Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenubus
amateur
Loc: Northwest
new tampanensis strain?
    #1253934 - 01/27/03 02:57 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

hey folks I was cruisin around he web when I saw this and thought one of the people here might be interested.
it's about halfway down the page.
I wonder if they're legit they seem to sell azure spawn
http://www.petfungus.com/identification.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: new tampanensis strain? [Re: nubus]
    #1254042 - 01/27/03 03:37 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

im 99.9% sure its a scam... If i remember right they were selling mushrooms as a replacement for lawn grass... lol

--------------------

Offlinezeronio
Stranger
Male

Loc: Slovenia
    #1256839 - 01/28/03 07:11 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Web design style reminds me of SporeTradingPost, which has a very bad reputation.

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
    #1256966 - 01/28/03 09:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

i also would be very careful to trust them.

Code:
Make Money $$$$$$$$ in your Spare Time Advertising for Us or Inoculating Landscapes

?????????????? lol

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

OfflineShrewDigsby
Toker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shrewtown somewhere near ...
Re: new tampanensis strain? [Re: kykeon]
    #1256988 - 01/28/03 09:24 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

lol, I want a mushroom yard

--------------------
Marijuana is a horticultural plant.  Hemp is an industrial weed.  I believe they were both provided to us by GOD to use and enjoy.

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
Re: new tampanensis strain? [Re: ShrewDigsby]
    #1257049 - 01/28/03 10:15 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

lol u want to make money? lol you are gonna be given some mycelium and you will be innoculating plains... lol i like this job

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
Re: new tampanensis strain? [Re: kykeon]
    #1257837 - 01/29/03 06:40 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I am ordering their catalog as they have a large spore selection of edibles and medicinals.I have known about them for a year or so and have just been watching them.This will be my first contact and I will let ya'll know how they seem.They are in my state and spores and mycelia of active species are legal to posess here so we shall see....... :wink:Ordering live azure cultures sounds nice if I get lazy or if my beds completly fail :crazy:.Plus they do have a great general collection to choose from,if they pan out they would seem to be a great resource for a wide variety of species.BTW the photo of the "beta" strain on their site sure looks like a cultivated bed.......perhaps someone has an acclimatized strain of mexicana?Isn't it true that the tampanensis sp.is from a single fruit collected some time ago? If it is in fact a "new" strain of tampanensis it would seem to be a great new find.Almost worth purchasing a print for microscopic comparison to a known tampanensis from one of the established vendors........almost :wink:At any rate it is an interesting site I have been watching grow slowly over the last yr and I will post info after I see a catalog and perhaps place an order :wink:WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Loc: between places
Re: new tampanensis strain? [Re: whiterasta]
    #1257985 - 01/29/03 07:30 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

they are ok - although their catalogue is a bit messy - also ordered live spawn, ok

--------------------
comario

"crusaders against emotional poverty"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale