Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
acid and studying
    #1260617 - 01/30/03 03:52 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well, i have a test next wednesday, but the fact is that my friends are trying to persuade me to eat some LSD tomorrow.
And i really want to do it b/c i'm starting to miss acid (last acid trip was a month ago).

So my question is does acid impair greatly your focusing and memorizing ability in the week after?  :confused:

With shrooms i usually try to avoid to trip in the week before any exercise, but i've studyed and wrote tests in the week after shroom tripping with no considerable decrease in the results... Is acid worse in your experience?

Anyways if i decide to do it it won't be a very big dose...According to my friends estimate, between 75 - 100 ug...

Thanks for the help!  :laugh:

PS=> LSD is a psychedelic and does make you trip, so i guess it falls under 'general questions about tripping or psychedelics'...That's why i posted this here...If it doesn't belong here i'll gladly ask it in one of the new OD forums...

Boom Shankar! 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechinacat72
eyes of theworld
 User Gallery

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: acid and studying [Re: esin]
    #1260669 - 01/30/03 04:17 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i think the answer would be different for everybody :smile:
For myself it wouldn`t be a problem. I find myself more focused.
if your worried about it and the test is important just study hard all week ,take your test and reward your effort afterward with a big fat trip :grin:
i always reward myself after finals week with a shroom trip :grin:

--------------------
Some rise
Some fall
Some climb
To get to Terrapin!!!

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1260685 - 01/30/03 04:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i never had trouble studying/memorizing even 24 to 48 hours after a good trip. and this falls under the heading of "don't try this at home": almost every test i took in undergrad i took while tripping on lsd. it helped open my mind and increase the flow of thoughts and ideas. i graduated undergrad summa cum laude and got a masters degree with a near 4.0 gpa.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: acid and studying [Re: Bilge]
    #1260747 - 01/30/03 04:49 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

if i would trip tonight ,for example, i would have problems studying for the next 48 hours. (myabe that's why i never finished school! trippin,snorting,smoking everything alla the time! how fool was i)

Invisibleyogi
stranger thanfiction

Re: acid and studying [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1260872 - 01/30/03 05:41 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I would say that the answer to this question is very unpredictable but one factor is sleep. I have definitely had times where several days after tripping I felt spacy and not at my sharpest. Sometimes this can take awhile to go away. Other times I have felt refreshed and very clear headed. Triping is a very intense experience (as we all know) and intense experiences can be exilerating and also exausting. Most people usually choose to trip at night (at least I do). This means loss of sleep and a few days to fully recover. It is also possible that stuff may come up for you that might take some time to integrate so I am not saying yes or no, but that its a gamble and knowing yourself helps alot to find the answer. Personally I feel much less residuals from mushroom than from acid but others say the opposite. I guess the answer is to know yourself and decide what is the priority.

Edited by yogi (01/30/03 05:43 AM)

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #1261150 - 01/30/03 07:25 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

You'll be fine as long as it's not the next day or 500 mikes.

--------------------

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #1261880 - 01/30/03 11:17 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you all for the replies!

I spent this afternoon studying to compensate for tomorrow and saturday. So i guess i'll just do it.  :grin:

Quote:

almost every test i took in undergrad i took while tripping on lsd

How could you stand there quiet sitting on a table writing a test on LSD?!

If i ate acid (or shrooms) at a test i would definitely leave the room as soon as it would start kickin in.

Once i smoked a big fat joint before an english test (when i was a newbie to weed). When i got there i couldn't understand a single word in that test and had my worse grade ever at english. The teacher got all worried with the fact that i had a '4' (0-20) when i used to have 16 and 17 and told my mom my eyes were all red and shiny when i was making the test.

So from that day on i decided not to mix drugs and tests again.
However last year i thought about taking a quarter or half of an E pill for my oral exams, so i would loosen up a bit...But ended up deciding it was a bad idea  :tongue:.   

OfflineShamanSean
the MilitantMind

Loc: CA, USA, the Bay Area
    #1262952 - 01/30/03 05:46 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Man take that shit. Were talkin days in advance here. you got plenty of time.

--------------------
"So take my advice and dont quit. Cuz if u do, you wont get shit - bitch! "

-Too Short

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1263074 - 01/30/03 06:26 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Personally, I wouldn't do it, simply because its only been a month :wink:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlineu4ia
enthusiast

#1266547 - 01/31/03 06:23 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

FWIW:

Every time I've taken ACT tests (I still take them yearly for personal reasons). I've scored 31s.

Even when eating a good 5-6 jellies, I score the same.

I write good when I'm tripping. I usually am around a computer when I trip so I can write. I hate to write when I'm sober, but some of the works I've done "blown out" will literally blow your mind.

They are all saved btw, one of these years I'll post them.

"Memoirs of a LSD Feind"

--------------------
Procrastination is like masturbation, it's fun until you realize you are only screwing yourself.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom