Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFamiliar Gnome
Bemushroomed
Male User Gallery

Loc: Shpongleland
Desperately seeking Psilocybe Azurescens Spores in Canada?
    #12493387 - 05/02/10 12:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Hello everyone;

I am desperately seeking P. Azurescens spores for an outdoor grow.  I ordered two from Ralphsters last year, as well as another the year previous.  Both lots only grow Doratomyces Stemonitis, "Black Whisker Mold".  I am an experienced grower and don't have many problems in growing other species of mushrooms, and I have tried numerous methods of starting these grows - all ending in the same result.  So the contaminant seems to be in the spore syringes from Ralphs.  I have reported the problem to Ralphsters and they have been more than willing to send replacements, but the second batch I got from them didn't seem to be any cleaner.

As Canada Customs regularly seizes shipments of spore syringes that are shipped from foreign sources (despite NOT being illegal) , my options to order from other suppliers are thin.  So would anyone out there have a few spore prints that they could part with???  Prints are more successful to ship than syringes.  I don't have anything to trade other than some P. Cubensis spores, which I imagine wouldn't be of much interest to anyone growing P. Azurescens - so all I can offer is that I would help share the wealth, doing the same to pass on spores from my successful grows.

Can anyone help?

--------------------
================
An Oddly Familiar Gnome
Shpongleland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemister
Nature nut
 User Gallery

Re: Desperately seeking Psilocybe Azurescens Spores in Canada? [Re: Familiar Gnome]
    #12493447 - 05/02/10 12:26 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This should have been done in the marketplace. Be not suprised if it gets locked.

--------------------

:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:AMU Q & A thread:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

Invisiblemyco.alchemist
been there ~ done that

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Desperately seeking Psilocybe Azurescens Spores in Canada? [Re: Familiar Gnome]
    #12493802 - 05/02/10 01:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Sporeworks has P. Azurescens prints.

--------------------
CASING = GETTING IT RIGHT

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #12493882 - 05/02/10 02:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

sorry we don't allow requests in this forum.

Click!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #12493885 - 05/02/10 02:13 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
^^^ explained.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order