Home | Community | Message Board

HighDesertSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisibledondija
Male User Gallery

Re: would this one peyote button do anything? [Re: MkUltra25]
    #12554812 - 05/13/10 01:27 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Fair enough. And rest assured, I do plan on cultivating a cactus at some point. The one I gave my sister is in a pot and since she also works on an organic farm I'm positive she'll take great care of it.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineMkUltra25
Takin' it furthur
Male User Gallery

Re: would this one peyote button do anything? [Re: dondija]
    #12554820 - 05/13/10 01:29 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Cool man.

And for the record, every time I buy fresh Pedro I always tell myself I am going to plant it but never do. I even have clay pots and cactus soil.

--------------------
:dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear:

"We're just like mushrooms man...they feed us shit and keep us in the dark."

Edited by MkUltra25 (05/13/10 01:32 PM)

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

Loc: missouri
    #12554912 - 05/13/10 01:46 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dondija said:
I'm sorry I ever posted on here. The "plant" wouldn't appreciate anything- IT'S A FUCKING PLANT! I mean I think people revere peyote a little too much. I realize tons of people view it as a sacrament and that's great for them, but seriously people need to chill the fuck out. It is something I bought most likely from a growhouse filled with the fucking things. It did more or less what I expected, a very faint feeling, and that's fine for me. Next time I'll make sure to fucking pray to the thing and then dance around it in a tunic with Ravi fuckign Shankar playing.

no matter what you say or do on here there's going to be people who don't agree with you because they think they know what's up

you just gotta shrug it off because these people don't want to hear anything other than what they "know" so they're never going to come around or change or be compassionate or anything like that, they're just going to debate what they think is right or wrong

--------------------
:mushroom2: :mushroomgrow: :mushroom2:

Invisibledondija
Male User Gallery

Re: would this one peyote button do anything? [Re: fallenlsd]
    #12555082 - 05/13/10 02:19 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fallenlsd said:
Quote:

dondija said:
I'm sorry I ever posted on here. The "plant" wouldn't appreciate anything- IT'S A FUCKING PLANT! I mean I think people revere peyote a little too much. I realize tons of people view it as a sacrament and that's great for them, but seriously people need to chill the fuck out. It is something I bought most likely from a growhouse filled with the fucking things. It did more or less what I expected, a very faint feeling, and that's fine for me. Next time I'll make sure to fucking pray to the thing and then dance around it in a tunic with Ravi fuckign Shankar playing.

no matter what you say or do on here there's going to be people who don't agree with you because they think they know what's up

you just gotta shrug it off because these people don't want to hear anything other than what they "know" so they're never going to come around or change or be compassionate or anything like that, they're just going to debate what they think is right or wrong

Point well taken, fallenlsd. This is after all the INTAR WEBZ lol

Offlinebootedboy
SpaceCowboy
 User Gallery

#12555202 - 05/13/10 02:42 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I think another reason people are hatin' on you is because the shroomery is full of people who love to cultivate things, whether it be mushrooms, cacti, or other plants. Many members here have gained an extreme amount of patience through there endevors of cultivation. So basically, many members here would like nothing better than to wait and watch their little cactus mature. Anticipation, it is a drug in itself.

--------------------
Ask me about ARX!!!

Offlinexanthar
Wielder of the Vorpal Probe

Loc: Zhenybl Ghanubi IV
Re: would this one peyote button do anything? [Re: Iamheasyouarehe]
    #12555245 - 05/13/10 02:52 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Iamheasyouarehe said:
Quote:

dondija said:

Haha, yea I think that Dr. Seuss quote comes in handy for smug pricks like xanthar.

It's been about 4 hrs and I have noticed some effect. Kinda like the very onset of boomers. A slight tinge of pink/green/blue on surfaces and shit like that. Just feels good overall. For what it's worth I did smoke a ton too though.

Whatever works for your brother! :thumbup:
It is awesome for xanthar because that quote is his signature!
I wouldn't call him a smug jerk though... I don't even know him... just had to point of that hypocryisy hypocrisy.

If it wasn't endangered or had the OP been eating a portion off of an adult cactus then I would have nothing to say...my comment still stands though...sig be damned on this one :thumbup:.

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Theodor Seuss Geisel, aka Dr. Seuss

The search function is your best friend :thumbup:...

OfflineMetamorph
oneirotrophic

Re: would this one peyote button do anything? [Re: MkUltra25]
    #12555332 - 05/13/10 03:06 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MkUltra25 said:
Well all spirituality aside, an endangered species is an endangered species and that is where everybody's concern was. At least mine.
That has nothing to do with beliefs and convictions, it has to do with the fact that an entire species is dissapearing entirely due to man.

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

Re: would this one peyote button do anything? [Re: Metamorph]
    #12556014 - 05/13/10 05:25 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

if there's places in holland that are selling peyote

it's not that endangered

--------------------

Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
    #12556048 - 05/13/10 05:30 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

fallenlsd said:

it's not that endangered

Umm.... they are breeding them just to sell, they sure don't grow in holland, use your head.

I still love how OP asked if he'd trip off that one little button, everyone said it wouldn't do much if anything so OP ate it... why the fuck bother asking if you're not gonna listen.

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

OfflineIamheasyouarehe
Tending to a Garden of Love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dark Side of the Moon Flag
Re: would this one peyote button do anything? [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #12556674 - 05/13/10 07:20 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with pretty much everything ShroomDoom said.

--------------------
¬°Dolphin Power!

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: would this one peyote button do anything? [Re: FeAraNdl0aThInG]
    #12556795 - 05/13/10 07:37 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FeAraNdl0aThInG said:
I have nothing more to say other than the fact that I thought that comment was, for the want of a better word, delightful. With your permission, I'd probably like to include that in my signature at some stage.

sure thing man!

I think the OP has gained a lot more from this than we might have previously imagined. Now he wants to grow it!!!

Being a steward of this medicine is a big thing. Even if the shops in holland just grow it to sell they are still stewards of this medicine. Anything we can do to help the species is good, but we also have to remember what the peyote is here for : to help us!
Quote:

Well all spirituality aside, an endangered species is an endangered species and that is where everybody's concern was. At least mine.
That has nothing to do with beliefs and convictions, it has to do with the fact that an entire species is dissapearing entirely due to man.]

I can totally relate to that view point. Truthfully what is dissapearing in some areas is thriving in others. It makes little impact on wild populations for people to ingest greenhouse specimens. Its still good that we are all here looking out for this medicine though. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :peyotespectrum:

Thank you for looking out for this medicine.

Aho Mitakuye Oyasin

To all my relations....

--------------------

OfflineIamheasyouarehe
Tending to a Garden of Love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dark Side of the Moon Flag
    #12556966 - 05/13/10 08:05 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Peyote is definitely more than just a drug...

--------------------
¬°Dolphin Power!

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

Re: would this one peyote button do anything? [Re: luckytriple6]
    #12557070 - 05/13/10 08:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

luckytriple6 said:
Quote:

fallenlsd said:

it's not that endangered

Umm.... they are breeding them just to sell, they sure don't grow in holland, use your head.

I still love how OP asked if he'd trip off that one little button, everyone said it wouldn't do much if anything so OP ate it... why the fuck bother asking if you're not gonna listen.

of course they don't grow there thank you for illustrating my point

people grow these things just sell them.. so as the supply of peyote decreases they grow more..

it's not like there's only 10 peyote cacti in the world and this guy ate one

--------------------

Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
    #12557969 - 05/13/10 10:30 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:

I think the OP has gained a lot more from this than we might have previously imagined. Now he wants to grow it!!!

IMO OP was planning on growing to begin with but decided we were wrong saying he wouldn't trip so now that his cactus is gone he's gonna try(and probably fail) growing a cactus so he can trip.... once again growing for another rare cactus that won't be reintroduced into the wild where it belongs

Quote:

fallenlsd said:
Quote:

luckytriple6 said:
Quote:

fallenlsd said:

it's not that endangered

people grow these things just sell them.. so as the supply of peyote decreases they grow more..

you totally misunderstood, those cactus are being bred for personal use/home garden, not to be reintroduced to the wild making them less endangered... They are still plenty endangered and should be protected...

/me is sick of psych section and will stick to other section of the forums where there is intelligent discussion

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
    #12558219 - 05/13/10 10:58 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

luckytriple6 said:
Quote:

ShroomDoom said:

IMO OP was planning on growing to begin with but decided we were wrong saying he wouldn't trip so now that his cactus is gone he's gonna try(and probably fail) growing a cactus so he can trip.... once again growing for another rare cactus that won't be reintroduced into the wild where it belongs

:shrug:

I didn't think that was why people grew them in europe...reintroducing them isn't the answer, obviously conservation of the land is.

I think the OP is smart enough to realize now you need 8- 10 times the amount he ate to "trip" as you so nicely put it. So in the end its a learning experience. Not totally a waste or a disgrace as some people might want to think.

If people really cared that much they would be raising money to buy habitat land, or bitching at the oil companies and ranchers that root plow the land, not silly stoners that eat one button. the damage this kid has done is minimal to say the mexicans that rip giant patches from the desert floor. now its those guys we should be chastising...just my two cents.

--------------------

Invisibledrr
Female

#12558644 - 05/13/10 11:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Good point

I really don't see how ordering a peyote button from a greenhouse in Europe and eating it has any impact, whatsoever, on peyote in its native habitat, in America. Its his 40 dollars, let him do with it what he will. I'm sure that shop has plenty more buttons to sell for 40 bucks a pop...Shit maybe I should order some! It would really only be worth it to grow the thing though, at that price.

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

#12558867 - 05/14/10 12:24 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

luckytriple6 said:
Quote:

ShroomDoom said:

Quote:

fallenlsd said:
Quote:

luckytriple6 said:
Quote:

fallenlsd said:

it's not that endangered

you totally misunderstood, those cactus are being bred for personal use/home garden, not to be reintroduced to the wild making them less endangered... They are still plenty endangered and should be protected...

/me is sick of psych section and will stick to other section of the forums where there is intelligent discussion

no, you misunderstood mr. intelligent.

those cactus are bred for personal use / home garden as you say

so it doesn't matter that he ate it because he's not reducing the amount of wild peyote there is, therefore they're at the same number in population as they were before he ate that one. duh.

please stay out of this section if you can't grasp the scope of the conversation and then act like the forum doesn't have any intelligent discussion.

--------------------

Invisibledondija
Male User Gallery

#12560641 - 05/14/10 09:45 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for stickin up for me fallen. This whole thread has been pretty comical. And whoever called me a silly stoner I resent that! I prefer the term "pothead". :stoned:

OfflineSnip
aimin' at your head

Loc: Mountains of the Moon
    #12560715 - 05/14/10 10:14 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Hey just an excuse to buy more right?  I would probably have gained more enjoyment growing Peyote than eating it and catching a minor buzz.  Your call though.

--------------------
cross my heart and hope to die

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder