Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblegaryfloyd
boobies

Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: leafblowerz]
    #1234159 - 01/20/03 11:57 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Thank you for your clarification, MicronMagick.  I'm delighted that we can place you in the same category as boxtop...

hehe!!  i bet MM loves that one :wink:

gf :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: boxtop703]
    #1234363 - 01/20/03 01:45 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Boxtop

I am not trying to speak for anyone. I'm clarifying your position. If you don't agree with any portion of what I've perceived to be your position on prohibition, please specify.

>"Don't use that opinion to make judgement about how or how I don't feel about other issues or don't use my opinion to strengthen any crusade you may have going on."<

What OTHER issues are you talking about? I am talking about DRUG PROHIBITION. The CRUSADE you speak of is the end of the (drug) war on our people. Are you on the bus or off the bus? Wishy washy isn't going to cut it, brother.

>"I hate being lumped together with any group, thought, or idea. "<

Is the ending of this war on our people not a worthy cause with which to be lumped?

>"I explained where I stood on one issue, please leave it at that. "<

I thought that was what I was doing.

Ralphster

Shall we lump you into the prohib lite camp or have you re-thought your position?

Leaf

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#1235737 - 01/21/03 05:08 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
    #1236036 - 01/21/03 07:45 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I really hate to get in this and will not respond or post any more to this thread, especially since I'm no vendor. leafblower, I understand your concern over where your $$ is going. i don't understand your US vs. THEM attitude where anyone who doesn't fit a strict defnition of your US is immediately labled THEM. It is not about US and THEM. It is about YOU, the individual. Now, you've got the answers to the questions you've asked. Why not stop trying to browbeat your belief structure on the rest of the community. Be a real man/woman and go find your own damn shrooms to print and you avoid having to send some "prohib lite" your money. Hell $$ is part of THEM so why don't you just send that to me :smile:. For the record I believe that prohibition has a negative impact on our society and is one of the leading causes of suffering around the globe. I feel that people need to understand that drug problems are medical/mental problems and not crimes but there are definitely drug-crimes (driving high, contributing to delinquency, etc.) I think the current laws concerning alcohol are an excellent model to use for all drugs. I feel that we need far less laws and stricter punishments for the few laws that would be left. I also understand why other people may feel differently. I do not understand why it is not my right to do something which does not infringe on anyone else's rights since I am given that right in my Constitution (that whole pursuit of happiness thing). I am well spoken and have changed many people's views on drug law without badgering the hell out of them over it. I think you might have a more positive and noticable effect towards the goals you say you support if you simply state how you feel and why you feel that way instead of negatively labeling those who don't feel the way you do. It makes you appear just as closed minded as THEY are.

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: ralphster44]
    #1236090 - 01/21/03 07:59 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ralph, I'm a middle aged retired police officer. I've seen it all, brother. Since this thread ain't about me, I'll simply state that prohibition is causing more harm than any and all of the currently prohibited substances put together. Education and treatment are the answers, not imprisonment and death.

I guess we can place you firmly in the PROHIB LITE camp.

Leaf

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #1236155 - 01/21/03 08:16 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I guess I'm sort of in the lite camp as well, however I don't think making heroin, cocaine, etc illegal is working.

What we should really consider is how if we legalized all drugs that we make sure heroin is not sold in 7-11 and that people addicted to heroin can get it safely under a doctors supervision etc...

Its a complex issue with harder drugs, but I do agree that putting users in prison is a horribly bad thing. I however at this point in life can't feel comfortable knowing anyone 18yrs or older can pick up heroin or cocaine at their local 'drug store'..

But treat weed totally like alcohol, I have no problem with that.

My question is to those who fully support making all drugs legal is how to you regulate heroin? crack cocaine? meth? Do you sell them in a store? What is the age limit? etc...

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: debianlinux]
    #1236186 - 01/21/03 08:30 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Debian

>"i don't understand your US vs. THEM attitude where anyone who doesn't fit a strict defnition of your US is immediately labled THEM."

It is pretty simple. Whether you consider it a strict definition or not, the THEM want to put US in prison and/or take away our jobs, families, freedom, and lives for using substances which they do not approve.

As I've said, I do not wish to support those vendors who support the genocide.

Let's try to stick with the poll and I'll try to minimize my personal feelings towards prohibition. All vendors are welcome to explain their position and I encourage all participants to feel free to ask the vendors for clarification.

Leaf

Invisibleem_bre_O
shroomery'sEmbryoticAsshole
 User Gallery

Loc: In the stages of develope...
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: leafblowerz]
    #1236473 - 01/21/03 09:59 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: Thor]
    #1237734 - 01/21/03 04:45 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by MicronMagick (01/21/03 07:39 PM)

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

#1237845 - 01/21/03 05:20 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Im really not replying to anyone, but MJ is illegal right now and remains illegal for one reason: OIL. Oil companies pay(ed) off our govt. to keep MJ illegal so that we will have a reason to keep MJ's cousin, hemp, illegal. Because, as all of you probably know, Hemp can be used to make an alternative to the oil that these big businesses make money on. It's as simple as that. The govt. doesnt care about personal safety from one's self, MJ isn't a public hazard. Money is the big issue here. Hemp is finally legal in Canada but MJ remains illegal because of the bullying of the big US. I thank God that Canada has finally seen the truth, and perhaps the corruption of the US wont hinder their climbing sucess torwards legalization of the spirit plant marijuana. The govt. payoff must be more than the potential taxes that commercial marijuana could bring in. If there was no payoff, or the potential taxes surpassed the payoff, there would be no marijuana prohibition in America. As far as the other psychedelics such as the psychedelic mushroom, im not sure why they are prohibited. Except for the thought that these old farts running the country have never actually tried it, and at the meer mention of the word "hallucenogen"
they think "misbehavior" and ban it for good.

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
    #1238995 - 01/22/03 07:13 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Thor and MicronMagik

I'm not sure where you two get the notion that legalization means the shit is going to be sold from gumball machines.

Legalization means control and regulation particularly of the distribution of these substances. Thor, you might not feel comfortable knowing anyone 18yrs or older can pick up heroin or cocaine at their local 'drug store', but I'm curious if you are even more uncomfortable with anyone REGARDLESS OF THEIR AGE OR MENTAL STATUS obtaining these substances on a street corner in units of unknown purity and dosage at inflated prices benefiting criminal predators?

I didn't start this thread as a debate on prohibition. My desire is to determine what kind of positions the vendors at the shroomery have regarding drug prohibition.

Frankly MicronMagik, I'm not sure where you stand at this point. Are you saying that you would not support the governmentally controlled sales of certain substances but you would support the trade in these substances when not involving currency?

Leaf

OfflineRaadt
nicht

Loc: azurescending
Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: ralphster44]
    #1239829 - 01/22/03 11:46 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

actually ralph, stupidly enough a pot driving death was a major factor in the legalization being stiffled in vegas. There was some reporter killed by some kid that was high, I don't have the links, but it was very close to voting time, and in my honest opinion, was probably pre-meditated in some way.

--------------------
Raadt

-- The information I provide is only information from readings, growing of gourmet mushrooms, and second hand stories--

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#1240479 - 01/22/03 03:36 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: MicronMagick]
    #1240849 - 01/22/03 05:45 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

MicronMagik

It isn't a matter of falling within "my categories". You either support the arrest and incarceration of individuals and/or groups for using and/or possessing these substances or you don't. Where did I state that I was "pro-phamie and pro-taxes"? Is that what you think control and regulation is about? It certainly doesn't have to be and I certainly didn't say that it should. It would appear to me that you are just trying to be disagreeable. You certainly are on the bus even if you sit pouting in the back row with your arms crossed. :3)

By the way, do you see the sell of all pharmaceuticals including the myriad of substances currently prescribed by doctors for various reasons as also being unlawful under your vision for the future?

Leaf

Edited by leafblowerz (01/23/03 03:49 AM)

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: MicronMagick]
    #1240865 - 01/22/03 05:52 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

MicronMagik

Also, would the giving away or trading of drugs to juveniles be unlawful under the system you envision or do you see that as a governmental attempt to, how did you put it, "try to be people's morals"?

Or do you feel that there shouldn't be any restrictions on juvenile access to these substances?

Leaf

Edited by leafblowerz (01/23/03 03:50 AM)

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: em_bre_O]
    #1240909 - 01/22/03 06:05 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Em bre 0

I understand why some find it distasteful to interact with a retired police officer. The enforcement of unjust and evil laws and the complicity with genocidal policies against a sizeable portion of our population as the result of such enforcement certainly breeds such contempt, very reasonably so, by the victims of such actions.

I'm not interested in trading in spore prints anyway.

I would be very interested in hearing from a representative of sporeworks regarding the issue of drug prohibition.

Leaf

Edited by leafblowerz (01/23/03 03:53 AM)

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
    #1252890 - 01/27/03 09:20 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Thor

So, do I understand correctly that you, along with Ralph, support the continuing apprehension, persecution and incarceration of the users of all currently illicit substances with the exception of a few hallucinogens?

Leaf

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#1254402 - 01/28/03 04:59 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: psilocyber]
    #1255638 - 01/28/03 11:56 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well, what can I say but...

Psilocyber rocks!

Leaf

OfflineChills420 version2
Poo Pie Maker

Re: Vendors and Prohibition [Re: psilocyber]
    #1256402 - 01/28/03 04:22 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

2. I'm for the taxation of state controlled narcotics, but ONLY for the funding of treatment/support centers AND education. Drug money doesn't fund terrorism, but drug taxes should fix up our schools and help pay our teachers a decent wage.

3. If all narcotics are legalized, and taxed by the state then we (the populus) should support treatment also being supported by this tax money. I'm for detox centers, drug rehabilitation, AND clinics for those who want to rid themselves of addictions that might be formed by purchasing state sold narcotics.
Decriminalize, tax, provide a support/treatment mechanism, and use the remainder to pay our teachers!

Hell yeah
I wanted to teach art but then I grew up and found out how much art teachers make.
I can actually airbrush 2 cars and make what a teacher makes all month.

Thats sad these people are there to teach our children.
Some schools don't even have but 1 or 2 pc's if that.
old building getting 100 degrees in the summer and freezing in the winter.
u got bible thumpers bitching about drugs and gambling but yet these 2 things could make such a diff in our kids lives.

--------------------

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates