Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: Sprezzatura] * 1
    #12596301 - 05/20/10 05:01 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sprezzatura said:
Shiva, respectfully, I'm afraid your ignorance is showing. 
When I hear anything compared to Nazis or Hitler, I immediately fall into a coma, it's boring and elementary.

Actually it was a very good analogy

Most Nazi soldiers signed up to do what the government/state wanted

Cops are no different, they signed up to serve a corrupt system

Fuckem :minigun:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: Sprezzatura]
    #12602097 - 05/21/10 01:43 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sprezzatura said:
Well, I can agree with you on one thing.  I've lost a lot of faith in the police system too. 
What I've been trying to reason with you guys, rather than the injustices that cops perpetuate, is the necessity to reform policy opposed to executing or supporting murdering of police officers.

Like, for example, your situation with the police acting like drug czars.  Why would the police even bring drugs into the equation?  Why? Because of our Federal Policy against Marijuana or other 'SCH1' drugs.
Once you eliminate the Policy, the actions of the Police will notably change.

It was also mentioned about the rampant numbers of wrongful deaths carried out by police officials, and them typically getting away with it.  I agree this is one of the most insane situations we're faced with in a civilized society... a cop does a misdeed, he is awarded with paid-vacation.
How do we prevent this from happening?  How do we stop awarding police for misdeeds?

In 1573, Poland had its first election, kings were then chosen by the people and, under new law, nobles were equal to citizens.
It was a revolutionary idea for its time.

The answer is simple; policy reform.  Change the laws that give police diplomatic immunity when under investigation of wrongful deeds.  Incorporate a prison sentence for police who wrongfully kill people and you will see a dramatic decline in the wild rampages of police 'oppression'.  Make it mandatory for all police interactions with civilians to be monitored by video surveillance.

The solution to these problems does not revolve around eradicating people (police), if we support the murder or the idea of murdering police, we're only resembling the type of madness that they exhibit.  No, the solution revolves around the evolution of our policy in our countries and the initiative towards a sane and responsible government.
It will be a gradual process of evolution, but that evolution is likely not going to occur with more senseless violence, with more of the 'same old tricks'.

I encourage you, and others, to abstain from this malevolence, this violent hostility and invest your motivation, your passions, your opinions, your ideas and your actions into creative solutions to reach an ultimate goal.

Be smarter than your opposition, and you will emerge victorious.

Cheers!

first of all you sound like a cop. second of all you sound completely naive.

The police are part of a larger conspiracy of social class economic slavery and oppression that involves an international hierarchy of power, secret societies, mind control training, and divide and conquer tactics by the international elite against the lower classes.

things are like they are because they want and allow them to be that way. its the only way such unequal and miserable conditions can be maintained. the rulers dont think of the people as human beings. they consider them as cattle to be manipulated and experimented upon and sacrificed as needed, ok?

the police and military institutions are run by an inner core of secret-society-affiliated corrupt commanding officers. they have been given the green light by their masters for the brutality, torture, and oppression you witness them committing against the people.

the people have no bearing upon the policies and laws of the country. all the elections are falsified and corrupted through every imaginable means including and especially candidate control and financial control of elections through funding avenues.

whatever police get, it is less than they deserve. cops cannot be cops for long before they cease to be naive about the nature of things. but beyond random violence, people would do better to start getting together and forming their own communities and defending them against cops and whoever else the gov sends and stop using the corrupt slave money system. for the so-called leaders and authorities are anything but.

--------------------
Careful Nonviolence Toward All Life Forms

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: jainveganbuddha]
    #12602186 - 05/21/10 02:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

unless you find a way to pay people 50k a year you'll never amass a defense force big enough to hold off the military.  And thats just talking numbers, when you put weapons into the mix...you'll NEVER amass the tools to complete that mission.  Even if by some maricale of god you manage to hold them off, you'll just die of starvation since this is exactly why society is set up how it is, you can't grow food on concrete, and you can't feed a town, with the "zoned" against rebellion land that could never support the town. 

The town would be worse off than north korea, if you've been reading about there conditions lately.

There is nothing you can do to fight a system that is designed to prevent such things, this system has been funded for centurys by you the people.

The only thing you can do is die, as a result a tiny portion of taxes will be deducted from there nazi camp fund.  However as a result thats one more freethinker down the drain...so really its win win for them.  The system has been rigged so you lose nomatter what you do.

The "only" way a change will happen is if society as a whole dictates it, but again society has been rigged.  If you look around you'll notice on the whole that everyone is at least "slightly" pissed at each other, everyone has different beliefs.  We've been designed to repel each other, so the idea of society as a whole coming to the same conclusion is nill.  Look at the oil spill situation the ENTIRE planet has been affected, if something like that can happen and everyone turns a blind eye basically...you really think shit would ever happen against a gov?

Its all one big pipe dream.

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

OfflineMaurer

Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12602208 - 05/21/10 02:34 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
unless you find a way to pay people 50k a year you'll never amass a defense force big enough to hold off the military.  And thats just talking numbers, when you put weapons into the mix...you'll NEVER amass the tools to complete that mission.  Even if by some maricale of god you manage to hold them off, you'll just die of starvation since this is exactly why society is set up how it is, you can't grow food on concrete, and you can't feed a town, with the "zoned" against rebellion land that could never support the town. 

The town would be worse off than north korea, if you've been reading about there conditions lately.

There is nothing you can do to fight a system that is designed to prevent such things, this system has been funded for centurys by you the people.

The only thing you can do is die, as a result a tiny portion of taxes will be deducted from there nazi camp fund.  However as a result thats one more freethinker down the drain...so really its win win for them.  The system has been rigged so you lose nomatter what you do.

The "only" way a change will happen is if society as a whole dictates it, but again society has been rigged.  If you look around you'll notice on the whole that everyone is at least "slightly" pissed at each other, everyone has different beliefs.  We've been designed to repel each other, so the idea of society as a whole coming to the same conclusion is nill.  Look at the oil spill situation the ENTIRE planet has been affected, if something like that can happen and everyone turns a blind eye basically...you really think shit would ever happen against a gov?

I love you.

--------------------

Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: jainveganbuddha]
    #12602367 - 05/21/10 03:46 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jainveganbuddha said:

The police are part of a larger conspiracy of social class economic slavery and oppression that involves an international hierarchy of power, secret societies, mind control training, and divide and conquer tactics by the international elite against the lower classes.

very well put

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: luckytriple6]
    #12602403 - 05/21/10 04:14 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

cops - 0 the ┌ evelution- 2

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: Maurer]
    #12602720 - 05/21/10 07:24 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Maurer said:
Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:

I love you.

everything you said is quite true, however, there are always ways and means to do things if we use out intelligence and innovation.

one idea: the masses stopped using money and formed self-sustaining communities, money would be worthless and most cops and military would not continue to work for the rich old men who really have no power unless they can turn us, the people against each other.

another: if we can educate and awaken enough of the military and police from the bottom ranks up, show them whats really going on and get them to come over to the side of the people and a new movement, then suddenly the tables have turned on the same powerless elite afore mentioned? basically we put the hardware and manpower on our side if we can learn to deprogram the pawns they are using??

--------------------

OfflineSillyBilly
Professional

Loc: Californi-eh
Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: Shroomism]
    #12602946 - 05/21/10 08:51 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
I know cops are people too, but I feel no sympathy whatsoever.
I don't support murder either. What that guy did was fucked up.
But to be completely honest.. while watching that video... I thought "good.. Somebody has to do it."
You make it your business to enforce stupid laws and fuck people over, expect to get shot to death in a mini-mart.
I realize I'm probably in the minority here and my opinion isn't a popular one.
Too many people are scared of the police. We need the police to be more scared of the people.
:shrug:

I've seen too many peoples live fucked over by cops. I know some of them are actually good people, but that doesn't change my feelings.

One of my high school friends was shot dead by a cop, in the back.. when he had committed no crime. He was just walking away from the cop accosting him (because the guy was hispanic), the cop didn't like that so he shot him 4 times in the back and the back of the head and killed him. It was a huge thing on the news, and the cop didn't even get in trouble. He straight up murdered an innocent (and completely unarmed) and good kid for no reason at all and he just got expelled from the force (after a year of the victim's families suing the shit out of the force). The police force basically tried to cover it up, and protect the cop that shot the guy. And we are talking a major police force in a very influential part of the country.

The same cops also murdered my best friends dog. Just shot it in the head because it went after them when they illegally tried to get on my friends property without a warrant. The dog was just doing what was in its nature - protecting his owner. You shoot a cop dog for going after you and see how far that gets you.

They are nothing but thugs that are above the law and can get away with almost whatever they want, for the most part... In my experience.

Fuck the police.

Exactly. If you guys have ever watched raid videos and seen how many people they fuck over you should understand. They kill without rhyme or reason anyone that gets in their way. Fuck all police.
I don't hate people for doing their job, I hate people for taking that job. That kind of person is the scourge of this planet. I'm a pacifist but that one particular group I find no sympathy for.

--------------------
By the livin' Gawd that made you,
    You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din

Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: SillyBilly]
    #12603426 - 05/21/10 10:55 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

SillyBilly said:
I don't hate people for doing their job, I hate people for taking that job. That kind of person is the scourge of this planet. I'm a pacifist but that one particular group I find no sympathy for.

I completely agree, those fuckers are the people no one liked who got picked on, now they get a taste of power and totally abuse it.... it's either that or they think they can make a difference and are dead set on trying

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: luckytriple6]
    #12603680 - 05/21/10 12:06 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Now, for me it's not really the cops getting killed that I feel sorry for, I just feel bad that the dude probably mutilated their faces with an entire clip on already dead bodies.  That was more executed, like planned, not really self defense or to 'hide' something he was carrying (besides his pistol).  I do however have to say thumbs up on shooting at armed police instead of unarmed civilians.  That's about the only respect you can give to someone who murders without any just cause.

I've met nice cops, I've met prick cops, they're not machines, they're still humans, and as humans they pick and choose their actions.  None of you can pass judgment and say those cops deserved what they got, because none of you know their actions or life story.  Now if you did, it might be a different story.

Offlinejainveganbuddha
shaman
 User Gallery

Re: Two Cops Shot Dead Point Blank in Mini Mart [Re: Maverick]
    #12607954 - 05/22/10 02:10 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

ya well they get mind control programmed by TV and forced education and movies and violent video games and they turn out that way pretty fucked up. ya it would be cool if we could heal and awaken and enlighten everyone, but not much hope for those. Would be nice to fashion a sniper rifle with shroom juice tranquilizers and snipe them from afar let them trip and maybe they will shape up and overcome all that mind control. some people are pretty fucked up, just like those in the military, it is bullshit and absurd nonsense from day 1 yet they still persist very weird.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag