Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemushieangel
im his imaginaryfriend. no onecan see me buthim

Loc: somewhere fun, i hope
myco bags and syringes
    #1252548 - 01/27/03 09:29 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

so, after doing all the reading, all the searching, and everything else, i decided to get a myco bag and syringe from sporeworks. from what im reading, you never open the bag until you are ready to cultivate them, so that seems like a much better option than doing jars and terreriums. my question is, what strain should i get? (sorry if this belongs in general questions-- it is growing, though) i looked at them, and they all look the same, easy growing, same temps and everything. the strains are b+, equador, golden teacher, huautla, mazatapec, and mexican 3. okay, i actually have three questions.

1-- in a myco bag, is any strain better than another?
2-- how is personal experience with sporeworks? i looked in the vendor forum, and cant find much about them
3-- legally, is it an issue to ship both bags and sryinge together, or should i ship it seperately?

thank you so much, i cant wait to start growing!

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: myco bags and syringes [Re: mushieangel]
    #1252639 - 01/27/03 10:05 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i see alot of people useing creeper from the little guy, im sure any cube would do good if you cased it though.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinedelsloow
Stranger
Re: myco bags and syringes [Re: mushieangel]
    #1258289 - 01/29/03 11:12 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i am currently growing the equadorian strain and that seems to be working well for me so far. I shipped both the bag and the syringe together, no problems there. And sporeworks is a good company, i believe the owner is even on this board. They are willing to help and shipping worked out well for me

Offlineshroominbloom
i have arrived

Re: myco bags and syringes [Re: delsloow]
    #1258407 - 01/29/03 11:53 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

i am currently growing the equadorian strain and that seems to be working well for me so far. I shipped both the bag and the syringe together, no problems there. And sporeworks is a good company, i believe the owner is even on this board. They are willing to help and shipping worked out well for me

Exactly what ^^^he^^^ said. Exactly.

--------------------
ha

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation