Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRhaege
Kratomeater<3
Male

Loc: New York
Kratom Tea..
    #12608713 - 05/22/10 09:17 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I was looking forward to the arrival of my 64 grams of Kratom, and was sadly disappointed with it. People said they got a Euphoric feeling from it? Mostly, I just got a weird feeling pressure behind my eyes and a nauseating feeling that lasted the whole "high", if you can even call it that.

Honestly, I'd like to try it again with a different product, and see how it differs. But the stuff I got from BBB was disappointing. Almost like too high a dose of hydrocodone or something.

What do you guys think of Kratom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleninja cat 09
A paranoid android
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mexico Flag
Re: Kratom Tea.. [Re: Rhaege]
    #12608773 - 05/22/10 09:34 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Wrong forum, try ODD

--------------------
             :crazykitty:

InvisibleHorusTh3Chrous

#12609004 - 05/22/10 10:41 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rhaege said:
I was looking forward to the arrival of my 64 grams of Kratom, and was sadly disappointed with it. People said they got a Euphoric feeling from it? Mostly, I just got a weird feeling pressure behind my eyes and a nauseating feeling that lasted the whole "high", if you can even call it that.

Honestly, I'd like to try it again with a different product, and see how it differs. But the stuff I got from BBB was disappointing. Almost like too high a dose of hydrocodone or something.

What do you guys think of Kratom?

much faster, easier and cheaper if you just buy oxy, or hydros off the street

OfflineRhaege
Kratomeater<3
Male

Re: Kratom Tea.. [Re: HorusTh3Chrous]
    #12609315 - 05/22/10 12:00 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I realize this, but, the truth is: KRatom has some properties that hydros/oxys do not. The feelings are very similar, but Kratom can also be used as a stimulant and a sedeitive (In higher/lower does).

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #12609483 - 05/22/10 12:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

what strain was it?... I ordered some a couple years ago, and I fuckin loved it!... also done my fair share of opiates.

I've heard different strains can make a pretty big difference in effects.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineRhaege
Kratomeater<3
Male

Re: Kratom Tea.. [Re: LuSiD9]
    #12609665 - 05/22/10 01:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Maeng Da and Super Indo. I've tried both, and I didn't enjoy either.

What were the effects of what you had?

InvisibleHorusTh3Chrous

#12609670 - 05/22/10 01:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rhaege said:

Kratom really sucks imo, to get those high level effects you get alot of unwanted as well... thats why its legal. most legal highs suck.

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #12609760 - 05/22/10 01:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rhaege said:

I honestly can't really remember the strain... I think it might have been 'thai' though from egarden

the effects were very similar to oxy... with a few visual distortions, less nausea, and actually more euphoria, also smoked some weed and drank some beers, might have helped the effects a little

didn't do tea either, just put the powdered leaf in my mouth and swallowed it with beer... did that twice, ended up taking around 7-8 grams both times

first time I tried it was in vancouver, dissolved some 15x resin into some wine... got some nice effects, but I actually preferred the plain leaf.

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

OfflineRhaege
Kratomeater<3
Male

Re: Kratom Tea.. [Re: LuSiD9]
    #12609789 - 05/22/10 01:36 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ahh, well, the beer and weed most likely aided in the euphoric effect. I think if I ever buy any again, I'm going to get some seeds, and grow the leaves myself. See if chewing them is better than taking the powder or making tea.

OfflineAzrah
Stranger

#12612213 - 05/22/10 11:10 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

What was your dose? When I make kratom tea I like to make it with 14 grams which is a strong dose, but you won't miss. I  get it like once every 3 or 4 months, so I figure I might as well aim high for the clouds :laugh:.

InvisibleeLShaMukO
Male User Gallery

Loc: far away
    #12612552 - 05/23/10 01:23 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rhaege said:
Ahh, well, the beer and weed most likely aided in the euphoric effect. I think if I ever buy any again, I'm going to get some seeds, and grow the leaves myself. See if chewing them is better than taking the powder or making tea.

where do you get your kratom seeds from ?

--------------------

OfflineRhaege
Kratomeater<3
Male

Re: Kratom Tea.. [Re: eLShaMukO]
    #12613147 - 05/23/10 07:59 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

eLShaMukO said:
Quote:

Rhaege said:

You can order them just as easily as you can order the Kratom extract/leaves/powder. Just search on google, and you'll most likely find a good source. Check BBB, also.

OfflineWornTraveler
Captain Cannabis
Male

Loc: Florida, USA
    #12613393 - 05/23/10 09:39 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I heard Kratom is addictive from some guy who definitely was *acting* like some sort of addict. Said he'd been off it a coupele weeks and was pissing constantly because of the withdrawals.

That guy was really weird though, he could be full of shit lol. Or just high on oxy's like everybody else and their mother around here and usin Kratom as a legal bullshit excuse. have any of you ever experienced addiction to this shit? I'm not gonna lie, never tried it myself but very curious.

--------------------
Captain Cannabis, Guardian of Ganja, Sultan of Shrooms, Giver of Green, Tabbed Tripper, and all around Good Guy.

OfflineRhaege
Kratomeater<3
Male

Re: Kratom Tea.. [Re: WornTraveler]
    #12614149 - 05/23/10 01:00 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I've been using it solidly for a few days. I have no want or need to do it when I'm not "high" on it. I only do it to alter my state of mind, and to relax. That's basically all it does to me, anyway.

InvisibleeLShaMukO
Male User Gallery

Loc: far away
    #12615087 - 05/23/10 04:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Rhaege said:
Quote:

eLShaMukO said:
Quote:

Rhaege said:

You can order them just as easily as you can order the Kratom extract/leaves/powder. Just search on google, and you'll most likely find a good source. Check BBB, also.

tnx for the info

--------------------

OfflineRhaege
Kratomeater<3
Male

Re: Kratom Tea.. [Re: eLShaMukO]
    #12615098 - 05/23/10 04:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Not a problem, brother.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies