Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Icelander]
    #12632875 - 05/26/10 04:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Any person suspected of being illegal is asked for their papers or ID. If you are not in possesion of this your fined $500 whether your illegal or not and if your illegal you'll be deported. The only illegals here are Hispanic so whites won't be asked. So hisanics have to justify themselves and carry proof of citizenship at all times. It subtly endorses racial profiling. This law is created by white republicans as almost all Hispanics are liberal. Just having to carry ID at all times is harrassment.

yes... it makes total sense, if there's mouse shit in the kitchen we should look for kangaroos

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12633526 - 05/26/10 05:57 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
...mind reading is just a parlor trick

That's something that I'm trying to make zappaisgod understand. :smirk:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Poid]
    #12633723 - 05/26/10 06:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Au contraire, mon frere, you are trying to read the mind of cops and convicting them of bigotry before they even get a chance.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12633741 - 05/26/10 06:48 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Or, I'm basing my assumption on the many times that I've witnessed cops being kind to certain races, while being anything but to others. :shrug:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12633821 - 05/26/10 07:06 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Right.  Or maybe it's that certain people aren't so nice to cops.  I got an idea.  We both get stopped on the road.  I produce my license and insurance and everything is in order and have a cordial conversation.  You can't produce anything and cop a "Why did you stop me, Adolph?" attitude.  Grievance monger.  You seem to think that if a criminal gets off on a technicality he was innocent.  Not guilty does not mean you didn't do the crime.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12633891 - 05/26/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Right.  Or maybe it's that certain people aren't so nice to cops.

Or maybe, some cops just approach people unkindly, and don't have any compassion/respect whatsoever for people that they just do not naturally get along with.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I got an idea.  We both get stopped on the road.  I produce my license and insurance and everything is in order and have a cordial conversation.  You can't produce anything and cop a "Why did you stop me, Adolph?" attitude.  Grievance monger.

Well there's a hypothetical situation you've created to perfectly suit and support your argument. :lol:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
You seem to think that if a criminal gets off on a technicality he was innocent.  Not guilty does not mean you didn't do the crime.

I don't think that at all. :shrug:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinelines
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #12633966 - 05/26/10 07:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Poid what is your overall ideological worldview. Do you have a syematic set of values that can be described in 3 to 5 sentences?

Edited by lines (05/26/10 08:57 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: lines]
    #12633983 - 05/26/10 07:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Live and let die. :evil:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12634000 - 05/26/10 07:36 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Right.  Or maybe it's that certain people aren't so nice to cops.

Or maybe, some cops just approach people unkindly, and don't have any compassion/respect whatsoever for people that they just do not naturally get along with.

Maybe your attitude is obvious.
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I got an idea.  We both get stopped on the road.  I produce my license and insurance and everything is in order and have a cordial conversation.  You can't produce anything and cop a "Why did you stop me, Adolph?" attitude.  Grievance monger.

Well there's a hypothetical situation you've created to perfectly suit and support your argument. :lol:

You do not seem hostile to cops, you are hostile to cops.  How's that working out for ya'?
Quote:

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12634025 - 05/26/10 07:39 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Maybe most cops are usually respectful and nice to me, and I have just happened to witness them mistreating others (which by the way really pisses me off).

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
You do not seem hostile to cops, you are hostile to cops.  How's that working out for ya'?

I'm usually nice to cops until they disrespect me--it's really hard to respect a human being who doesn't give a fuck about you, is only out to harm you, and is allowed to lie and manipulate you.

Of course, you probably have never experienced this type of thing because you are rich, and cops typically are automatically nice and respectful towards rich people. :rolleyes:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12634115 - 05/26/10 07:55 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Maybe most cops are usually respectful and nice to me, and I have just happened to witness them mistreating others (which by the way really pisses me off).

Maybe the others copped an attitude.  I have never seen a cop mistreat somebody who wasn't screaming "Fuck Me Up!"  Ever.  Some people seem to think that when a cop busts them it is mistreatment.  Fags shouldn't do the crime.
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

I'm usually nice to cops until they disrespect me--it's really hard to respect a human being who doesn't give a fuck about you, is only out to harm you, and is allowed to lie and manipulate you.

Disrespect?  I hear that from a lot of children.  Respect is earned, not granted.  Didn't you just say your relations with cops were cordial and that it was how they treat others that bothered you?
Quote:

Of course, you probably have never experienced this type of thing because you are rich, and cops typically are automatically nice and respectful towards rich people. :rolleyes:

I wasn't born rich.  And I've been arrested.  But I have never been mistreated by a cop.  The only guy I know who even makes the claim is a drunken violent lunatic who had to be brought down by several.  He should have been mistreated a lot worse than he got. 

We are now quite far afield.

--------------------

InvisibleSimplicitry
Just another mushroom lover
Male

#12634347 - 05/26/10 08:32 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

It actually has alot more to with your education level then it does your wealth. People who are intelligent, and understand their rights are usually not mistreated by police.

I personally hate police, but I know they are necessary. I also know my rights, and how to protect them.

How many times have you seen Cops(the show) and some stupid fucking drug addict who knows he has drugs in the car, gives the police officer consent to search his vehicle without argument. Just flags his right to legal search and seizure, and then act surprised when the cop finds his Meth(or whatever else) in an empty cigarette pack in the car(They always pick the stupidest hiding places).

When you act like a submissive dog, and roll over on your belly every time you talk to a cop, it's no wonder you get violated. That doesn't make it right, but it does say something about your intelligence level.

In short, stupid people always get taken advantage of. It's a rule of human nature

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

"Islam in a man is worse then rabies in a dog"

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Simplicitry]
    #12634464 - 05/26/10 08:50 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Maybe the others copped an attitude.  I have never seen a cop mistreat somebody who wasn't screaming "Fuck Me Up!"  Ever.  Some people seem to think that when a cop busts them it is mistreatment.  Fags shouldn't do the crime.

There's usually a reason why a person cops an attitude, especially when a cop interacts with people with an air of arrogance and 'holier-than-thou' authoritativeness. Cops are just people, but many of them think they are better than others--all in all, many of them are just bullies.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Disrespect?  I hear that from a lot of children.  Respect is earned, not granted.  Didn't you just say your relations with cops were cordial and that it was how they treat others that bothered you?

I said they're usually cordial, but at times they're not. Cops should understand that they are in a high position of authority, and that this means that they need to exercise their power responsibly. There are some cops who are nothing but disrespectful to everyone, even their fellow officers. People like that shouldn't hold such an important public position IMO, they should be working in a toy shoe factory making boxes or some shit.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

There's usually a reason why a person cops an attitude, especially when a cop interacts with people with an air of arrogance and 'holier-than-thou' authoritativeness. Cops are just people, but many of them think they are better than others--all in all, many of them are just bullies.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

I wasn't born rich.  And I've been arrested.  But I have never been mistreated by a cop.  The only guy I know who even makes the claim is a drunken violent lunatic who had to be brought down by several.  He should have been mistreated a lot worse than he got. 

Yes we are.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
It actually has alot more to with your education level then it does your wealth. People who are intelligent, and understand their rights are usually not mistreated by police.

I agree, but it goes without saying that, generally, intelligent people are richer than stupid people.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
I personally hate police, but I know they are necessary. I also know my rights, and how to protect them.

I don't hate police, I am actually grateful that they are there to fall back on just incase some asshole wants to get violent with me.

What I hate is when they enforce laws that I disagree with, and when they enforce their own personal agendas, which pretty much all of them seem to do.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
How many times have you seen Cops(the show) and some stupid fucking drug addict who knows he has drugs in the car, gives the police officer consent to search his vehicle without argument. Just flags his right to legal search and seizure, and then act surprised when the cop finds his Meth(or whatever else) in an empty cigarette pack in the car(They always pick the stupidest hiding places).

The cops pressure those people to listen to them, they exploit peoples' ignorance of the law instead of educating them about it. Cops who do that should be hanged by their nuts or tits.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
When you act like a submissive dog, and roll over on your belly every time you talk to a cop, it's no wonder you get violated. That doesn't make it right, but it does say something about your intelligence level.

No, it doesn't really say shit about your overall intelligence level, it only says something about how good you are with dealing with bullies.

Don't you know that nerd (smart kids) are generally bullied by big, strong dumb asses? :nerd:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
In short, stupid people always get taken advantage of. It's a rule of human nature

That's quite the retarded statement, and I've explained above why.

The role of human nature? It could be argued that one role of human nature is to rape, murder, and pillage--the very reason we have cops is to prevent this type of thing from occurring.

I'm starting to think that we need cops to police cops. :smirk:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #12634551 - 05/26/10 09:03 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

so tell us what the conversation and circumstances were that led up to this mistreatment

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12634662 - 05/26/10 09:18 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Some of them are.  So what?  They have a hard job to do and douchebags make it harder.  Did you know that some people who aren't cops are also bullies?:eek:
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

I said they're usually cordial, but at times they're not. Cops should understand that they are in a high position of authority, and that this means that they need to exercise their power responsibly. There are some cops who are nothing but disrespectful to everyone, even their fellow officers. People like that shouldn't hold such an important public position IMO, they should be working in a toy shoe factory making boxes or some shit.

Some of them do abuse their power.  They get fired.  Yep.  They get fired.  Happens all the time.  Your default seems to be that the cop is going to be an asshole.  Too bad for you.
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

The usual reason for douchebags to cop an attitude is that they are drunk and/or guilty.  And their job is authoritative.  If you can't get around that you are doomed to having bad relations with cops.  They actually ARE authority figures. 

And yes, some of them are assholes.  There is no group of human that cannot be said of.  None.
Quote:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Yes we are.

Yeah, that's just off topic.  You seem to have a hardon for laws because the enforcement agents aren't perfect omniscient angels.  Too bad.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:

I agree, but it goes without saying that, generally, intelligent people are richer than stupid people.

And intelligent people don't fuck with cops.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:

I don't hate police, I am actually grateful that they are there to fall back on just incase some asshole wants to get violent with me.

What if he wants to steal your job?
Quote:

What I hate is when they enforce laws that I disagree with, and when they enforce their own personal agendas, which pretty much all of them seem to do.

The cops don't make the laws, your fucking neighbors do.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:

The cops pressure those people to listen to them, they exploit peoples' ignorance of the law instead of educating them about it. Cops who do that should be hanged by their nuts or tits.

Nope.  Criminal retards are fair game.  Don't blame the cop for enforcing the laws your neighbors forced him to enforce.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:

No, it doesn't really say shit about your overall intelligence level, it only says something about how good you are with dealing with bullies.

I have never acted like a submissive dog with a cop.  I just treat them like a normal human being in the course of his business. Why do you say all cops are bullies? (there is that bigotry again)
Quote:

Don't you know that nerd (smart kids) are generally bullied by big, strong dumb asses? :nerd:

Not all smart kids are nerds, nerd.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:

That's quite the retarded statement, and I've explained above why.

Falsely.  Idiots do always lose. 
Quote:

The role of human nature? It could be argued that one role of human nature is to rape, murder, and pillage--the very reason we have cops is to prevent this type of thing from occurring.

I'm starting to think that we need cops to police cops. :smirk:

There are cops to police cops.  They are far more scrutinized than any of us.

--------------------

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Seuss]
    #12636103 - 05/27/10 01:36 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
>  I happen to think Poid is close to the lamest poster in this forum.

Please leave the personal attacks elsewhere.

I hear that the ratings panel is a good place to leave them. :lol:

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Annapurna1]
    #12636126 - 05/27/10 01:41 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: Reason enough.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Lakefingers]
    #12636876 - 05/27/10 07:43 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I carry a wallet with ID where ever I go. And if I'm looking or doing  suspicious things then the cops are going to want to see it. :shrug: I'm confused about the problem here. I've really tried to think on this from both sides but imo it's a lot of stink about not so much. Most people are looking for a way to be offended imo. And I think a lot of Hispanics think that being an illegal alien in this country should be a right.:thumbdown:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleLakefingers
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... *DELETED* [Re: Icelander]
    #12637091 - 05/27/10 08:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Lakefingers

Reason for deletion: No reason.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Lakefingers]
    #12637161 - 05/27/10 08:59 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well that's how it is here for everyone. And if you are acting suspicious AND don't have ID well if I was a cop that would be another red flag for me.

I think it's time to stop people coming into this country illegally. I have enough of a problem with our legal immigration.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom