Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePNDub
Traveler
 User Gallery
SporeWorks.com ***REVIEW*** * 1
    #12642817 - 05/27/10 11:52 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by PNDub (09/24/20 03:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSir Cypher
Living Being
Male User Gallery

Loc: the far reaches of space
Re: SporeWorks.com ***REVIEW*** [Re: PNDub]
    #12644199 - 05/28/10 09:16 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

are you sure it isn't Huatla? 

Quote:

This strain has a very interesting history. This strain is collected in a little village in Mexico: Huautla de Jimenez.

Huautla de Jimenez was the hometown of Maria Sabina. She was a mushroom shaman. Bob Dylan, John Lennon and a lot of other famous people traveled to this place to witness and experience a ritual with her. She died in 1985 and is since then a legend in- and outside Mexico.

Also the sight of the mushroom is very beautiful. The mushroom has a very unique shaped cap. The mushroom can become pretty tall with very thin whitish stems.

--------------------

Offlinehawhke
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #12645241 - 05/28/10 01:05 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Huatla is an great strain.  I worked with that strain for a couple of years.  That strain is associated with Maria Sabina, the Mexican Shaman healer.  People would visit her with uncurable ailments, like cancer, and they would get healed.  She gave them mushrooms that she collected from the nearby mountains and do rituals then they would be healed.  I thought they were very spiritual and very visual.  They were prolific growers, but the mushrooms themselves were average to small sized.  Good luck with your studies.

Offlinesackattack
jesusluvsmermaids
Male User Gallery

Loc: Viva Mexico putos, Flag
    #18159026 - 04/24/13 12:45 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I know this is an old thread but i just wanted to say you can beat this deal !!!! You can always order the $10 syringe of their choice and mention youre a member so u get a freebie!!!  You can also ask them for a particular strain you want they usually listen, great people.  With shipping costs and everything each syring comes out to 8.85 only down side is the more you buy the less you save.

Edited by sackattack (04/24/13 12:47 AM)

Invisibleinfected_2

Re: SporeWorks.com ***REVIEW*** [Re: sackattack]
    #18176077 - 04/27/13 08:38 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Just bear in mind that going for the cheapeast option, expecting a freebie and then being specific about what you want could be interpreted as rude, which I totally understand, to choose a strain should cost that extra wee bit, people on a budget can gamble on potluck strains. (they threw up a post regarding this)

Having said that I've used them multiple times for small and larger orders. Always get a freebie which is a bonus and they are very accomadating when it comes to a request. I explained that I had strain X + Y, please give me any 4 that aren't this.  They aren't obligated to do so but they did and it's why I've not used anyone else yet. 

Good prices, service, delivery times, freebies, great product.  I wouldn't even take a chance with another considering my perfect order history with them.

OfflineGogeta
Stranger

Re: SporeWorks.com ***REVIEW*** [Re: infected_2]
    #18183799 - 04/28/13 09:45 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I just order christmas stocking stuffer packs and get overly satisfied.. for $35 dollars I got 4 cubensis syringes, 2 edible shroom syringes, and 1 PAN syringe, and i'm good to go for the whole year lol...

but yeah totally, I only use SW

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder