Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Based on today's information do you support a war with Iraq?
    #1250504 - 01/26/03 01:42 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Do you support a war with Iraq now?
1. Yes, even if the UN doesn't sanction it.
2. Yes, but ONLY with the UN backing it
3. No
4. Undecided

Votes accepted from (12/31/69 05:00 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: Thor]
    #1252498 - 01/27/03 07:14 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
Re: Based on today's information do you support a war with Iraq? [Re: Thor]
    #1252983 - 01/27/03 09:51 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Bomb Saddam

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Based on today's information do you support a war with I [Re: ]
    #1253847 - 01/27/03 02:25 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

You'll find that happens way too much.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Post deleted by Moe Howard [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1253908 - 01/27/03 02:49 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
    #1254541 - 01/28/03 05:50 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

isn't the poll on the entrance page? if so, that answers your question

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1258578 - 01/29/03 10:49 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: Based on today's information do you support a war with I [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1259664 - 01/29/03 04:15 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Its a bug in the system since the post shows up in the 'Entrance'

No conspiracy, no manipulation. I know its fun to think so, but really its nothing but stupid software by stupid programers.

Offlinethe universe
Harbinger ofEldritch Despair
Male

Loc: Under your bed
Re: Based on today's information do you support a war with I [Re: Thor]
    #1260049 - 01/29/03 08:05 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I hope the DHS doesn't see this poll and decide we're all terrorists. Then they'll acquire all of our personal information, locate, and imprison us. All in the name of safety.
I guess our country is just too afraid of the world to have the balls for freedom 1st, safety 2nd. Whatever happened to the spirit this country was founded on?

--------------------
"If you had a million years to do it in, you couldn't rub out even half the 'Fuck you' signs in the world."- J. D. Salinger

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1260172 - 01/29/03 09:50 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

I know its fun to think so, but really its nothing but stupid software by stupid programers.

I asked that in the post I linked to. Unless I'm blind or you have a vivid imagination I didn't repeat that here.

I posted the link to show it's been asked and answered.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (01/29/03 09:51 PM)

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Re: Based on today's information do you support a war with I [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1261404 - 01/30/03 08:41 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I was just repeating, I know you know that I know that you know.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1262105 - 01/30/03 12:53 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Wait.... which one of us knows?  :grin:

--------------------

OfflineBavet
Sensitive StonedRebel

#1277997 - 02/04/03 11:33 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Take em over, claim it as U.S. territory who cares what the rest of the world thinks.

--------------------
"~Dream as if you'll live forever....live as if you'll die today~ James Dean"

Offlinemichroom
Stranger
Re: Based on today's information do you support a war with I [Re: Bavet]
    #1352788 - 03/05/03 01:25 PM (21 years, 28 days ago)

BOMB IRAQ! We pay the cost to be the boss! Once we get our hands on all that Iraqi oil times will be good. Bush needs to hurry up and get it done with. Gas prices our too high.

EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS!
www.GUNSAMERICA.COM

OfflineSnobrdr311
outdoorenthusiast
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: Based on today's information do you support a war with I [Re: michroom]
    #1361190 - 03/09/03 05:28 PM (21 years, 24 days ago)

Yeah, it's sad but true that we really need to do this war.  I hate war but believe it is sometimes necessary for the better of the world in the future.  Short term pain for long term gain is the way I look at it.  Saddam has enough Anthrax in his country to kill every citizen of the country two times over.  We all know he has weapons of mass destruction, but he keeps playing games with the world to buy more time..  his games have been going on for 12 years..  i'm sorry but 12 years is just to long.  It's about time someone with enough balls has the strength to stand up and do somthing about this. 

North Korea is the next thing that needs to be delt with, another sad situation.  :frown: 

Bush in 2004, I really hope he gets re-elected. 

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Re: Based on today's information do you support a war with Iraq? [Re: Thor]
    #1365721 - 03/11/03 09:24 AM (21 years, 23 days ago)

65% say no as of today in this poll

has anyone changed their mind from the outset?

--------------------
buh

Offlinegeo2001m
Raider Nation
Re: Based on today's information do you support a war with Iraq? [Re: shirley knott]
    #1367478 - 03/11/03 10:02 PM (21 years, 22 days ago)

I put my judgement with the president, after all he was elected, even though I dont like bush, I will support anything he decides too do, he is our president and I feel all americans should support what the president wants too do, sure war is bad, but its for the greater good, maybe not now, but in 10 years. For the people who are against the war they have a right to protest, but no right to stand in the way (human shields) of what is for the better good of this country...PROTESTERS PLEASE STOP MAKING IT PERSONAL AGAINST BUSH. I hate him also, but if your gonna protest, atleast protest why we shouldnt go to war, not bush. thats anti american for calling your leader evil. Please put more focus on supporting our soldiers who are fighting for YOUR lifes and fredom, weither your for the war or not.

OfflineDSD
devil

Loc: Bad,Bad person - minus ...
Re: Based on today's information do you support a war with Iraq? [Re: geo2001m]
    #1419185 - 03/31/03 12:29 AM (21 years, 3 days ago)

it sucks to say you support a war but i do. war against iraq will cost a lot of lives on both sides, but hussein is a tyrant and he has already killed tens of thousands of kurds, and unfortunately killing americans or brittains or any body else is not far off. Fuck him and his regime, let them all die a painfull death,------  but lets also hope god blesses the innocent and that they go on to live a better life.  :frown:  and also thanks to every one out there risking there life for my freedom and values. 

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1464696 - 04/16/03 05:19 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

I put my judgement with the president, after all he was elected,
No, he was appointed by a judge that he knows personally.

even though I dont like bush, I will support anything he decides too do, he is our president and I feel all americans should support what the president wants too do
Think for yourself you big sheep!

sure war is bad, but its for the greater good, maybe not now, but in 10 years.
Isn't that the same excuse they used for the first Gulf War? Has Iraq threated any country in the last 12 years?

PROTESTERS PLEASE STOP MAKING IT PERSONAL AGAINST BUSH.
Wait a second, he's making it personal against us with the Patriot Acts....that's OUR civil rights and liberties he's taking away.

I hate him also
Yet you are willing to agree with his opinions and follow his advice on what America should do. What the hell is wrong with you?

thats anti american for calling your leader evil.
It's anti-american to invade a country, killing thousands of people, based on evidence that we, the American people, cannot see. Its also anti-american to erase our freedoms that were supposed to remain in the constitution indefinately.

Please put more focus on supporting our soldiers who are fighting for YOUR lifes and fredom, weither your for the war or not.
They are not fighting for my life, they are fighting for their own lives which they voluntarily put at risk. Iraq is not, and never was a threat to the US, although there are many government officials who are working very hard to make you think so.

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
    #1471334 - 04/18/03 07:05 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

You could not be any more wrong.

It is our first amendment right to let our personal beliefs be known. Our constitution is meant to protect us and our government. What one person says is their opinion, and while you may not agree with it, you have to respect it.

It is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE and WRONG to call people Unamerican for not supporting the war. That spreads to the people that it's wrong to have your own beliefs. Criticism of beliefs leads to self censorship.

Self Censorship eventually leads to state sponsored censorship, and the moment we allow ourselves to watch what we say, because it might "hurt the government", you can consider ourselves under an Empire or Dictatorship, for it voids our constitution. The fact that people are saying "IF YOUR NOT WITH US, YER A TERRORIST" shows me, that as a nation, just how naive and vulnerable we are to propaganda.

Patriotism and Nationalism are 2 completely different things. Patriotism is a support for your country. Nationalism is the belief that your country and all of it's people are superior to everyone else, that everyone else is below you. The Anti-Anti-War sentiments reeks of nationalism, and nationalism has led to nearly every major war in the history of this world.

I'm not saying that Bush is on the level of a Stalin or Hitler, but if the wrong man ever comes to power, the US and the world we know it is FUCKED.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder