Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesic
Stranger
A few quick questions before trying shrooms for the first..
    #1262287 - 01/30/03 01:47 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, I can't smoke weed for a while (getting drug tested.)

My sister has offered to get me some shrooms, me and my friends are going to buy an eighth. My questions are as follows.

1.) since i dont know who she is getting them from, what is the easiest way to tell if the shrooms are good or contaminated.

2.) me and one other person are going to do it, it is both our first time trippin' on shrooms.. so about how many should we eat (don't want to trip past level 2) about how many caps should we eat.

3.) About how long will the trip last?

4.) Like i stated above, i have a drug test in a week or so, so i wanted to stay away from weed. Will the shrooms show up on the drug test? its just a standard urine test for a job (i read on the information page that it won't be detected) but i just want to make srue

5.) about how long does it take for them to get out of your system.

6.) What are the chances of us getting "stuck in a trip:" is it even possible

7.) About how long does it take for them to kick in? Does it hit you all at once or does it gradually kick in?

Thanks for your time, and answering my questions.. :smile: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: A few quick questions before trying shrooms for the first.. [Re: sic]
    #1262299 - 01/30/03 01:50 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"What are the chances of us getting "stuck in a trip:" is it even possible"

There's been a *few* reports of people who consume mushrooms cumulatively, in MASS quantities that suffer from mental breakdowns, but you'd have to go beyond a level 5 to hit that, and probably mix with other drugs.

If you're healthy, and don't have any family history of mental disabilities, you do not need to worry about that. In fact, DON'T worry about that, you'll just freak yourself out.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Offlinesic
Stranger
    #1262339 - 01/30/03 02:04 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

thanks, feel better already.. anyone else wanna answer the other questions,.. thanks!

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
    #1262357 - 01/30/03 02:11 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

hehe dude...dont worry about a thing. Mushrooms are a great drug, dont worry about anything that can happen, because IT WONT. Have a good first trip, and dont worry about those little questions you have, just do em, and have fun.

It depends on what kind of mushrooms they are, sumtimes you can trip hard, sumtimes soft, it all depends. I would take half an eighth between your buddy, if you want a nice light trip, just to feel em. They most likely arnt contaminated, just make sure ytour sister is trustworthy. I have no clue about the drug testing, id say it would be in your system, but im NO EXPERT...

Just have fun, and dont worry.

peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

OfflineCeeEssGee
Canadian-American

Loc: Toronto, Ontario
Re: A few quick questions before trying shrooms for the first.. [Re: ShRo_0My]
    #1262471 - 01/30/03 02:48 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I really wouldn't recommend taking them before drug testing, but I'm no expert either.

--------------------
Why, sirrah, why may a caudled fillhorse be deemed the brother to a hiren candle in the night? Withal, because a candle may be greased, yet a fillhorse be without a fat argier!

Offlinesic
Stranger
Re: A few quick questions before trying shrooms for the first.. [Re: CeeEssGee]
    #1262543 - 01/30/03 03:17 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, if she can get em i will try them and just hold out a couple weeks before taking the test.

but i read the faq, and it said that most drug tests don't look for shrooms.. unless they have a reason to, because it costs more.. but like you guys, im no expert either

any experts on this bored .. hehe :wink: 

Offlinediggitydankman
No longer aCannabisConnoisseur

Loc: Michgan
    #1262682 - 01/30/03 03:59 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

They won't be in your system if you drink lots of water after you take them and give your self at least five days. Chemicals are only in system for three or so days but give yourself five to be sure.

--------------------
"It's only wrong if you get caught.
If consequences dictate
my course of action
I should play GOD."

Maynard James Keenan, Tool

Invisiblethescientist
Loc: Dade County
Re: A few quick questions before trying shrooms for the first.. [Re: diggitydankman]
    #1262862 - 01/30/03 05:09 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

your entirely wrong about chemicals only being in your body for 3 days

bud, take a gram and a half and you'll have a nice introduction

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract