Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDeuce
Stranger
Loc: Up North
??? about mushroom caps
    #1250684 - 01/26/03 03:07 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

is it normal to have caps that are darker then others. the reason i am asking becasue there are some caps that a darker then others and some of them look like that they are starting to die or something like that. does that happen sometimes or is there something wrong with them.i already picked them all. there were not that many that were looking dead just a few. i took some already and had a really good trip did not feel sick at all. so i guess that they have no contam since i did not get sick in anyway right or am i wrong...

--------------------
"Hater nikka's merry hater bitches and have hater kids"- Kanye West

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Loc: Galapagos
Re: ??? about mushroom caps [Re: Deuce]
    #1250697 - 01/26/03 03:16 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Perfectly normal. May be due to some of the caps opening and dropping spores. How mature did you let your fruitbodies get?

--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

OfflineDeuce
Stranger
Loc: Up North
Re: ??? about mushroom caps [Re: Angry Mycologist]
    #1250834 - 01/26/03 04:14 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

not small but not to big a nice size im going to see how the 2 flush comes out.. is it normal for the mycelia on the casing to bruise a little..

and am i right if the trip goes smooth then i dont really dont have to worry about that they are contaminated.. the only contam that i am worry about is cobweb pretty mush since its kind of hard to notice it. after i picked the shrooms i put some h202 on the casing just to be a little safe. since all the others contams are look all crazy colors.

--------------------
"Hater nikka's merry hater bitches and have hater kids"- Kanye West

InvisibleSixCee
keep rolling
Male

Loc: US, Chicago
Re: ??? about mushroom caps [Re: Deuce]
    #1250926 - 01/26/03 04:51 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

A little bruising mycelium is fine dont sweat it.

--------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-->The above statements may or not be true.
->Quote of the Moment :
"Yea. All bitches are whores who love sex." -Cubie
----> PMs checked daily.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags