Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
weed
    #1254871 - 01/28/03 07:34 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hello there,

I've smoked some weed about half an hour ago...
And once again I'm confronted with the exact same experience and feelings I nowadays always get when having smoked some weed.
The main effect for me is how it affects the mind and ways of thinking and INTERPRETING the things thought. It seems like I always analyze things from looking at it from a different angle, an angle that's always there but can never be exeprienced while sober.
From this angle i interpret everything i think opposite or just different from how i normally interpret things.
I get paranoid.
It seems like this aspect of paranoia is always there when i smoke weed but pretty much always in a good way... I mean i think in paranoid ways about things... always looking for something behind everything... always trying to find how my normal ways of thinking overlook the hidden aspect of everything like it *is*.
It's not an unpleasant feeling nor a pleasant one..it just seem that i can look through everything like it really is... what's behind everything in comparisson to when sober.
This hidden thruth always seems a bit worse than how things normally feel and look.
Then i think about how interesting it is to NOW interpret things totally different...
This isn't paranoia this is learning ..this is THE mind EXPANDING effect weed has... it's just that... the different angle of viewing is SO convincing there.
I recognise the paranoia in a paranoid way and it clears itself out so it seems...
Then i feel eupforic because it's amazing to experience this... breathtaking ...
Weed is powerful and is often misinterpreted as being not really a worthwhile drug... just a toy. At these moments I feel like how great it is to find out what weed really is capable of... it IS powerful.

It's a bit like I keep peeling layers of ways of thinking. Everything gets solved into something else... then it again it solved by some other way of thinking about something ... (good / bad) / good / bad)
Also it makes me feel that good or bad is a wrong way of looking at something... things aren't black or white because everything is in fact gray ... a gray created by how your persons interpretation is... how a person IS. It makes me feel like lot's of people live in a black and white world... overlooking all the gray which is in fact much more possible than a CERTAIN white or a certain BLACK. You can't be sure about a thing so why be convinced of something so strongly. How come some people are (or seem) so convinced about something like racism or other things ... are they scared to not accept everything as being a possibility ?

I think I didn't recognize this either when I was younger (YET i do remember how i interpreted things differently when being younger ... it just was more normal then ...it didn't feel like a big deal...).
Also it seemd more powerfull now... The highs can be higher and the lows lower... It's more "deep" now.
(Or dou i just look at it now... or did i think about it when being younger precisely the same... WHO knows...)
What is this... is this the mind expanding property of weed ? or have i got mental problems :smile:

I think this is also why people can laugh about anything on weed ... even normal things, the weed just lets you interpret things in any way possible : funny , terrifying, etc...etc...
A lot of people say I don't know why i keep laughing etc.etc. are they unaware that it's the precise effect of the weed... ?
On weed everything can have every meaning so it seems... a positive one or a negative one... it just depends on how you look at things.
Is this also a danger of using weed ? >>> If you don't realize it weed can make you believer something different than other people.. It creates a fantasy that you might be unaware of ... ?

I don't have these mind games on other drugs... not even mushrooms, although it can happen on mushrooms (in a way), it feels much more overpowered by the complete effect of mushrooms.. on weed it's just the MAIN effect for me ... also other people? unaware of it or aware?
And unaware of something means it doesn't exist for most people i guess... :smile:

is THIS the learning aspect of weed?...or am i insane :smile:

Well I can't be sure of a thing so who cares

thx everyone

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: weed [Re: justthiz]
    #1254919 - 01/28/03 07:49 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Its ONE learning aspect of weed, yeah.

This is what drugs do - they change your perspective. Have you tried mushrooms? They've got an even DIFFERENT direction..

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
Re: weed [Re: Strumpling]
    #1255034 - 01/28/03 08:24 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hmm.. I find that mushrooms are pretty much the same learning aspect there, but way stronger. It's like you develop these.. filters.. when you're sober, and these are stripped away from your mind when you take mushrooms or get stoned on pot, etc.
I'm too hyper to type, I'm leaving!

OfflineBlowMiNose
Some rise, Somefall, Some climb

Loc: The Dirty South...
Re: weed [Re: Brugman]
    #1255737 - 01/28/03 12:38 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I totally agree man. I use pot as a tool, to think things through, and see everything from another angle. Sometimes its euphoric, sometimes its very depressing. Its depends what i see. Some people never understand how to really THINK on weed, but once you do, its great. It took me a while to figure it out...

--------------------
***--- Have You Opened Your Third eye?! ---***
      :::disclaimer:::this stuff was done in my dreams

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: weed [Re: BlowMiNose]
    #1255923 - 01/28/03 01:36 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

savor this shit man...it only happens your first few months of smoking....after a while the effects are as strong...weed is like taking a shit for me, hapens everyday

OfflineTrauM
Poker Player

Loc: North America
    #1257990 - 01/29/03 07:32 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well theres not much I can tell you buddy the choice of smoking or not is up to you, and if your not enjoying it then why smoke?

Are you smoking with friends or alone? Because I find it different when im with company because I dont analyze I just kick back and have a good time but lets say im home alone after school and I blaze a doob and watch some simpsons or something I will begin to analyze everything and see how fake and gimicky some commercials and shows are on television.

I think weed is the best drug in the world, but I truly believe that enjoying it fully depends on your personality and how you stand as a person.

Take care bro

--------------------
Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practise to deceive..

OfflineKB1EWE
WIDE-EYEDCURIOSITY
Loc: f(s) = (8t^2-3t+35)/ i
    #1258117 - 01/29/03 08:21 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

strumpling...

we've seen weed summed up by the author of this post...

and by the way, i hear u more than completely, kinda scary...

anyways strumpling, how would you sum up the mushroom angle?

--------------------
E A T T H E W O R M...with moderation

OfflineBlowMiNose

Re: weed [Re: KB1EWE]
    #1258129 - 01/29/03 08:23 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

See, thats what i love about weed. It can be a very different experience when you are blazed by yourself. I do not like doing stimulants or drinking by myself (i do it sometimes anyways..), but i love being by myself when im blazed. Dont get my wrong, smoking with buddies is always fun, but by yourself you can get some thinking done!  :grin:

--------------------

Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
Re: weed [Re: TrauM]
    #1258238 - 01/29/03 08:53 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hey there,

Well nowadays if I smoke it's mostly by myself... (But I don't smoke very often)
It's not that I don't like the effects weed produces now... (YET I was cautious about smoking after having used mushrooms a couple of times because smoking weed affected me with a different signature from then on... more analyzing etc...)
Nowadays I smoke it to get this analyzing effect...
Yeah things like music and other stuff can be experienced as more beautiful and food can taste better than ever ... but the main aspect I use it for is to be once again confronted with the complete change in fundamental ways of thinking... I'm not really changed or anything but the meaning behind everything can become anything ... I always have this kind of opinion YET on weed it stands out more than ever!

TrauM just like you say
"I blaze a doob and watch some simpsons or something I will begin to analyze everything and see how fake and gimicky some commercials and shows are on television"

This kind of thinking really analyzing it all... seeing the possible good sides underlying everything ... and the possible bad sides underneath it all... looking if it's the bad or the good side that's the true side... but always concluding that you never know ... no one knows so there is no good or bad side to look at things... things just ARE ... and you can interpret it all the way you like (To make it easy for yourself ...try to look at things like you're supposed to do by parents / friends / family / government etc...one could say although there's no ULTIMATE evidence that any one of these ways is the right one of course)

I'm always confronted with the ultimate uncertainty of everything in comparisson to all the certainties most people hold on to.

Pretty interesting stuff :smile:

cya 

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #1258253 - 01/29/03 08:58 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

This post belongs in Other Drugs.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

OfflineMeph
Synesthesiac

Loc: Qu?bec
    #1258263 - 01/29/03 09:01 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

justthiz, 5 shrooms for you. You have described weed perfectly.

--------------------
I'm a bipedal carbon-based pseudo-random number generator.

Demonstration: 152.

Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
Re: weed [Re: Meph]
    #1258377 - 01/29/03 09:40 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Thx Meph :smile:

GabbaDj, Why does it belong in OD ... this forum is general questions

"General Questions :
If you have any general questions about tripping or psychedelics, post them here.  "

Weed is a psychedelic so I think it can belong right here

cya

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #1258588 - 01/29/03 10:51 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Sory... I thought I was in Off Toppic Discussion...

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

OfflineBlowMiNose

Re: weed [Re: GabbaDj]
    #1258921 - 01/29/03 12:11 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Man, you are so right, i think the same way. Shit...smoke on brotha  :laugh: :tongue: :confused:

--------------------

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: weed [Re: BlowMiNose]
    #1261403 - 01/30/03 08:41 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"I blaze a doob and watch some simpsons or something I will begin to analyze everything and see how fake and gimicky some commercials and shows are on television"

weed made me realize that life is fake and gimmicky....i didnt smoke bomb for like a week than yesterday i smoked and holy shit i was gone.....i felt like it was my first time again, i was talking to myself in my head, analzying my life, what i need to defend about it, what i need to do, laughing at the mexicans at the Gordos tacqueria even though i love them...im getting half an O soon i cant wait

.weed is definately the best drug in the world.....it pisses me off so much when stupid sober straight edge mother fuckers talk down on marijuana when they have never even smoked it....fuck those people and their ignorance.

Offlinewavesoflight
Stranger
Re: weed [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1262974 - 01/30/03 05:55 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I am quite similar- while ive never done shrooms(yet), a weed high can be quite profound for me. especially when i am either alone or with my two other smoking partners. granted it largely depends on the strain and environment, but my mind goes places that leave me speechless and all i can do is laugh, smile, and just groove to the music(if its on). Also, when my two best friends and i are smoking(we've known eachother for about 8 years) there are times when we practically have conversations in our head with one another yet nothing is said- its all subjective interpretation(atleast thats what i think it is).
One more thing, how long does the high usually last for you all? My roomate and i will have a session that we take our time in rippin and its two bowls that last us about 45minutes to an hour to finish. Once that is over im usually high for up to another two hours. i dont know if i have a low tolerance for kind bud or if through much reading and meditation/contemplating i am able to just let my mind go more than many other people i casually smoke with? For example after smoking my friends and i will take a walk or the environment will somehow change or something occurs so that during my climaxes i dont even say to myself "man, im fucked up", what it feels like to me is like im on a set of a movie or television show where everthing just exists and i dont put it through my "normal" filters. I just exist in that environment and thats all- otherwise its just energy flowing in, through, and out of me. comments? how long do your highs last and what kind of high are they? if you even see any general patterns in them. peace

OfflineILLadvised
rapper
Loc: ptown
    #1264584 - 01/31/03 05:50 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i think your just way to high
i shouldnt comply cuz this isnt new
but i smoke as a reply, get high as you
without no care
u could easily get high off
the THC content in my hair
gave some niggers a scare
went to the store,with a "high" blank stare
tryin to cope seriously a joke
when i provoke all these people to smoke
i wrote the bible, a tribal infliction
rippin bowls as we hittin foes
drop some "dose" acid/ my spinals fluid goes rapid---tly
i write mocharies on pot you see

keystlye yo! get weeded

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: weed [Re: ILLadvised]
    #1264630 - 01/31/03 06:03 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

so uhh why was that directed at me?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineKilljoy
TheHyperdimensionalSlug

Re: weed [Re: wavesoflight]
    #1264775 - 01/31/03 06:53 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I can smoke chronically (take my bong in the shower man...) and function absolutely fine (minus memory loss, circumlocution [talking i circles], and apathy). When I smoke out with other people however, I get TOO high... Haven't been able to figure it out yet, but when I blast with friends, by the time they're about good, I'm ready to go home and pass out or puke or something. Need to always get cold fresh air in any case... Water too...

--------
Sorry if this doesn't make much sense, I'm pretty stoned...

Offlineinsanelane
When I touch mypeepee it getsbig
Re: weed [Re: Killjoy]
    #1266226 - 01/31/03 03:48 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I know exactly what you mean. Different drugs can allow you to look at things in a different light then before. I think overall, you can really better your self as a person, just by those mind opening moments. I used to smoke chronicaly, killjoy, and i too functioned absolutely fine. I prefer smoking by my self than with friends most times.... i guess most people will find that wierd. However, after everyday use for a few months I think i no longer really saw things in that different light.... Maybe I was used to it, or cuz the weed wasn't the greatest. Anyways, a few shroom trips fixed that, but as of now I am now smoking chronically.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder