Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehomegrown857
Stranger
ordering spores
    #1262900 - 01/30/03 05:27 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

How safe is ordering spores from an online sporebank? I would think that the DEA would force these companies to keep records of who orders the spores since it is obvious as to what they are used for. Is that a possibility? Does the government keep a close watch on sporebank orders? Also, what online sporebanks would you guys personally recommend ordering from?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemoldmaster
mold fighter forlife
Loc: contamville, Trich
Re: ordering spores [Re: homegrown857]
    #1262930 - 01/30/03 05:39 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Some banks guarantee your privacy. Purchasing spores is not illegal and the police can't break into your house without evidence that you are growing the little guys. Once there is an actual shroom produced it is illegal. You might want to check out sporeworks.com
They are reliable and have legit product

--------------------
Wham bam kick yo ass contam. Mold doesn't even dare to enter my shit because I have the remedy

Offlineeleutheromania
Hitch Hiker ofthe Galaxy

#1262954 - 01/30/03 05:46 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Most reputed spore banks eg; Sporeworks, Mush Mush And the little guy are very reliable and no, to the best of my knowledge they don't keep tabs on who orders spores. Even if they did, they wouldn't use it to narc on you. Ordering spores is perfecly legal, (unless you live in Cal or another U.S. state I'm not sure of) they are purchased for microscopy use only, even though they can be used to grow hallucinogenic mushrooms,(which is illegal in most places around the world) thats none of the sporebank's business. If you live in the U.S. then I suggest going through The little guy, as they are said to be very efficient and viable. Personally though, I like Mush Mush's style, but it's all up to your preference.

--------------------
I rose up towards the ceiling, rolled over, and looked down on my body, lying there in peaceful repose. I thought to myself, "Damn, too much".

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
Re: ordering spores [Re: eleutheromania]
    #1263042 - 01/30/03 06:18 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Georgia is the other US state where spores are illegal.

God, how ridiculous that statement looks.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
    #1266558 - 01/31/03 06:30 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Spores are legal in all except California and Georgia, Possesion in the other 48 is completely legal whether it be for microscopy research or just to collect, as such the only place they would begin to look for 'illegal' spores is the 2 states mentioned, as thats the only place they are forbiden to be possesed.

Cultivation of spores, like any other drug is illegal, at the moment that the spores germinate there is a 'crime', in all 50 states it is a crime to be in possesion of mycelium for psilocybe containing mushrooms.

The state of Florida was the only state that allows possesion of these mushrooms if they were picked from the wild, BUT only if picked by accident while harvesting other types of edible and medicinal mushrooms.
The myshrooms are only considered 'containers' by Florida Law.
The law in florida may have recently been changed due to a couple of recent cases.

Now....lets look at the big picture....If it were legal in your state to cultivate the mushrooms containing Psilocybin or Psilosin you would still be screwed because of federal law, the DEA could have you in the circuit court even though it is perfectly legal in your state to do so.....what does this mean to us....

States rights, because the south list the civil war the states no longer have the right to choose what they feel their constituents want because the federal government can now pass laws that supercede state laws. it was formerly the reverse. City or County law took precedence to state laws , state over federal.

Look at whats happening on the west coast today, Medical marijuana laws were passed by the State of California but the DEA says "NO" and hauls people to jail for posession or cultivation even though it is legal.

Now back to reality and away from the law, Mushrooms comprise of less than 1% of the drug 'problem' in the nation and Cocaine, Heroine, Pot and Crack are in the public eye....which will get you more publicity...a couple of dead heads and a hippy saying 'Wow' while staring into a large pizza... or a bunch of rock smoking heroine addicts killing your kids while speeding away from a liquor store hold up.
Publicity is why they arent doing anything...there isnt 15 minutes fir them to bask in.

Most spore vendors dont keep a record of anything, some file a 1099 as contract labor to account for cash, so if you pay taxes the IRS doesnt care, and if the bean counters are happy so is a small community of citizens. Dont pay and they get the inforcement arm out to collect or to make you pay.....money and fame.

Prisoner#1

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules