Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Why do you bitch about Amerikkka? [Re: Thor]
    #1247717 - 01/25/03 09:06 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

See in Europe there are so many cultures, languages, and countries in one area.. Those countries can't help but get a lot more perscpective by being there.

But I find in traveling you get the best perspective on the world... You see other countries, how they live, what they value, etc.. Gives you better understanding and insight into how this world is.

CNN can't give you that.

See my post in the other thread to see why this is faulty reasoning.

I had heard the French were snobs before I visited there.  Then I went there.  My perception did not change.

Any Frenchmen post here?  I would like to think there is someone I haven't pissed off yet.  I'm running out of targets. :frown:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMushMushi
Loc: Canada
Re: Why do you bitch about Amerikkka? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1247735 - 01/25/03 09:17 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

You really want to know why people are always "bitching" about AmeriKKKa ?
I believe that USA is the biggest international terrorist, nothing compared to Irak, Korea, etc

InvisibleMushMushi
Re: Why do you bitch about Amerikkka? [Re: ]
    #1247755 - 01/25/03 09:33 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"I had heard the French were snobs before I visited there. Then I went there. My perception did not change."

How insulting and ignorant.
Quel imb?cile!

About American Mass-Media, or North-American Mass-Media, it`s information is so oversimplified :shocked: They chew the information for you, then they make you swallow it like little babies.
You simply have a close your eyes. You don`t even need to ask yourself: Hey, what does it mean? It is right or wrong? 
No, you simply have to watch. The conclusions are already there.
How do you IMAGINE such a big country as YOURS to maintenant stability? huh?
Propaganda... propaganda.... propaganda

When I came here and realised what this was all about, I quickly reviewed my opinion...
To me, America is a big shit covered with golden paper.
But still, people are good.

InvisibleMushMushi
    #1247770 - 01/25/03 09:47 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I watch a lot of Newsworld International, Worldlink, BBC News, US Farm Report, Headline News, Christian World News... ======= same as one source

Do you also watch the Weather Channel?

InvisibleMushMushi
    #1247777 - 01/25/03 09:54 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Maybe it is all about the oil.

Yugoslovia was such a clean fight, or at least that's what my American Perspective? tells me.

Everybody got behind that and worked together. According to American Perspective? we did most of the work, but at least most everybody was smiling.

Hahaha clean fight huh?

Clean: for the environment: The american missiles contain weakened-uranium, that's how your government gets rid of it. This metal already killed thousands of hundreds of people in Irak.

Have you seen how many pictures, on CNN were faked?
False concentrations camps, etc
This smells bad.
Definitely not clean.

Anonymous

Re: Why do you bitch about Amerikkka? [Re: MushMushi]
    #1247818 - 01/25/03 10:18 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"I had heard the French were snobs before I visited there. Then I went there. My perception did not change."

How insulting and ignorant.
Quel imb?cile! "

Ah but Bon Ami I did not say I thought they were snobs. I said I heard it. In fact I looked for it to see if the impression other Americans had was accurate. All I could come up with was that possibly Americans thought the French were snobs because they hadn't taken the time to learn and speak English and post bi-lingual signs.

It is you who are insulting and ignorant. I suggest a few remedial reading classes to beef up your comprehension.

My point was and is that traveling changes very few people's perception. I think this is so because people, in general, are a hive of prejudice and nearly bereft of the ability to think critically.

Your prejudice is leaking out like so much bilge water at the present.

Why don't you sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over?

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Why do you bitch about Amerikkka? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1247820 - 01/25/03 10:22 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

sorry I didnt think I was writing a book or a love letter

So you only spell correctly when writing a book or a love letter?
Quote:

this fool will write books and music and be happy with that

Huh?
Quote:

well that and the nation the used to be the symbol for democracy restored

Again, Huh?
Quote:

I know what I am talking about
do you?

I have absolutely no idea what the hell you are talking about, none.

But all of this is really neither here nor there. So I'm done bickering.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Edited by Skikid16 (01/25/03 10:32 AM)

InvisibleMushMushi
    #1247824 - 01/25/03 10:26 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

:blush:I had heard the French.... :blush:
I didn't see that part :crazy:
Sorry 

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1247827 - 01/25/03 10:26 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

How insulting and ignorant. Quel imbecile!

LOL!  :grin:

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Anonymous

#1247924 - 01/25/03 11:13 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

No biggie dude.

Don't take things too seriously around here.  :smile:

Cheers

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #1248446 - 01/25/03 02:54 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I had heard the French were snobs before I visited there. Then I went there. My
perception did not change.

Hehe. So true. I've been to France too. The second they hear English come out
of your mouth, they treat you like fucking GARBAGE.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #1248498 - 01/25/03 03:15 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

It's depleted Uranium, and it's not very radioactive at all.

So is genicide, and ethnic cleansing OK to you? Should we have just let the Serbs wipe out the Albanians? Should we have just let Germany take over Europe? I mean, we did track in alot of mud in Normandy, sorry we got your beach all dirty.

>>>Have you seen how many pictures, on CNN were faked?
False concentrations camps, etc<<<

Did you go there and witness the facking of the photos yourself, or did you just believe some kook who told you they were fake?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
    #1249172 - 01/25/03 10:18 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"It's depleted Uranium, and it's not very radioactive at all."
HOLY SHIT you need to do some reading on this topic!!!

"So is genicide, and ethnic cleansing OK to you? Should we have just let the Serbs wipe out the Albanians?"
I know you were responding to someone else but , NO I dont think you should have although did you know America supported Turkey when they did??? Interesting HUH?

"Should we have just let Germany take over Europe? I mean, we did track in alot of mud in Normandy, sorry we got your beach all dirty."
uh.. the whole world did that not just you , and the soviets losing 32 million lives hade somthing to do with defeating Germany

">>>Have you seen how many pictures, on CNN were faked?
False concentrations camps, etc<<<"
not touching that witha ten foot pole anyone who says that is a fucking moron the Israel may be a horrible nation right now(its zionist leaders) but that has nothing to do with the horrible things that Nazis did to them

The funny thing about Yugoslavia is that milosadick only started that after the WTO ruled that the state run car company (oh know government owning a corporation a free market nightmare ahhhhh.......some corporation SHOULD ALWAYS be run by government) was illegal not to say Viva Milosadick but dont forget why things happen

the states has puppet governments all over the world and even when people in these counrtys free themselves the states puts in another puppet , or if they are lucky like brazil(nothing happened yet but its also not been long) they just have to suffer the huge debts that the dictators and the world bank have racked up

The US owns 51% of the world bank and the world bank is no friend oh almost ANYBODY in the world the US makes direct profit off bad projects , dictators ,scams!
85 cents(I am pretty sure if its not this its damn close so dont call me a liar) of every dollar in latin america goes back to rich western creditors
many times these debts were caused by dictators if the US cares about democracy at all
DROP THE DEBT!!!!!!!! even china forgave MILLIONS in debt that africa owed
but not the "land of the free"
4 out of 5 of the things that caused the american revolution have been repeated today in the form of free trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote me on that if you want

my colours are RED and BLACK (real freedom and democracy!!!)

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Why do you bitch about Amerikkka? [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #1249188 - 01/25/03 10:59 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

>>>NO I dont think you should have although did you know America supported Turkey when they did??? <<<

So your problem with America is that it doesn't police the world enough? Who has acted correctly towards the situation in Turkey? Anyone?

>>>The funny thing about Yugoslavia is that milosadick only started that after the WTO ruled that the state run car company (oh know government owning a corporation a free market nightmare ahhhhh.......some corporation SHOULD ALWAYS be run by government) was illegal not to say Viva Milosadick but dont forget why things happen
<<<

That had nothing to do with anything. It's not even notable enough to consider it a coincidence.

>>>HOLY SHIT you need to do some reading on this topic!!!
<<<

I think your info on DU is exaggerated. DU contamination we left behind is no worse than lead left over from lead bullets. DU does produce enough of an electromagnetic signal to make it easy to find with cheap equipment. Somebody should go pick it up. (Bare hands are fine.)

>>>if the US cares about democracy at all
DROP THE DEBT!!!!!!!!<<<

I think that we can both agree people shouldn't have to pay back money that was used to oppress them.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1249246 - 01/26/03 12:12 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

DU contamination we left behind is no worse than lead left over from lead bullets

Check out the cancer rates in southern iraq. They've exploded since 1991.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Why do you bitch about Amerikkka? [Re: Xlea321]
    #1249251 - 01/26/03 12:18 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

According to who?

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1249268 - 01/26/03 12:31 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

A British scientist says the Americans' use of depleted uranium weapons in the war with Serbia is likely to cause 10,000 extra deaths from cancer.

A British biologist, Roger Coghill, says he expects the depleted uranium (DU) weapons used by US aircraft over Kosovo will cause more than 10,000 fatal cancer cases.

Mr Coghill, who runs his own research laboratory in south Wales, was speaking at a London conference called to discuss the use by American and British forces of DU in Iraq in the 1991 Gulf war.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/408122.stm

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Why do you bitch about Amerikkka? [Re: Xlea321]
    #1249460 - 01/26/03 04:38 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Those claims deserve attention, and should not be ignored, but probably shouldn't be percieved as good science. A healthy dose of skepticism should also be given to studies that show the threat to be minimal.

Most of the research that seems to have been done has been on risks to troops (presumably ours) when saftey is under maximum controll, and exposeure is more brief and limited than would be with natives who have to live in it for years after.

I wouldn't put it past Saddam, or any other insane dictator to "weaponize" the material, use it on their own people, and blame it on America.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies