Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebubkuss
pioneer of theunknown
 User Gallery
2nd trip-utter confusion
    #1249887 - 01/26/03 08:44 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i tripped for my 2nd time on staurday and was completely knocked for six.

the 1st time i tripped i took around 2grams and had very little effect only a level 1. This time i got the mushrooms from the same shop bought exactly the same strain and took less due to sharing half of the bag with a friend.

We both took around 1.5g each, but this time it an effect i was not at all prepared for from so little mush. About an hour after ingesting them i was completely gone, i could hardly move from under my sleeping bag, the thought of getting up was the hardest thing imagineable.

The 1st thing i noticed was that all my walls went green and there seemed to be little flourescent lights around the light bulbs in by room. We were watching an episode of the simpsons and i had seen it before, I found it very hard to concentrat on the story, all i could think about was what was going to happen next. when i closed my eyes images would remain for a second or so, im not entirely sure if i had any CEVs because the peak of my trip is incredibly hazey and hard to remember (almost as if it were a distant dream).

At one point my friend put on music tv,and all of a sudden peoples face began to change, some melted others jsut changed so that the girls in the video had teeth missing etc and the digital menu looked really bizarre. I couldnt actually work out if i was hallucinating or not, i keep thinking shit look at that but then almost convincing myself i didnt see it, it wasnt scary just very confusing. Pillows also began to melt and my sofa was a different colour to it normally is.

My friend who also took around the same amount as me was getting a little disturbed b everything moving and the tiger coming out of my wall particualry disturbed her. she kept asking my questions but i could only ever answer i dont know or maybe, it was impossible fro me to answer anything other than that and having a conversation was impossible. I kept trying not to stare at things cos they moved and i really wanted to think rather than watch things floating past, so closing my eyes was some what comforting althought keeping them closed for any length of time was difficult though im not sure why.

As i said the peak is incredibly hard to remember, but i kept thinking about time and numbers and no matter what i did i could not understand either, it was so confusing. the 1 thing i do remember clearly was finally forcing myself to get up for a piss, and finally getting to the bathroom to find it spinning etc, anyway i tried to piss and i thought i pised on my trousers, so i went to my bedroom to chang them, trying to get a pair of trousers out of my wardrobe was the hardest thing ever, but i evetually manged it. I found out when i came round that i hadnt actually pissed on my trousers and just imagined it which really weirded me out.

All of a sudden both me and my friend came out of it at a very similar time, and we discussed what happened but couldnt stop laughing. As i found it easier to talk and think slightly more rationally i still had no recollection or understanding of the past or present or anythong or anyone other than who was in the room. It was kinda like having to figure out my memories all over again, and it took me ages to work pout who in my family was dead or alive. I suddenly realised my grandad had died a year or so before, and it hit me like the 1st time i had been told of his death, and really upset me. it took me a long time to remember things and to grasp the most basic concepts like myself, who i had totally forgotten about.

In the last hour of the trip i was in total confusion of what jsut happened and all the people i know etc. everything was really knew again to me, i picked up my guitar and it was like the 1st day i got it, i hadnt got a clue how to play it or hold it etc and this really made my head spin.

we were sposed to meet dome friends at a club and it took me hours to get ready, i just sat there confused with the most random thoughts linking up to each other, stuff that i wouldnt never have thought about before. i was in total awe of what happened and trying to get ready was so difficuly. by the time we left the house it was over although my eyes were still really diliated, which proved a pain as i kept staring at the lights in the club and cos my eyes were dilated i had the most painful eye strain the next day. It wasnt my idea to go out, but we had a commitment to meet some people, all i wanted to do was sleep, i was absolutely exhausted and had a knot in my stomach. I cant say i disliked the trip, but i cant say i liked it, im tempted to do it again to get better at coping with the situation and to be able to enjoy it more, but at the same time im worried about the intensity of the trips as the potentcy of the mexicana mushrooms seem to be fairly unpredictable from where i bought them from.

cheers for reading

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePurple_Voyage
Mind Explorer

Loc: UK
Re: 2nd trip-utter confusion [Re: bubkuss]
    #1249912 - 01/26/03 09:04 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I also find that my trips are very unpredictable, sometimes I'll take 2 grams and be completly overwhelmed, other times I'll take 4g and won't get much effect from them.  I think a lot of it is to do with your state of mind at the time and who you are tripping with, there are a lot of factors which can influence how your trips turn out.  Shrooms are certainly the most crazy drug I've tried, but that's partly why I love them so much :grin: 

--------------------

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: 2nd trip-utter confusion [Re: Purple_Voyage]
    #1250364 - 01/26/03 12:34 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

the second time i tripped was the most intense, i couldnt even understand english anymore and everything around me turned bright silver, i couldnt even keep my head straight and my eyes focused for like an hour

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains