Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him.
    #12543643 - 05/11/10 03:16 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

So there is this dude that really is just an odd guy. No one knows his last name, but he always seems to be around. He has a huge hard on for the this one girl who I am not only friends with, but also really interested in knowing better. Not a wham bam thank you mam, but something real.

Anyway, timing was bad last time I offered to take her out somewhere nice. She was all for it, swept her right off her feet, until she realized she needed a better job and had too much going on for any relationship at the moment. So I am back waiting for the right moment. She began talking to this weird dude out of sympathy awhile back. He isn't a violent criminal, or rapist, just a social loser. He is boring as all hell, and as smart as a bag of hammers. The one day he was talking about radiation for an hour before I showed up to say hi to my friend. No one in that conversation had a damned clue what the hell he was talking about.

Whenever I see him I tease him, because I know he is obsessed with her. I think he knows of my interest in her as well. I really tricked him good though, and was even going to get the local paper to publish it to troll them as a bonus. They didn't bite, so I went ahead with the original plan of just getting him. I discussed it with her ahead of time, because the trick involved a gift I made for her, but couldn't get it to her before we decided to cool the relationship idea for the time.

So I went to the office they are both in, and got past everybody with my press card, and proof of being a minister. So I went to him and presented the "award" in front of my friend who almost started cracking up. I didn't realize it, but subconsciously I am trying to destroy this guy. I did a fake interview to get "published" and got his name finally, which I now realize I wanted so I can keep tabs on him. All the questions I asked him made him look like a complete retard in front of my friend. Stuff like, what is the best thing you have done in life, while getting a blank stare. I gave examples of minor things he could of done, like win a race, build something cool, invent anything etc. He kept saying no, and I kept listing less and less worthy things. I got to the point where I asked him if he has washed his clothes before, and he hadn't even done that!

So I asked him how he would describe himself, and he said humble. So I played with it and kept writing better stuff and half truths to make him look good on paper. He even questioned my one friend for a one word description saying it in a smug way to imply she would think high of him after all this. She said something like imperfect, and I just felt a little laugh inside of me.

By the time I was done with all this, however, he had a big smile on his face and alot of confidence. He has a chip on his shoulder now, as he still sucks, just thinks he is now awesome, because of some award (should enter the special Olympics I guess). So I came to the conclusion, I built up his ego just to crumble, and if he ever gets the guts to ask my friend out she will say no and he will fall into depression like none other he has experienced before. I on the other hand, will emerge the victor in this battle of love.

I thought a little prank was just to fuck with the guy, but seeing the way it played out, it just became much bigger. Maybe I really am a bastard, since the guy had no chance with her anyway. O well, I shall see how things play out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12543675 - 05/11/10 03:21 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

You sound like a creepy guy yourself bro. Definitely some deep-seeded emotional issues.

Anonymous #3

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12543707 - 05/11/10 03:28 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

this has gotta be one of the more fucked up things i have read in SA

Anonymous #4

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #12543830 - 05/11/10 03:47 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

In reality, it really sounds like your a smug jealous asshole. Any energy you've spent on this loser/criminal was a total fucking waste. Creepy.

EDIT: I forgot to give you credit for your ingenious mind games. :thumbdown:

Edited by Anonymous (05/11/10 03:50 PM)

Anonymous #5

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #12543962 - 05/11/10 04:13 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:thumbdown:

Anonymous #6

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #12543975 - 05/11/10 04:17 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I would love to know what actually happened, as opposed to your... interpretation.

Anonymous #7

#12543985 - 05/11/10 04:19 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

She obviously doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, if she was interested in you, not having a "better" job wouldn't matter for shit.

You're just as pathetic as he is, you're just in denial.

Anonymous #8

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12545102 - 05/11/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yea dude. you are a dick. no wonder she doesnt want a relationship with you.

Anonymous #7

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #12545576 - 05/11/10 08:37 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Whatever, that "prank" isn't a dick move, or funny in the slightest. He's just lame.

Anonymous #9

#12545678 - 05/11/10 08:57 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

You are a genuine faggot #1..... the fact you went through all that effort to fuck with him shows me that you are indeed one fucked up weirdo.....  Scratch that I  don't believe you because why would the Guy believe you are there to give him an award when you tease him person?? And he knows you

Anonymous #1

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #12547098 - 05/12/10 05:28 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
You sound like a creepy guy yourself bro. Definitely some deep-seeded emotional issues.

Quote:

Anonymous #3 said:
this has gotta be one of the more fucked up things i have read in SA

Quote:

Anonymous #4 said:
In reality, it really sounds like your a smug jealous asshole. Any energy you've spent on this loser/criminal was a total fucking waste. Creepy.

EDIT: I forgot to give you credit for your ingenious mind games. :thumbdown:

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
:thumbdown:

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Whatever, that "prank" isn't a dick move, or funny in the slightest. He's just lame.

:lol:

Quote:

Anonymous #6 said:
I would love to know what actually happened, as opposed to your... interpretation.

O it happened that way.

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
She obviously doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, if she was interested in you, not having a "better" job wouldn't matter for shit.

You're just as pathetic as he is, you're just in denial.

A better job certainly helps for long term future goals. A relationship now would be awesome, but as she and I discussed, one cannot feed themselves with love, nor can love be the roof over their head. You need more than love if you want a happy family one day as well. She is just being practical, and wants to be in a good position before she considers anything that might lead to settling down.

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
yea dude. you are a dick. no wonder she doesnt want a relationship with you.

Heh, I must say since she was on in on it, she would be more inclined to like my style.

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
You are a genuine faggot #1..... the fact you went through all that effort to fuck with him shows me that you are indeed one fucked up weirdo.....  Scratch that I  don't believe you because why would the Guy believe you are there to give him an award when you tease him person?? And he knows you

Well I don't point and laugh at him directly when I "tease" him. I usually just start talking about whatever he is, and make him look unaware of his own topics. I don't go out of my way to insult him, he just does that to himself when I am around.

Like I said the guy is dumb, and doesn't know me very well. The guy doesn't really want to know me as he constantly sees the better mood my friend he is after is in after I show up. When he talks to her she must be daydreaming, because she looks so bored. When I show up she is all smiles and laughter. Since he can't even remember my name I made sure I had official proof of being a member of the press, as well as being a minister. I showed up looking the part, and since he must have assumed I was legit went along with it.

Anonymous #10

#12550322 - 05/12/10 05:36 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Dude you are a fucking retard.  A girl will not say she can't be in a relationship because of a job situation if she really likes you.  Welcome to being her cuddle bitch.  Maybe you should exercise your hand a bit more because you definitely aren't going to get shit from her.

Oh and being smarter than a retarded person doesn't make you Albert Einstein yourself. 

Can I interview you for an award?  Biggest douche bag of 2010! 

Congratulations on your failed attempt to score some anonymous e-friends for your pitiful prank.

Anonymous #11

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #12550564 - 05/12/10 06:11 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:

This. Also, sounds like you're pretty much an obsessive stalker who is just angry because you got rejected by a girl who puts out for losers :rofl:

Anonymous #1

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #12550747 - 05/12/10 06:36 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:

Oh and being smarter than a retarded person doesn't make you Albert Einstein yourself. 

The goal is never to be to outrun the bear, just the other people. :awesome:
Quote:

Anonymous #11 said:

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:

This. Also, sounds like you're pretty much an obsessive stalker who is just angry because you got rejected by a girl who puts out for losers :rofl:

Hmm, putting up with people is the new putting out  :ifyoucanawe:

Stalker?  :awewtf:

Glad no one pointed out that maybe I am just following biology's preemptive strike plan to eliminate my enemies in the sperm wars before they can step up to the plate. :strokebeard: The subconscious desire to crush another male looking at the same woman is nothing strange. I didn't say I would run him over with my car, just make sure he stays cock blocked. Never know what stunt he might pull, he is one horny sack of hammers.

Anonymous #12

#12551326 - 05/12/10 07:49 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I see what's going on here...some creepy, egotistical bastard did this to YOU and you want to look like the victor, so you flipped it around.  Sorry, you both sound like losers.

:huxleyfacepalm:

Anonymous #13

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12552479 - 05/12/10 10:53 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:
I see what's going on here...some creepy, egotistical bastard did this to YOU and you want to look like the victor, so you flipped it around.  Sorry, you both sound like losers.

that's what I was thinking, too.

Anonymous #14

#12552516 - 05/12/10 10:58 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Lol, seriously dude.. how old are you?  I remember hearing about this kinda drama in grade 12.

Anonymous #15

#12552925 - 05/13/10 12:26 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

What does messing with what sounds like a mentally challenged guy do for you?

What will most likely happen is this dude won't even care enough about the girl, he'll move on with his life completely ignorant to your bullshit and be happy while you waste your life trying to fuck with other people who aren't on the same level as you, lose your girlfriend and then get hit by a truckload of karma.

Have a nice life.

Anonymous #1

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #12553710 - 05/13/10 04:49 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #12 said:

that's what I was thinking, too.

Hasn't actually.

Quote:

Anonymous #15 said:
What does messing with what sounds like a mentally challenged guy do for you?

What will most likely happen is this dude won't even care enough about the girl, he'll move on with his life completely ignorant to your bullshit and be happy while you waste your life trying to fuck with other people who aren't on the same level as you, lose your girlfriend and then get hit by a truckload of karma.

Have a nice life.

He is not legally mentally challenged, just dumb. I wouldn't mess with the mentally handicap, just stupid people.

What did it do for me? Well it was fun as hell plotting the thing, doing it, and fooling all the workers that let me through to see him. This guy is pretty obsessed, you have to know him I guess to realize it, so just in case he has an ace up his sleeve I need to be ahead of the game.

I do fuck with people on the same level as me too, opportunity just arose with this guy.

Even if I believed in karma, I am still good, considering all the volunteer work for the homeless.

Anonymous #7

#12554397 - 05/13/10 10:03 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Sucking dick doesn't count towards good karma.

Anonymous #16

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #12554488 - 05/13/10 10:23 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

lame indeed

Anonymous #14

#12554932 - 05/13/10 11:49 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Even if I believed in karma, I am still good, considering all the volunteer work for the homeless.

Hahahahaha, this is the funniest thing I have read on this thread so far.

You starting to feel bad about the way you acted?  Feeling the need to try and prove to everybody now that you actually are a good person?

I think you are just a troll trying to get reactions from people.  If you are not, and this is true then you need to do more than volunteer work for the homeless for me to believe you have any decent qualities to you.  I don't even believe you help the homeless.  How could someone who has compassion enough to help homeless people turn around and go seriously out of their way to fuck with some random dude who he thinks is hitting on a girl he does not even date.

Anonymous #17

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #12554988 - 05/13/10 12:00 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Why did you tell us this story?

It isn't like you ended up with the girl at the end of it...just the possibility of it.  FAIL:thumbdown:

Also, why did you have to pretend to be a minister??

Anonymous #18

#12555053 - 05/13/10 12:13 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

This is too much like There's Something About Mary.

Anonymous #1

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #17]
    #12556188 - 05/13/10 03:56 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #14 said:
Quote:

Hahahahaha, this is the funniest thing I have read on this thread so far.

You starting to feel bad about the way you acted?  Feeling the need to try and prove to everybody now that you actually are a good person?

I think you are just a troll trying to get reactions from people.  If you are not, and this is true then you need to do more than volunteer work for the homeless for me to believe you have any decent qualities to you.  I don't even believe you help the homeless.  How could someone who has compassion enough to help homeless people turn around and go seriously out of their way to fuck with some random dude who he thinks is hitting on a girl he does not even date.

Didn't feel bad I would say, just intrigued from the whole situation. I only stated the thing about helping homeless people because I got charged with bad karma.

This honestly happened, if I wanted to troll, it would have been a better story. I am more creative making a fantasy than real life events.

It isn't a random dude that I sucker punched on the street. It is a guy who I guess my mind wanted to play sperm wars with, and prompted me to plot against him. I couldn't risk him getting an edge since he sees her everyday. He might have an ace of his sleeve, so I have avoid that. Everyone is charging me with mentally unstable charges, but I can actually provide a future for her. This dude is one mistake away from being on welfare.

I haven't done as much volunteer work in the last month, being away from the city at the moment. When I was there though, every Friday I went to help distribute food to homeless from this one church. God damned homeless people, got lice once from them. The homeless women groped me, they all complained about everything. A lot of them didn't speak a word of English so you had to talk with hands. Cost me a days pay (week for the lice one), but I was glad to help. Even though most of them were ungrateful, that one in a hundred that thanked you and you know they would be fed that night made it all worth it (even the lice).

It is hard to sum up my good deeds in minor moments. Time in the city, as much as I hated it, brought out a better side of me that I can't show around where I am now.

Ok let me think, ok in High School, I made Valentine's for every girl in the school. I even baked cookies one year, but didn't do it desiring anything at all. There were so many sad girls at school that only got sadder on a day where everywhere they see couples being happy. It helped make their day every year, and meant alot more coming from an outreaching stranger than a sympathetic friend.

Alright another instance, when my Grandmother was dying of liver problems and colon cancer, I stayed by my Grandfather's side through it all. I helped to keep him together. I was the last one to speak to him before he died in his house from a stress induced heart attack.

I commute to school now, transferred from one in the city. I make my mom dinner every night, clean the house, and do all the yard work. She bugs the hell out of me on her views on everything, but I don't ever talk back to her for her opinions and only try to correct factual errors in a kind way. I would make dinner for my dad, but he past away last summer from a heart attack. Before he past away though, I was lucky enough to tell him how happy I was to be his son. He taught me what real food was (as my mom didn't has any passion for cooking) and despite his alcohol problems, was such a good father. I made his last real meal, as my brother and me left the night before for another state, but I prepared a delicious meal that all my mom had to do was put in the oven once she got back from working in the ER.

Ok another case, in which I almost got heatstroke.One day after unrelenting day of being lost in a park in the city I was in. I finally found the path I recognized to get out. It would be about another hour or so before I would be home free. I only had a bottle of water an a dollar on me. Well actually I forgot I at the time I had alcohol thermometer wipes for temping food. I came across a stray dog that I was worried was going to bite me or had rabies by the way it was walking. I got close to it as the path was too narrow to avoid, and saw it was cut. It looked like from a knife, and I assumed another hiker or something got nervous or something. I cleaned the cut out with the water I had, decided against the alcohol since it might bite me. Cut part of my sleeve off and wrapped it. I couldn't do much else for it at the moment. It was walking much better after it followed me for a few moments. I guess it wasn't too deep of wound and getting the crud out of it helped.

I got more, but I need to get started on dinner. I don't feel compelled to prove I am a good person, I know it myself. What I offer is because I felt like sharing.
Quote:

Anonymous #17 said:
Why did you tell us this story?

It isn't like you ended up with the girl at the end of it...just the possibility of it.  FAIL:thumbdown:

Also, why did you have to pretend to be a minister??

I could lie and say we lived happily ever after if it entertains you. A possibility at being her man happens to excite me, though I see why it is dull to others. It wasn't the point though.

I am a minister, it is just my proof of being a member of the press is tied into the church. I'm a minister on the side though, it isn't my job. I just have the power to perform marriages for people and a couple of other things.

Anonymous #5

#12556258 - 05/13/10 04:10 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

You are one fucked up individual.

Anonymous #12

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #12556567 - 05/13/10 04:59 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Your novel, I mean last post, is pure drivel...go ask the girl out and get off of the computer :awesomenod:.

Anonymous #19

#12556929 - 05/13/10 05:58 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
He is boring as all hell, and as smart as a bag of hammers. The one day he was talking about radiation for an hour before I showed up to say hi to my friend. No one in that conversation had a damned clue what the hell he was talking about.

So he was talking about a scientific subject, which you and your dumbass friends couldn't understand, and HE'S the one dumber than a bag of hammers?

I guess a conversation just becomes too complex for you you when someone talks about a subject other than "what happened last friday."

You sound like a dickless retard.

Anonymous #1

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #19]
    #12557104 - 05/13/10 06:33 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #19 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
He is boring as all hell, and as smart as a bag of hammers. The one day he was talking about radiation for an hour before I showed up to say hi to my friend. No one in that conversation had a damned clue what the hell he was talking about.

So he was talking about a scientific subject, which you and your dumbass friends couldn't understand, and HE'S the one dumber than a bag of hammers?

I guess a conversation just becomes too complex for you you when someone talks about a subject other than "what happened last friday."

You sound like a dickless retard.

HAH. I throw the guy a bone by trying to make his conversations mean something. He doesn't speak in arcane terms, he just keeps talking about nothing. I brought up the current event with radiation with airport scanners and the debate at hand whether it poses more risk than flying itself due to the level of radiation experienced during flight. I throw him jokes to fly with, such as the radioactive cheese growing on the radiator in the corner aka the fat boss who warms his ass on the heater and is always glowing mad.

When he speaks, it is not because my poor feeble mind cannot handle his intellect, he just speaks slow and about nothing. The one time I asked him if he was keeping it real, he had to think about it for about 20 seconds, then finally said "yeah... yeah I do keep it real." Then I asked what he had been up to, and he said "nothing." The guy hasn't done anything cool in his entire life. I wonder if he even dresses himself he is so lazy.

Hell I spoke to my friend earlier, said he was talking about the problem of Jello molds, not because of some structural flaw that his miracle mind would fix, but because he ended up confessing he doesn't like jello much, but he likes it enough to keep them because he might "like it more when he throws them out." Then he would be "moldless", and desire Jello. Those few lines sum up a whole half and hour. 

If only you all knew who you have tried so hard to defend, and who you are ripping a new one. :ifyoucanawe:

Anonymous #20

#12557924 - 05/13/10 08:25 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

what a lame prank.

Anonymous #12

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #20]
    #12558262 - 05/13/10 09:04 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #20 said:
what a lame prank prick.

Anonymous #21

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #12558477 - 05/13/10 09:30 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:shoosh:

Anonymous #14

#12559812 - 05/14/10 01:26 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Didn't feel bad I would say, just intrigued from the whole situation. I only stated the thing about helping homeless people because I got charged with bad karma.

This honestly happened, if I wanted to troll, it would have been a better story. I am more creative making a fantasy than real life events.

It isn't a random dude that I sucker punched on the street. It is a guy who I guess my mind wanted to play sperm wars with, and prompted me to plot against him. I couldn't risk him getting an edge since he sees her everyday. He might have an ace of his sleeve, so I have avoid that. Everyone is charging me with mentally unstable charges, but I can actually provide a future for her. This dude is one mistake away from being on welfare.

I haven't done as much volunteer work in the last month, being away from the city at the moment. When I was there though, every Friday I went to help distribute food to homeless from this one church. God damned homeless people, got lice once from them. The homeless women groped me, they all complained about everything. A lot of them didn't speak a word of English so you had to talk with hands. Cost me a days pay (week for the lice one), but I was glad to help. Even though most of them were ungrateful, that one in a hundred that thanked you and you know they would be fed that night made it all worth it (even the lice).

It is hard to sum up my good deeds in minor moments. Time in the city, as much as I hated it, brought out a better side of me that I can't show around where I am now.

Ok let me think, ok in High School, I made Valentine's for every girl in the school. I even baked cookies one year, but didn't do it desiring anything at all. There were so many sad girls at school that only got sadder on a day where everywhere they see couples being happy. It helped make their day every year, and meant alot more coming from an outreaching stranger than a sympathetic friend.

Alright another instance, when my Grandmother was dying of liver problems and colon cancer, I stayed by my Grandfather's side through it all. I helped to keep him together. I was the last one to speak to him before he died in his house from a stress induced heart attack.

I commute to school now, transferred from one in the city. I make my mom dinner every night, clean the house, and do all the yard work. She bugs the hell out of me on her views on everything, but I don't ever talk back to her for her opinions and only try to correct factual errors in a kind way. I would make dinner for my dad, but he past away last summer from a heart attack. Before he past away though, I was lucky enough to tell him how happy I was to be his son. He taught me what real food was (as my mom didn't has any passion for cooking) and despite his alcohol problems, was such a good father. I made his last real meal, as my brother and me left the night before for another state, but I prepared a delicious meal that all my mom had to do was put in the oven once she got back from working in the ER.

Ok another case, in which I almost got heatstroke.One day after unrelenting day of being lost in a park in the city I was in. I finally found the path I recognized to get out. It would be about another hour or so before I would be home free. I only had a bottle of water an a dollar on me. Well actually I forgot I at the time I had alcohol thermometer wipes for temping food. I came across a stray dog that I was worried was going to bite me or had rabies by the way it was walking. I got close to it as the path was too narrow to avoid, and saw it was cut. It looked like from a knife, and I assumed another hiker or something got nervous or something. I cleaned the cut out with the water I had, decided against the alcohol since it might bite me. Cut part of my sleeve off and wrapped it. I couldn't do much else for it at the moment. It was walking much better after it followed me for a few moments. I guess it wasn't too deep of wound and getting the crud out of it helped.

Ok. I am not denying that you are a human being, and fuck up just like everybody else does.  I am not saying that you are a horable person, but I have no way of knowing who you are in this forum.  All I know about you is your first post and your responses afterward.

From what I am interpreting from your replies is that you could very well be a decent person that made a bad decision that they thought was a funny prank at first to protect his interests.

You don't have to take the time to try and convince me with examples that you are a good person.  If you really were convinced you have done the right thing and this guy is an idiot who deserves such treatment, well then you would not be trying so hard to defend your good side.  But how hard you are trying to defend your good side still leads me to believe you are a troll.  Once again, if you are not a troll then please re-evaluate yourself.  Take a large dose of mushrooms or LSD and go walking in the woods, or do something where you can reflect what you have been doing to this person.  Maybe think how many people have done this kinda thing to you before that you may not have noticed at the time..

Anonymous #13

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #14]
    #12559993 - 05/14/10 02:18 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Drugs are just AWLAYS the answer for you aren't they, Number FOURTEEN!

Anonymous #4

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12561294 - 05/14/10 11:02 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

If only you all knew who you have tried so hard to defend, and who you are ripping a new one.

If only, please enlighten us all mighty one. :rolleyes:

Anonymous #14

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #12562688 - 05/14/10 03:43 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:
Drugs are just AWLAYS the answer for you aren't they, Number FOURTEEN!

Lol, it almost sounds like you know me in real life!

Anonymous #22

#12562709 - 05/14/10 03:46 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Anonymous #23

Re: Found out desire to prank a person was motivated by interest to destroy him. [Re: Anonymous #22]
    #12562954 - 05/14/10 04:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #22 said:

Damn, that is one sloppy pussy!  :lol:

Anonymous #24

#12563386 - 05/14/10 05:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:

YES,

FGT YOU ALSO HAVE NO CHANCE WITH HER

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order