Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEvolution
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in time and spa...
Re: Connect with my roots - Iboga [Re: Asante]
    #12757723 - 06/17/10 11:29 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
- Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies - F.W. Nietzche

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCosmicLion
Organical
 User Gallery

Re: Connect with my roots - Iboga [Re: Asante]
    #12783364 - 06/22/10 08:35 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I believe MAOI is the way to go with Iboga. Talk about loosening the mind and readying it for the Iboga spirits! :crazy2:

In Peru shamans use Uchu Sanango, I have had brews of it many times with them. It contains Ibogaine + other iboga alkaloids.

http://www.bluemorphotours.com/

Under their Workshops section they now offer a Sanango diet. I was there the first summer they offered this, they eat a bunch of JUST Sanango integrated with several Ayahuasca ceremonies. My friends that did it couldn't walk by day 3, they all had literal side-ways vision and had to turn their head sideways to see, so instead, they just sat for days.

Hamilton from Blue Morpho says that 1 Sanango ceremony straightens as much energy in your body as 5 Ayahuasca ceremonies.

They mix Sanango and Caapi in almost every brew they make. :shrug:

Caapi + Ibogaine are old friends.

https://www.dmt-nexus.com/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=13055

There is Jorkest micro-dosing Iboga while taking Caapi tea.

This seems like my best route. I connect with the spirit of Caapi and hold it in regard above ALL other healing plants. I honestly believe in its ability to act as herbal ambassador while facilitating the most fluid and efficient communication between humans and any other plants.

Uchu Sanango can be ordered into the USA legally. Like MHRB contains DMT, Sanango contains Ibogaine, however both are still 'legal' plants to buy and sell. Unlike Iboga root bark.

I have some Iboga Root Bark on the way and plan on mixing small bits of it with my Caapi to see how it goes. From there I will slowly increase the dose.

We are also talking about mixing some leaf or shredded bark into a Changa mix for experimentation. Obviously we would start small.

What do you all think?? :super:

Edited by CosmicLion (06/22/10 01:12 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Connect with my roots - Iboga [Re: CosmicLion]
    #12789120 - 06/23/10 07:57 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

my straight energy work on ppl can  straightens as much energy in your body as 10 Ayahuasca ceremonies.

my brews containing ovoideocystidia are epic and more powerful then the south american plants in peru when used in NE. brews very brewer to brewer saying that their brew "straightens as much energy in your body as 5 Ayahuasca ceremonies. " is a very ignorant statment and shows your and their lack of understanding of what they are talking about.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineCosmicLion
Organical
 User Gallery

Re: Connect with my roots - Iboga [Re: thedudenj]
    #12790444 - 06/23/10 01:23 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
my straight energy work on ppl can  straightens as much energy in your body as 10 Ayahuasca ceremonies.

my brews containing ovoideocystidia are epic and more powerful then the south american plants in peru when used in NE. brews very brewer to brewer saying that their brew "straightens as much energy in your body as 5 Ayahuasca ceremonies. " is a very ignorant statment and shows your and their lack of understanding of what they are talking about.

Yea right dude, and who does, some guy who brews random amanitas? Those ovoideocystidiata do look REALLY dank though!

It's a relative statement, of course, but when someone straightens energy using Ayahuasca they know their capacity and have seen displays of their own power.

To recognize the difference in and capacity for transformation contained within these plants is what a Shaman is supposed to do.

It's through the identification, recognition and instillation of spirit that the shaman chooses which medicines to work with. It is a true indication of shamanic assertion when the shaman can distinguish one medicine from another based on how they act.

One person could have a single Aya ceremony where all their energy is straightened, some may be so closed off that very LITTLE gets straightened. His point was that on the whole Sanango has a much stronger capacity for immediate re-balancing then Ayahuasca does. Ayahuasca is a gentler medicine but as a consequence Sanago ceremonies are MUCH harder on the individual. The Ayahuasca definitely has the capacity to be as strong, and exhibits that strength when necessary, but the spirit of of the plant is kind enough to not knock you on your ass every time, it's nature is more gentle. Sanango's nature if VERY machismo and He takes no mercy.

It seems awfully judgmental and ego-centric to deny someones ability to discern between the powers of plants while claiming you are some fantastical magical energy worker with the power of 10 Aya cermonies in your hands.

:bs:

--------------------
:peace:    :peace:

Earth's Essence

Edited by CosmicLion (06/23/10 01:29 PM)

OfflineModizu
Modizu is BACK!!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: MEEDWEEST
Re: Connect with my roots - Iboga [Re: CosmicLion]
    #12790505 - 06/23/10 01:34 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Facing the Habit is a good documentary, in which ibogaine is used to treat heroin addicts.

it's a good watch.

--------------------
--**WICKR: modizu
MODiZu

Love is the ultimate drug!

wickr: modizu

OfflineEvolution
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in time and spa...
Re: Connect with my roots - Iboga [Re: Modizu]
    #12818982 - 06/28/10 04:17 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Ibogaine - Rite of Passage

--------------------
- Convictions are more dangerous enemies of truth than lies - F.W. Nietzche

Offlineaugieji
Stranger
Male
Loc: Annapolis, md Flag
Re: Connect with my roots - Iboga [Re: Evolution]
    #24897118 - 01/07/18 06:09 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

I want to ask a question that you might have the answer to.I was given 72 grams of oboga root bark and 4 grams of TA.I was told to take 2 liters of water and 50 grams of the bark and make tea.I am supposed to drink this tea for 2 days and then take the TA ,1 gram per day.Have you ever heard of this way to take iboga.The source is from Cameroon and seems pretty knowledgeable of the Bwiti ceremonies.I'm interested to hear what you think or know.                  sincerely,augieji

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder