Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRazzlesnaps
AgrainOf Infinity in theUniverse
Male

Loc: Killerfornia Flag
Re: Feel like a loser [Re: Event]
    #12520559 - 05/07/10 01:42 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Event said:
Instead of responding to sarcastic remarks, you should just take the advice.

you mean get off the internet i dont know if i could do that man its the only place i can socialize with people now i have no money no car and i recently lost my renwed id and social security card in my wallet. soo right now the only thing that keeps me sane is the internet sad i know.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: Feel like a loser [Re: Razzlesnaps] * 1
    #12520575 - 05/07/10 01:48 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

All of the excuses you've given us for being a lazy shut-in have been things that can be easily changed with the slightest bit of willpower. You're getting solid advice from this thread, but you seem more concerned with making excuses than actually changing your situation. It's not impossible, people do it every day.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

OfflineRazzlesnaps
Male

Re: Feel like a loser [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #12520579 - 05/07/10 01:50 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
All of the excuses you've given us for being a lazy shut-in have been things that can be easily changed with the slightest bit of willpower. You're getting solid advice from this thread, but you seem more concerned with making excuses than actually changing your situation. It's not impossible, people do it every day.

can you give me a list of like to do things like in order to help me out
ill try my best to do it ive been looking for jobs on craigslist but most of them are highly qualified jobs and i dont think they would higher someone without the college degree or job experience.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Feel like a loser [Re: Razzlesnaps]
    #12520580 - 05/07/10 01:50 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

dude how old was your girl cause if shes 16+ and your in one of those states at least you can nail that like the roman soldiers nailing Jesus to a cross on some crucifixion shit what ever that means.

i cant complain much about my life other then i have paper that im not doing tweeked on ritalin and my roommate just peed on his desk and its started to smell so i threw my towel on it also he stole my pillow in his blacked out state the pillow that has sat on the dirty floor for days that before that was in a tent at hippie festivals and acquired much jizz and dirty hippie funk

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineEvent
Tropical Gold
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
    #12520583 - 05/07/10 01:53 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Well shit man, I know you can improve your situation.  Just find your passion.  Teach yourself something new.  I'm going to bed, but I wish you luck

Free sVs!
Female

Re: Feel like a loser [Re: Razzlesnaps] * 3
    #12520588 - 05/07/10 01:56 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

In my experience you have to build yourself up to a point where getting up and going outside on a regular basis won't seem like an intolerable burden. How is your diet? You don't get outside much, do you?

Eat a solid breakfast every day, at least. Cereal, multivitamins, all that good stuff.

Go outside for a walk every day. Give your skin a chance to breathe, get some sunshine, acquaint yourself with the outside world.

Craigslist is worthless for finding work. You have to actually go around town looking for places that will hire somebody who has no skills or experience. There are lots of places like these, but you have to go in and show your face and shake hands firmly. Then go back uninvited and make sure they didn't forget about you. Call them every day. Bug the shit out of them, it shows you're a go-getter.

I make over $1000 a month now. It's not much, but it feels amazing to pay my way (I admit only partially) rather than just to be a complete drain on my parents.

This is the best advice I can give. Don't give me excuses for why you can't do any of these things, they're very, very simple things to do if you actually want to do them, and it will literally change your life within weeks if you stick to it.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineFeedingMyDreams
King of Cartoons
Male

Loc: tabb, va
    #12520589 - 05/07/10 01:56 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Razzlesnaps said:
The thing is im 25 years old and i havent done anything with my life. so i feel like a loser am i the only one? ha seems like it i spent my life from 18 to now playing videogames partying and what not. ive only had two jobs one at a skateshop and one at wal-mart and i havent worked in 3 years. personally i hate working more then anyone on this planet it mentally makes me crazy and drains me. I havent went to college and i dont know what i want to do if i did go to college. so am i bound to be homeless cause it sounds like it. I currently live with my dad and his gf they kick me out every friday so they can whip each other with bondage stuff i have to go to my moms in which my mom is kinda like me except she sells drugs and stuff my mom my aunt live in my grandparents house and rent a trailer and garage to two meth addicts and former prisoners. my  grandparents passed away two years ago is why they used to pay the bills now no one does. the house there has no phone no cable and barely electricity and no food so on the weekends i have a very hard time. my girlfriend i found out tonight that she lied to me about her age so now im worried about going to prison and we been together for 3 months and i really like her but now i gotta end it and she might be pregnant ehhhh. im really suicidal if i dont get rich quick or something im gonna be homeless or off myself and i might need to move out of country because of my lying ass girlfriend.

soo thats all honest stuff about what should i do help me. is there anyone out there with a simular situation or life

You just seem depressed.  Stop smoking so much pot.

--------------------
"It's spaghetti time."

OfflineRazzlesnaps
Male

Re: Feel like a loser [Re: thedudenj]
    #12520593 - 05/07/10 01:57 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
dude how old was your girl cause if shes 16+ and your in one of those states at least you can nail that like the roman soldiers nailing Jesus to a cross on some crucifixion shit what ever that means.

i cant complain much about my life other then i have paper that im not doing tweeked on ritalin and my roommate just peed on his desk and its started to smell so i threw my towel on it also he stole my pillow in his blacked out state the pillow that has sat on the dirty floor for days that before that was in a tent at hippie festivals and acquired much jizz and dirty hippie funk

ha thanks for taking my mind of the situation with your post lol
i live in california im 25 years old my girlfriend was telling me she was 18 and tonight she spills the beans in a myspace message that shes not 18 but 15.... soo now im a official pedophile thats gonna get assraped in prison thanks fate thanks a lot.

and thanks for the goodluck wishes i just hope something pops up somewhere that motivates me and has something in common with my lifestyle. I was thinking of doing stand up comedy but i need a agent to help me get gigs.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#12520598 - 05/07/10 02:03 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

the age of consent is 18, with a misdemeanor if the minor has 3 or fewer years of difference with the major, and potentially a felony if the major is more than 3 years older. It is worth emphasizing that unlike most other states, the close-in-age rule in California (3 years) do not provide an exception nor provide any defense; it merely lowers the crime to a misdemeanor. Under this law, two minors of the exact same age could both be prosecuted. Penalties increase if the minor is under 16 and the major is above 21 or if the minor is more than 3 years younger.

yeah totally couldnt your tell the difference man?

yeah thats pretty fucked bascially you have a feonly charge thats what ppl like to call jail bait for sure

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #12520601 - 05/07/10 02:03 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Whenever I have to wake up really early, I get diarrhea too. What's up with that?

I have an evening job and it's awesome. Fits my lifestyle great :smile:

OfflineAvid
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #12520602 - 05/07/10 02:04 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

best advice i can think to give you
is to get the fuck away from where
you are. asap. just move the fuck
away and get some positive direction
going in your life- file for loans
and go to a jr college somewhere.
and your toddler gf had better
come up with a plan for that kid,
cuz i'm pretty certain you two
don't need to team up to raise
it.

i'm sorry shit isn't going that
great for you, man. that all
really sucks. but you gotta get
your shit together before you
can fix anything else.

--------------------
i get hard when i paint.
-waka flocka flame

OfflineRazzlesnaps
Male

#12520603 - 05/07/10 02:05 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
In my experience you have to build yourself up to a point where getting up and going outside on a regular basis won't seem like an intolerable burden. How is your diet? You don't get outside much, do you?

Eat a solid breakfast every day, at least. Cereal, multivitamins, all that good stuff.

Go outside for a walk every day. Give your skin a chance to breathe, get some sunshine, acquaint yourself with the outside world.

Craigslist is worthless for finding work. You have to actually go around town looking for places that will hire somebody who has no skills or experience. There are lots of places like these, but you have to go in and show your face and shake hands firmly. Then go back uninvited and make sure they didn't forget about you. Call them every day. Bug the shit out of them, it shows you're a go-getter.

I make over $1000 a month now. It's not much, but it feels amazing to pay my way (I admit only partially) rather than just to be a complete drain on my parents.

This is the best advice I can give. Don't give me excuses for why you can't do any of these things, they're very, very simple things to do if you actually want to do them, and it will literally change your life within weeks if you stick to it.

how old are you man?
I actually have been doing what you said because of physical problems i started encountering sitting most of the day, ive been riding a 10 speed mountain bike about 3 miles a day and i also go skateboarding at a local skatepark however i just feel like im getting old i mean i wouldnt mind my lifestyle if i was still 18-20 but the more i age the more i get depressed i feel like im left behind everyone in my generation and im not that outgoing of a person im very shy unless im drunk or high. i also live in a area that is very hard to get work and travel around as everything is spread out. (look up anderson california)

--------------------

OfflineNeuron
Tek Savant
Male

Loc: @meriKa
Re: Feel like a loser [Re: Razzlesnaps] * 1
    #12520608 - 05/07/10 02:07 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

T-chan909 offers some sound advice, I'd read that post carefully and follow it.

--------------------

OfflineRazzlesnaps
Male

Re: Feel like a loser [Re: thedudenj]
    #12520610 - 05/07/10 02:08 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
the age of consent is 18, with a misdemeanor if the minor has 3 or fewer years of difference with the major, and potentially a felony if the major is more than 3 years older. It is worth emphasizing that unlike most other states, the close-in-age rule in California (3 years) do not provide an exception nor provide any defense; it merely lowers the crime to a misdemeanor. Under this law, two minors of the exact same age could both be prosecuted. Penalties increase if the minor is under 16 and the major is above 21 or if the minor is more than 3 years younger.

yeah totally couldnt your tell the difference man?

yeah thats pretty fucked bascially you have a feonly charge thats what ppl like to call jail bait for sure

well the condom broke and then i got her a plan b pill set so i dont know if shes pregnant i hope shes not im praying that shes not if we went to court im not sure if she did tell the truth saying she lied to me about her age if it would matter or not.

--------------------

Edited by Razzlesnaps (05/07/10 02:09 AM)

Free sVs!
Female

#12520614 - 05/07/10 02:10 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'm 23, but trust me, you're really not alone in being a 25-year-old who hasn't accomplished anything. There are LOTS of people like that out there because our society really seems to like giving people the opportunity to do nothing with themselves. You can't change what's already happened in your life, but you can change what's GOING to happen. Try thinking forwards, not backwards.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#12520621 - 05/07/10 02:13 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

i make like under 500 a month cause work study only allows me 1000 a semester it sucks being broke but i have a roof and food and books and shit

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#12520646 - 05/07/10 02:25 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Oh yeah, that's by Redding, huh? I don't blame you for feeling uninspired, it's an urban wasteland out there. Still, you have to be hard on yourself, and stop giving yourself all these opportunities for inertia. You didn't answer my question about your diet, either. A good diet really is the foundation of any life that doesn't suck, and there is no way around that. Too much junk food makes you lazy and even if you have skinny white boy syndrome, as I do, makes you feel too heavy to bother moving around.

--------------------
Enlil said:

OfflineRazzlesnaps
Male

#12520659 - 05/07/10 02:31 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
Oh yeah, that's by Redding, huh? I don't blame you for feeling uninspired, it's an urban wasteland out there. Still, you have to be hard on yourself, and stop giving yourself all these opportunities for inertia. You didn't answer my question about your diet, either. A good diet really is the foundation of a life that doesn't suck, and there is no way around that.

yes its next to redding. but its worse then redding. my diet is horrible i will have to say i eat a lot of papa murphys pizza and fast food however im not fat at all. i do take really good vitamins as my dads gf is into health selling and stuff soo we have really good natural vitamins that are expensive that i take all the time. i dont know if that even helps but i really dont like fruits and veggies i was on the junkfood diet my whole life.

--------------------

OfflineNeuron
Tek Savant
Male

Loc: @meriKa
    #12520666 - 05/07/10 02:33 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

skinny whiteboy syndrome, lol- I outgrew that when I started eating massive amounts of fried chicken.

--------------------

Free sVs!
Female

#12520669 - 05/07/10 02:35 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

That's your problem. That is IT. That diet has GOT to change if you want to improve your life. Junk food is the Man's most effective means of keeping you down, more effective than even crack. It's a fact, look it up.

Vitamins won't make up for a shitty diet. Get into the habit of reading nutrition facts! Like I said, find a cereal you like that's very high on fiber and has a long list of other nutrients. Did I mention fiber? I really can't stress fiber enough, because the junk food diet is very low on fiber and not having enough fiber can SERIOUSLY fuck up your will to live.

I start off every day with a bowl of frosted mini-wheats, some toast (sometimes buttered, sometimes peanut-buttered, sometimes with marmite), and an apple, washed down with a tall glass of water and a double-espresso. It gives me the power to charge through my day, and to enjoy the greasy stuff later if I like. You have to save that stuff for the end of the day when you can afford to be on your ass.

--------------------
Enlil said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order