Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: Lizard Kings new species and other thingies [Re: euphoria2123]
    #1287051 - 02/06/03 10:19 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I guess nobody has seen those 200 + lb mushies coming from the short north. They are growing all over the fucking park eating everything. Sorry for fucking with you ohioans just thought it would be fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: Lizard Kings new species and other thingies [Re: euphoria2123]
    #1314591 - 02/17/03 02:31 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My my my, lots of talk while I'm gone. I can't believe you euphoria, you came on here 6 months ago trying to dis credit me and now again. I really don't care anymore. My find have all been documented and sent to guzman, give our friend a call and ask him. I sent in my new species which could end up being atlantis(we think this is most likely) or it could be a new species all together. I also sent in the 2 new species(one of which is atlantis) that the guy who discovered atlantis found, I did this as a favor as he no longer lives in this state.

I deposited my speciemens to Dr. Richard Hanlin at the University of Georgia, who in turn freeze dried them and had them sent to guzman. Guzman is just now getting around to looking at the original specimens of atlantis found 3 years ago, it will be a while before he has a chance to look at my finds.

So, to say I made all this up to boost my ego is the biggest pile o shit, and so are you sir :smile: I read your first post in this thread and was going to apologize to you for saying the things I said in the past. Now you have reinforced my original thoughts on you 6 months later. Just stay out of my buisness, quit posting about me, try not even mentioning my name.

I'm still around, its not like I've died and am gone forever. Just had a busy winter, I'll be back for shroom season. So before you go talking shit like I ain't in the room...

Have a nice day :smile:

And to everyone at the shroomery, hows ya been :smile: Take care and see ya soon :smile:

Your freind always...

Lizard King,

PS: I'm calling you tommarow gumby, its getting time to gear up for morel season here pretty soon.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Lizard Kings new species and other thingies [Re: Lizard King]
    #1314665 - 02/17/03 03:00 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Re: Lizard Kings new species and other thingies [Re: ]
    #1314685 - 02/17/03 03:06 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Mucho apologies Mr. mushrooms. I talked to a friend of workmans on the phone last night who prompted me to get off my ass and send workman the prints I promised him. While I'm digging them out of the closet I'll get you some prints out as well. I'm not even going to make a promise when they will go out, But I will keep in touch and get them out soon. Mushroom season is just around the corner here in GA and I'm starting to get the fever again:

I just got off probation last thursday(HELL YEAH!!!!) So yes, all is well now, and this lizard has learned his lesson, no more DUI's or drug tests!!!!

Take care,

Mike.

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #1314691 - 02/17/03 03:08 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I would send this to you in a PM, but last I heard your PMs were broken:

Hell yeah man! You just made my night a whole lot better. I've been wondering how you've been doing. I lost the email you sent me with your phone number in it and I've tried emailing/PMing ladel to see if he had it, but no response. Could you send me an email(gumbydude@hotmail.com) or a PM with your cell number?

I've gotta show you my new digital cam :smile: A bunch of us in the hunting forum have gotten new digital cameras over the winter. It's going to be battle of the photography skills come spring time... should be fun :smile:

Hope to hear from you soon, man!

Anonymous

#1314708 - 02/17/03 03:15 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Re: Lizard Kings new species and other thingies [Re: Gumby]
    #1314711 - 02/17/03 03:16 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I have one hell of a virus brewing in my comp, I will not send you an email since the last few folks said my comp tried to send them a virus when I sent them emails. I promise I will call you tommarow.

About the digis, you all piss me off  :smile:dsc-s85 $800 camera was stolen from me over the winter at some point, it sours my mood just to think about it. And I don;t have very many friends and they are all like family to me, my house had to have been broken into. I had my stereo face from my truck stolen over the winter too, for the second time. The area I live in is getting really bad quickly. A year ago I left the doors on the house unlocked, not anymore!! Anyways, I'd like to see your new camera, I plan on getting yet another one(my 4th) in a few weeks, atleast in time for morel season.

Off subject...what the hell happened to the forrest floor?? I need another place to host my images now, and I ain't gonna pay fer it!!!!!! :smile:

LK,

--------------------

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

#1314721 - 02/17/03 03:20 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

About the drinking and driving, trust me, I am NOT that stupid!!!! This DUI happened in a cow pasture on private property(no not while I was shroom picking :smile: ) I wasn't even on the street. I was caught on a technicality and they burned my ass for it big time. Such is life, ya live and ya learn, won't make that mistake again. I just wanted to clear up that I am not the drunk on the street that everyone hates, this was a party in a cow pasture on private property. Man, that sounds pretty damn redneck, eh :smile:

LK,

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #1314734 - 02/17/03 03:23 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry to hear about your cam man :frown:

I'm working on setting up a webserver right now. It'll probably be a month or so before I get it running 100% but you can host some images over here once I get it up and running.

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

#1314761 - 02/17/03 03:31 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

you better be sure of that offer, this lizard don't play when is comes to pics :smile: I had over 700 at forest floor! Nah, I only need space for ten or so at a time, I can delete as I go. That would be sweet if you do set something up. I've always wanted  a southeastern shroomer site, I actually made one once but never got it up and fully running.

BTW: I really am a lizard king now. I have taken a huge interest in water dragon lizards. I now care for and breed chinese water dragons and sell the babies, in case anyone is interested in buying a water dragon. I have found herpatology to be my second favorite hobby under mycology. Keeping water dragons is a very fun and rewarding experiance to say the very least.

So what happened to the forest floor, they just decide to give up or what?

Mike.

--------------------

Edited by Lizard King (02/17/03 03:34 PM)

Anonymous

#1314766 - 02/17/03 03:32 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Re: Lizard Kings new species and other thingies [Re: ]
    #1314788 - 02/17/03 03:36 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

and where did the chat room go?

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #1314792 - 02/17/03 03:38 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

No shit man, you're into herps too? Before mycology and fish, I used to be big into the herp scene. Kept 15 different species at one point in time. You should try to keep some chameleons or dendrobates(poison dart frogs). You know you're an expert when you can keep those guys alive with no problems.

I'm not really sure what happened with the forrest floor. I don't really follow their site too often. We've been having some problems with forrest floor users in the past few weeks, I'll fill ya in on the drama when we talk tomorrow.

Anonymous

#1314801 - 02/17/03 03:40 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

#1314830 - 02/17/03 03:50 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Off subject again, but I am getitng a male panther chameleon next week. They are the most colorful of the chameleons, and unfortunately the most expensive, $225 for a baby. Water dragons are my main passion thouh, I've dedicated an entire room in my new house for them. I never thought I would be so attached to a reptile, but they are so personal and such smart animals its incredible!

Anyways, enoug about herps, I talk to ya tommarow gumby, and as for you mr. mush, I will get your prints out this week, all I am going to be able to send is a print of my new specie and weilii, the others were give to Dr. richard hanlin and then sent to guzamn. This spring maybe we can work something out and you can get a look at all 4 species. Mybe even come visist for a guied tour of GA psilocybes. Now that would be some serious fun!

LK,

--------------------

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
    #1315126 - 02/17/03 05:19 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

off subject yet again(althogh by now its almost on track) i also love herps i have a two year old male iguana named steve he is about 3 feet long STL(snout to tail length) only reason i have an iguana is cause they are cheap and dont eat bugs=less trouble to feed all i do is make a salad and im done. well ok then im out. peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblesubterranean
Peaceful Warrior
Loc: on the road
    #1318406 - 02/19/03 04:53 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

LK,

don't let this prick get to you man!

just wanted to say another thanks again for all your inadvertant help this past fall on tracking down sir weilli.  i had some beautiful hauls towards the end.  your pictures and descriptions were excellent.  i plan on resuming my hunt for sir weilli here in in upstate sc in the next month or so and i just feel it in my bones they are hiding somewhere around these parts.

Take care and congrads on getting off the probation.....damn redneck  :tongue:

Sub

--------------------
If you got one foot in yesterday
And one foot in tomorrow
You are pissin' all over today

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom