Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Mycobags, Portable Greenhouse, Rye Grain, Scales, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineShroom Head
Stranger
PC Thai KS (help)
    #1264269 - 01/31/03 05:40 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hi, im new to these forums and new to shrooms. I recently obtained a print of P.C. Thailand-Koh Samui from my local dealer, and in the heat of the moment, did not manage to investigate what i needed to grow them. I wish to grow the shrooms in an inconspicuous place (i still live at home with my parents) and so would hope to keep it on a small scale (none of this bulk substrate shit). I obtained some info from a website i found but since i am new to it all, i have no clue what they are talking about. I included the info below, but would appreciate it if anyone could expand from this or point me in the right direction for a suitable paper.

Please note that i would not want to start on the "rice-cake" method but rather jump straight in. Thankyou.

Quote:

These were grown from multi-spore inoculation on birdseed, then crumbled and mixed with compost. Topped off with 50/50+ casing mix. They were grown in an open air greenhouse type setup with controlled humidity and temps fluxuated between 75-82F. These are also 3rd generation from the wild.

Quote:

They were started from multi-spore inoculation of rye grain, that was used to mix with 15lbs of DB compost. They were growing using THE DB KIT TEK without casing soil. Each of these containers produces some real thick potent beauties.

Quote:

They were started from multi-spore inoculation of finch seed, then cased with 50/50+ mix.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShroomBoarder
screechingweasel fan

Re: PC Thai KS (help) [Re: Shroom Head]
    #1264609 - 01/31/03 07:59 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

just use the pf tek or mmgg for your first grow so you dont get too confused or in over your head.

--------------------

"Twizzlers, in the chinesed state...."

InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
Re: PC Thai KS (help) [Re: Shroom Head]
    #1264750 - 01/31/03 08:46 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I wish to grow the shrooms in an inconspicuous place (i still live at home with my parents) and so would hope to keep it on a small scale
Quote:

I've never used them but have heard mycobags are pretty good for stealth growing.

There was a post a few weeks back from this guy who was going to use a mycobag inside one of his loud speakers to fool his parents !

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Mycobags, Portable Greenhouse, Rye Grain, Scales, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation