Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFood
---Beast---

Loc: Siberia
UFO's Become more accepted in england - ,,
    #1244787 - 01/24/03 03:13 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Here in England a UFO video was shown on telly on the News a couple of days ago in the morning and it got people talking about UFO's, I have found that most people beleive in them over here and that more than fifty percent of people I know, know that aliens exist .
We only have Four channels over here, unless you have sky (most people only have four) - two of them are run by the BBC - have a look at their public outlook on the phenomenon
http://www.bbc.co.uk/southampton/features/ufo/ufo.shtml
- theres a 14 minute UFO video .
Some people know but dont care(like my sis) some people are worried(like my Dad) and others love it but overall more people know than dont know.
Whats happening in America ?

--------------------
--------mushworld.com-----More info than you can throw a stick at-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: UFO's Become more accepted in england - ,, [Re: Food]
    #1244860 - 01/24/03 03:47 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Those pictures look pretty crappy. I don't see why if people see these aliens or UFO's that they are very quick to label them as they do. I think UFOs and aliens exist as part of the archetypal process within each one of us. Perhaps people are just halluinating these things.

Offlinemachineelf368
self-transforming

Loc: in the mountains, awaitin...
    #1245677 - 01/24/03 09:17 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I always knew there was something wrong with you Limeys :smile: Judging from the recent Sci-Fi channel presentation on the Roswell crash, combined with my trip to Roswell last summer, I would have to say that here in America UFOs, along with just about everything else of "fringe" value, have become commodified and sold like so much cheap plastic jewelry and sweatshop sneakers to the highest bidder. 
-m 

--------------------
(the above was deciphered from phi (~1.62) using an advanced alphanumeric conversion algorhythm and should not be perceived as meaningful.)

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
    #1246122 - 01/24/03 12:56 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

It's all part of a plot by the NWO to make you believe aliens are real and visiting the earth, and it seems to be working well

:grin:

Offlinezandorf
OTD residentvirginwizard-abstinenceain'teasy

Re: UFO's Become more accepted in england - ,, [Re: chodamunky]
    #1246132 - 01/24/03 01:02 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

what's the motivation for a defunct pro wrestling team thing to do something like that?  :grin: 

--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

Edited by zandorf (01/24/03 01:10 PM)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #1246137 - 01/24/03 01:04 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I think it is one of the most annoying human traits when humans make assumptions about things that they cannot explain, in that they are attempting to rationalise a phenonema into a particular rational world view.
As an example, a person has an invisible person walking around their room at night - the assume that it is the spirit of a dead person.
UFOs or flying objects are just that - objects that are witnessed generally in the sky or near the ground, that travel at high speeds and tend to defy the current laws of human physics. That is all that we can know.
To make the assumption that there are aliens from other planets controlling them is just as valid as any other hypothesis - such as dead souls attempting to gather genetic material to return to the material world, or living poos that have developed huge amounts of intelligence by fermenting in sewerage pipes.
I have had UFO experiences and I dont pretend that I know how, why or what it was that I saw, only that because it defys the normal laws of physics, I assume that the reasoning, agenda or purpose behind those objects would be beyond human comprehension.
In encounters with beings - such as Indrid COld in the Mothman Prophercies (the book as the movie is completely different), the entities always tend to support the belief structure of the witness - possibly to aid them in rationalising the situation.
If they believe in UFOs, they will encounter aliens, if they believe in ghosts, the entities will act like ghosts.

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: UFO's Become more accepted in england - ,, [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #1246144 - 01/24/03 01:07 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

'Perhaps people are just halluinating these things. '
People do not hallucinate these things and I can speak from personal experience - what they are I wotn even try to explain or label, but ive seen UFOs without a shadow of a doubt with my own eyes.
If you came to Australia I could take you to a few places were UFO sightings are common place.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1246451 - 01/24/03 02:54 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hi, I'm an alien

--------------------

OfflineBavet
Sensitive StonedRebel

Re: UFO's Become more accepted in england - ,, [Re: Shroomism]
    #1246484 - 01/24/03 03:06 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Unidentified Flying Object So because someone saw something in the sky and didn't recognize it they automatically assume its an alien craft? hehehe That's pretty funny. Go have a few more shrooms and chill man it's all cool. It's mostly the nutters in America that are into that conspiracy.

--------------------
"~Dream as if you'll live forever....live as if you'll die today~ James Dean"

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: UFO's Become more accepted in england - ,, [Re: Bavet]
    #1246504 - 01/24/03 03:12 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

UFOs are only a small part of what is happening. I would be willing to bet that most UFO sightings are of man-made craft. But all of them? Now that's a premature assumption. :wink: 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: UFO's Become more accepted in england - ,, [Re: Bavet]
    #1246510 - 01/24/03 03:13 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Identified Flying Object So when a beamship lands in your yard and sentient beings with a strong loving presence emerge and enter into your domain to hold a healing and alignment session they automatically assume it is dolphin brain repattering when in actuality it is a quantum transfiguration grid..it's mostly those zany presbytarians that jump to that conclusion so quick.

--------------------

OfflineBavet
Sensitive StonedRebel

Re: UFO's Become more accepted in england - ,, [Re: Shroomism]
    #1247324 - 01/25/03 05:21 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
"~Dream as if you'll live forever....live as if you'll die today~ James Dean"

OfflineFood
---Beast---

#1249286 - 01/26/03 12:57 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Earth Droid - I didnt mean it had good pictures I meant the view of the writer of the text was interesting, if you want good pictures go here:
http://www2.3wisp.com/lesbian/lenin/150103/hunnet15.htm

Oops  :laugh:

Even the most convincing pictures -could- be elaborate fakes . But it cannot be denied that there are truly anomalous "things" in the sky - yes I have seen them, with my own eyes, in the sky, whilst I was perfectly sober and with witnesses .
Bluemeanie, you made a good point they are clearly beyond our understanding - (many people find that hard to deal with) but giving up on trying to work it out is for me out of the question, and I am certain that some UFO's are piloted, built or whatever by beings from another planet , universe , dimension etc .

So chodamunky if you are being serious then how are they actually creating these flying "things" ?
I mean wrestling teams usually arent that intelligent :smile:
No but seriously how does the new world order make these things and how have they managed to have them in the air for thousands of years prior to now ?

And as for how to fake UFO pics - of course you can fake them, stating such things is meaningless - they are still real .
Whether you beleive they are alien in origin or not, the interest in the phenomemnon is growing and sightings are gradually becoming more common so in my opinion we are heading towards either the culmination of a very elaborate trick, or we are slowly being accustomed to the fact that we are not the most intelligent and powerful beings in the universe .
  :wink:

--------------------

OfflineFood
---Beast---

#1249289 - 01/26/03 01:00 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Watch this video http://www.rense.com/1.imagesC/ufoday1.qt
you can see the disk make a trail through the clouds -
it came from here: http://www.rense.com/general19/new.htm

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#1250336 - 01/26/03 12:27 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

But then again you are making assumptions that they are firstly vehicles of the material world as we humans perceive it and that they require piloting.
Sure, im open to that possibility, but i thinks its more of what the 'otherness' wants to be perceived as than an actual fact.
Please read John Keel's Mothman Prophercies - nothing like the film, but i guarantee it will open many doors.
I have read Timothy Good's Alien Liaison, John E Mack's Intruders and a host of other UFO related books, and they are always full of 'they must be aliens' assumptions.

--------------------

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
    #1251660 - 01/26/03 10:31 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ufo's freak me out since I've seen 2 of them in the sky but never in detail, the first one was a "V" shaped crazy fast thing streaking across the sky when I was 12-13 years old...that was a little exciting and scary....the second was this last summer while watching a meteor shower, this one was three light moderatly drifting across the sky...Ive seen satilites b4 and that wasnt a normal satelite..maybe a special goverment secret thing...

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------

When it comes
I'll know, I know
Just take my clothes and leave
And I'll be gone

OfflineFood
---Beast---

Re: UFO's Become more accepted in england - ,, [Re: Northernsoul]
    #1251787 - 01/27/03 12:00 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"But then again you are making assumptions that they are firstly vehicles of the material world as we humans perceive it and that they require piloting."

Actually first of all I only said I think some UFO's are alien related, and secondly - being alien related most certainly doesnt limit its existence to being of the material world as we perceive it . But still good point - I know what you are saying, but the thing is, I beleive in aliens as a separate thing to UFO's that is without UFO pics/evidence I still see MUCH evidence for alien life .
Sometimes however ufo encounters do seem very physical and ships seem very "real" :

Closeup of "thing"

Super closeup of "thing"

Another angle:
C:\Cool Pics\UFO's\september2000-07.jpg

"the 'otherness' " hmmm I think there are many separate otherness's (sp?hmmmmm) .

Hey Northernsoul did the V-shaped thing just fly straight or what ? And same question for the things in the meteor storm .

:grin: :grin: :grin:

--------------------

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
    #1251841 - 01/27/03 01:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

But I think UK is the weirdest place on the planet with powerfull energy. I mean most of the worlds technologicaly advances have come from this country. Also this small little Island at one point basicaly rulled the world with the british empire.
Then we have stuff like alice in wonderland, stone henge with druids and witch craft. Then there is merline and the sword in the stone with load of other fantsy tales with strange things. I also remember reading some where that cheshire is meant to be a hot spot for ufo activity. I Just think the uk is a totaly weird place and it wouldnt suprise me if something was going on.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Anonymous

#1252042 - 01/27/03 04:03 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Dude! I saw the same damn thing when my Dad's old Chevy crossed the railroad tracks going 60 mph!

Do you think the aliens hang out there to steal energy or something?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: UFO's Become more accepted in england - ,, [Re: ]
    #1252070 - 01/27/03 04:12 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

True 'nuff. "Hub-caps" are merely small, parasitic, alien probes that attach themselves to your car, like a remora on a shark.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order