Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Looking For Lunatic In TheGrass!

comment on "most common strain of shroom in america"
    #1251888 - 01/27/03 04:34 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

this might be a NO-NO, but after reading this guys thread, i just had to post.....

man, you are a freakin dumb ass idiot for sure.

this just goes to show you that most "pothheads" are idiots ( you notice i said MOST, as ive got a couple of friends that partake that are family men with really really really good jobs , one of which is a really high level employee of ****, one of the largest manufacturers of ******** equipment in the world, hes been there for 24 years. hes so good at what he does, the company prez knows all about it, and doesnt give a sh*t)

as far as im concerned, Viscid is correct with the comment he (or she) made in reguards to your "typical loser asshole comment (s)"...i wouldnt give you information on ANYTHING with your buttsucking attitude for sure, even if it was to help you identify something potentially toxic as it sounds to me like your brain is solid THC, and has most likely rotted away.your an idiot,. its dumb mother f**kers like you that dont give a sh*it about this hobby that skrews it up for everyone. you stepped in a large pile of sh*t bro, as if you would have been decent , this IS the best site on the entire net to get help with identifying different spiecies, and it has the largest congrigation of actual experienced mushroom hunters and mycologists ANYWERE. IF you would have been decent instead of being a freakin dumb ass c*ck s**kin idiot, you would have been able to get the info you seek 10 times over.

mushroom hunting to me is not just finding something that will make me act like a total idiot. i find more edible mushrooms while hunting than i do the other. i started out hunting edibles, and got into the other later kinda by accident. if you collect specimens of everything you run across, and actually take the time to identify them one by onebefore long you will learn to diserne between edible, poisonous and psyco's. hippies?..... what an uninformed IDIOT.

man, ive got to cut this off as just thinking about that fuckwadz additude makes me wanna go out and kill something.

(feel free to lock this thread if you want, i just had to get my 2 cents worth in, sorry!!>>>heheh)

fuck you hippy, jezus krist i cant get over shits like you. just to let you know pot doesnt make you stupid, THC does nothing to the brain (well, almost nothing hehe) but just like i said fuck you. i dont know which one of those hippies dicks your sucking that you need to defend but fuck you. i ment that comment as a joke, but i guess tippin too many times distorts really. man fuck this shit, you hippies can all grow your shrooms oh im sorry p.cubenisis. just fuck off at least at the CC forums assholes like you dont spring up on little things like what i said. and dont gimme that shit about edibles, fuck we all know what the site is for: to grow magic mushrooms and trip balls so dont bull shit me. and this mother earth love the enviroment bull shit is just too much, dont bother replying to this cuz i wont be around to read it. FUCK YOU CALI AND FUCK THE REST OF YOU HIPPIES, ALL I WANTED WAS TO GROW SHROOMS AND TRIP NUTZ BUT I GUESS THATS NOT WHAT MAGIC MUSHROOMS ARE FOR!!!!

"The Lunatic Is In The Grass!!"

Edited by calishroomer (01/27/03 11:57 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Trusted Identifier
Re: comment on "most common strain of shroom in america" [Re: calishroomer]
    #1251988 - 01/27/03 05:36 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Now, now... Try to play nice, guys.

As you "suggested", I'm locking this thread.

Happy mushrooming!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification