Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Edible and Medicinal Mushroom Cultures on Agar   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Buy Elixinol   Amazon Laminar Flow Hood, Paul Stamets

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Re: simple question about laminar flow hoods
    #12621 - 04/15/00 01:29 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

You work directly in front of the airflow, check out the photo's in Growing Gormet and Medicinal Mushrooms for verification.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinevts1134
    #12623 - 04/15/00 01:39 AM (18 years, 6 months ago)

thank you for the feedback, and so quickly wow, 6 min I think that is a new record. Unfortunatly I do not have GGMM yet just The Mushroom Cultivator, and there is only a few pictures in it of someone working with a LFH and I couldn't tell if that is really what was infront of his hands. Thank you once again for your help

Anonymous

#12624 - 04/15/00 01:07 PM (18 years, 6 months ago)

quote:
Originally posted by vts1134:
Unfortunatly I do not have GGMM yet just The Mushroom Cultivator, and there is only a few pictures in it of someone working with a LFH and I couldn't tell if that is really what was infront of his hands. Thank you once again for your help

Go to
http://www.bookfinder.com/

and you will have a copy. I got myself a brand new copy of The Mushroom Cultivator for $10.98 there, they had used ones for $12.. I'm sure you could get a price on used or new GGMM that will just kick the shit out of Amazon.com or BarnesAndNoble.com...

Heck I was feeling so giddy I sent it PostOffice BookRate, hehe they say up to 6 weeks to deliver but it was a week or less. (Must be that new competive spirit at the old PO).

Whoop gotta add this edit.
While you are there and saving such a mighty big wad. Get TMC and Psilocbyin Mushrooms of the World while you are at it :smile: all by Stamets... then you will be set for life and just pay one shipping cost...

[This message has been edited by The Learner (edited April 15, 2000).]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: MushCult - Live Mushroom Cultures Edible and Medicinal Mushroom Cultures on Agar   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD, Buy Elixinol   Amazon Laminar Flow Hood, Paul Stamets

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation