Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Oh yes baby! karma exists
    #1251913 - 01/27/03 02:50 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

For those of you who don't beleive in karma (I was one of them) Just ask yourself, when was the last time you felt angry, or had a conflict with someone.  I just kind of had sort of a revolation that on LSD or mushrooms I reach a point where I have temporarily ended the suffering.  I am filled with love and joy, beauty and I see the good in all people.  I figure I am going to act in accordance with this state of consiousness, or the tao (whatever you prefer to call it).  Saddly, I forget this and get trapped in illusion, because the game of life is so perfectly developed.  The problem is finding the way out.  The problem is finding out that  you have been programming the game all along, and the suffering is yourse.  This is cleanings the bad karma.  Unfortantely half way through typing this message I went up stairs to find out my mother was angry at me.  I don't know what I do wrong, I just want to be happy and allow others to do the same.  I guess I don't show love to others, and that might be why I suffer.  Why is it so hard to do that though.  Couldn't god make it a bit easier for those that are sturggling furiously. :confused:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Oh yes baby! karma exists [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1251920 - 01/27/03 02:58 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I have come to the point where i can almost see my own karma. If i do bad things then it DOES come back to me, the same goes for good things. But so far nothing bad has happend to me for a long time, cos i have been good, cos i am honest and truthfull ect and good things happen to me most of the time. There is someone i know where the oppasite happens he is not realy a nice person and is alway getting shited on and he wonders why. Karma does exist I agree its like if your angrey and try to complete a task you just make things worse and you find that things just go wrong for everything throughout the day.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale