Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblemister
Nature nut
 User Gallery

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Simplicitry]
    #12480315 - 04/29/10 09:01 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

But everyone has to have a license to drive, so you already have an ID if you are driving. Just the same if you are driving and do not have one, you are going to be charged. So essentially the subject matter is the only real difference here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: mister]
    #12480400 - 04/29/10 09:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

There is no requirement that you drive.  Did you know that people holding green cards are required by law, and always have been, to carry them on their person at all times and to present them on demand?  Now how do you suppose that can be enforced if anybody ever anywhere can deny identifying themselves?

Not necessarily meant for you, mister, just a general observation.

--------------------

InvisibleAuxin
Stranger

Loc: USA
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12480581 - 04/29/10 09:42 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
The Nook

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #12480596 - 04/29/10 09:44 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
You ignoring the fact that Illegals can work for less because they don't have SS numbers, and don't pay taxes. Your also ignoring the fact that their is a legal system in place that they can use to come here and work. There is nothing wrong with them coming here if they follow the rules.

I'm not ignoring those facts at all, and I'm not sure what makes you think that I am...:wtf:

There is no difference between a legal and an illegal immigrant, except for the fact that legals have green cards.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
People who are opposed to this bill are yelling racism, and alot of other rhetoric to rally the mindless leftist masses.

But the truth is all that this bill did was force law enforcment to do their job, mainly by enforcing our laws.

States do not have any business in enforcing immigration laws, this is a federal issue--this bill was just made to send a message to the rest of the country.

It is not law enforcement's job to racially profile people, and this bill just makes it easier for cops to get away with doing that.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
Let clear up the big lie from the left. Police in Arizona will not be allowed to now stop any Americans Mexican (like myself) and ask them for ID.

There is an obvious distinction between de jure and de facto law--there are plenty of things that officers get away with which they are not allowed to do; again, this bill just makes it easier for officers to racially profile humans that look Mexican.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
If you want to talk about rouge police, the fact that they are not punished for the poor performance, and people who don't have enough guts to stand up to a law enforcment official when he over steps their constitutional rights that's a different subject all together.

That issue is somewhat intermingled with this one--IME, cops do anything they can to  step on peoples' constitutional rights, they generally do not give a fuck.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
what the United States Supreme Court said. What the United States Supreme Court held in Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial Dist. Court (2004) 542 U.S. 177, was that a state could make it a crime for a person to refuse to identify himself (i.e., tell the officer his name and address) when lawfully detained for criminal activity. Note that the Supreme Court did NOT say that any kind of identification papers could be required. There is no law in the United States requiring everybody to carry ID, at least not yet.

You have to be committing a criminal activity or operating a motor vehicle to be required by law to show your identification.

So no they can't shake down Mexicans based on the ethnicity.

This applies to whites, Asians, blacks and Hispanics alike

That only makes it so that cops hawk over Mexicans until they slip, and break the tiniest little law, so that they have to show identification--this is called racial profiling.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
Where was the part about people being required to have ID on that all time
Where's the part about road stops checking peoples ID's
There not there. You apparently just choose to ignore facts you don't like

Not sure why you keep insisting that I'm ignoring facts, but it's really fucking retarded. :lol:

Let me repeat, these laws are just going to encourage police officers to watch over Mexican humans more than they watch over any other ethnicity--what strikes me as odd is that you're Mexican, and you show no sign that you are not OK with this. :confused:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
This is a little thing call fact that many people like to over look because when it contradicts there view point.

Yeah, again, you accuse me of some made-up fantasy bullshit that you got from who-knows-where. :cuckoo:

PS- learn how to spell "their" correctly. :flowstone:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
Again if you want to talk about rouge police abusing peoples constitutional rights, and how they are not punished severely enough, that's a different subject all together.

Again, that subject is intermingled with this one; it's not irrelevant at all. :nonono:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
But, it doesn't change the fact that this law can be implemented without such violation, and there is nothing wrong with enforcing our immigration laws. As some one else here has already pointed out Mexico has the same types of law as well.

Who cares if Mexico has the same type, or even harsher immigration laws? Nobody from the US is going to want to immigrate to Mexico anyways, I would think those laws are mostly there to punish people who enter Mexico from their southern border.

I don't totally agree with current US immigration law, but I agree there is nothing inherently wrong with simple enforcement of existing law--it's how people go about this enforcement that can be controversial.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
And if your going to look at police violating people constitutional rights, then there is another point to made. What about the publics responsibility to make a stand against constitutional rights violations from these rouge officers. Maybe if people didn't roll over on their backs like submissive dogs every time they were confronted by such an official they would have more respect for our constitutional rights.

You've never had your rights stepped on by an officer, have you? :strokebeard:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
I'm of Mexican descent, and I don't have a problem with this law.

I am 100% Mexican (although I was born and raised here in the US), and I do have a problem with this law. :shrug:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
But, that probably has something to with the fact that I'm not afraid of police. I have a camera, and recorder on my phone, I have a lawyer, I am a law abiding citizen. Let a police officer try to violate my constitutional rights, and let him see if he doesn't regret it in the end.

You are a completely law abiding citizen? Do you use any drugs, speed on the freeway, bike on the wrong side of the road, spit on the sidewalk, J-walk across the street, or commit any other victimless crimes?

You have a camera, a recorder on your phone, and a lawyer? Good for you! :super:

Most people who have their rights stepped on by police don't have any of that shit.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
People have a responsibility to exert their rights, but they don't.

No, actually, we do not any sort of responsibility. It is law enforcement's responsibility to protect our rights, but that's never going to happen in a country where police officers are allowed, and even encouraged to lie to citizens.

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
No wonder why everyone in government has no problem trampling all over them.

Wow, you're excusing the government for essentially breaking the law by trampling on peoples' rights, and putting the blame on the citizenry? Are you fucking retarded? :flowstone:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Poid] * 1
    #12480847 - 04/29/10 10:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

Simplicitry said:
You ignoring the fact that Illegals can work for less because they don't have SS numbers, and don't pay taxes. Your also ignoring the fact that their is a legal system in place that they can use to come here and work. There is nothing wrong with them coming here if they follow the rules.

I'm not ignoring those facts at all, and I'm not sure what makes you think that I am...:wtf:

There is no difference between a legal and an illegal immigrant, except for the fact that legals have green cards.

And I suppose you think they got those green cards from the green card tree.  The difference is a little more subtle than you seem to appreciate. One is following the law of the country he is enetering and showing the proper respect.  The other is a criminal.  Oh yeah, and they are also different people with different DNA.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
People who are opposed to this bill are yelling racism, and alot of other rhetoric to rally the mindless leftist masses.

But the truth is all that this bill did was force law enforcment to do their job, mainly by enforcing our laws.

States do not have any business in enforcing immigration laws, this is a federal issue--this bill was just made to send a message to the rest of the country.

It is not law enforcement's job to racially profile people, and this bill just makes it easier for cops to get away with doing that.

There is no racial profiling requirement in the bill.  If you think there is would you please point it out to us.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
Let clear up the big lie from the left. Police in Arizona will not be allowed to now stop any Americans Mexican (like myself) and ask them for ID.

There is an obvious distinction between de jure and de facto law--there are plenty of things that officers get away with which they are not allowed to do; again, this bill just makes it easier for officers to racially profile humans that look Mexican.

Would you please in your bigoted fashion show us just exactly what a Mexican looks like.  Also please show us all how an illegal immigrant from Mexico is similar in appearance to an illegal immigrant from Poland since they are treated exactly equally under this law.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
If you want to talk about rouge police, the fact that they are not punished for the poor performance, and people who don't have enough guts to stand up to a law enforcment official when he over steps their constitutional rights that's a different subject all together.

That issue is somewhat intermingled with this one--IME, cops do anything they can to  step on peoples' constitutional rights, they generally do not give a fuck.

Why do you hate cops, you anti-cop bigot?  If it wasn't for cops you would be my sex slave.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
what the United States Supreme Court said. What the United States Supreme Court held in Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial Dist. Court (2004) 542 U.S. 177, was that a state could make it a crime for a person to refuse to identify himself (i.e., tell the officer his name and address) when lawfully detained for criminal activity. Note that the Supreme Court did NOT say that any kind of identification papers could be required. There is no law in the United States requiring everybody to carry ID, at least not yet.

There is a law requiring immigrants to carry their green card at all times and to produce it on demand.
Quote:

You have to be committing a criminal activity or operating a motor vehicle to be required by law to show your identification.

Correct.  Nor does this law in any way change that.
Quote:

That only makes it so that cops hawk over Mexicans until they slip, and break the tiniest little law, so that they have to show identification--this is called racial profiling.

You have convicted the cops before they even had a chance to act.  Can you say fallacious prior restraint?  You are beyond absurd.  Again
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
There not there. You apparently just choose to ignore facts you don't like

Not sure why you keep insisting that I'm ignoring facts, but it's really fucking retarded. :lol:

Let me repeat, these laws are just going to encourage police officers to watch over Mexican humans more than they watch over any other ethnicity--what strikes me as odd is that you're Mexican, and you show no sign that you are not OK with this. :confused:

Laws against securities fraud cause cops to look over white people's shoulders disproportionately.  Do you think we should get rid of them since they are obviously race based?
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
This is a little thing call fact that many people like to over look because when it contradicts there view point.

Yeah, again, you accuse me of some made-up fantasy bullshit that you got from who-knows-where. :cuckoo:

The only fantasy I see is from you who is convicted law enforcers of improper acts before they even have a chance to amake them.  You are making a prior argument that becase it is popssible for cops to abuse their opsition they will.  I can also make the exact same argument that you could possibly be a murderer and thus must be stopped now.  Get in the car.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
But, it doesn't change the fact that this law can be implemented without such violation, and there is nothing wrong with enforcing our immigration laws. As some one else here has already pointed out Mexico has the same types of law as well.

Who cares if Mexico has the same type, or even harsher immigration laws? Nobody from the US is going to want to immigrate to Mexico anyways, I would think those laws are mostly there to punish people who enter Mexico from their southern border.

So what?  This merely points out the fact that the Mexican government actively supports the infiltration of our southern border.  I think we should allow exactly zero legal immigrants from Mexico until they change their official policy.  There are more than enough Domnicans and Poes to replace them.
Quote:

I don't totally agree with current US immigration law, but I agree there is nothing inherently wrong with simple enforcement of existing law--it's how people go about this enforcement that can be controversial.

Once again, prior conviction.  In my experience cops are much better people than the general population.  By far.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
And if your going to look at police violating people constitutional rights, then there is another point to made. What about the publics responsibility to make a stand against constitutional rights violations from these rouge officers. Maybe if people didn't roll over on their backs like submissive dogs every time they were confronted by such an official they would have more respect for our constitutional rights.

Nope.  Because I am not a fucking stupid douche.  Are you?
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:

I am 100% Mexican (although I was born and raised here in the US), and I do have a problem with this law. :shrug:

That's pretty foolish.  How d you feel an]bout the fact that all these infiltartors have made you a suspect?  If they weren't coming over in wave after wave of greedy little sneaks you wouldn't be under suspicion by any rational person.  Or maybe it is just that you think we should let them all in.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
But, that probably has something to with the fact that I'm not afraid of police. I have a camera, and recorder on my phone, I have a lawyer, I am a law abiding citizen. Let a police officer try to violate my constitutional rights, and let him see if he doesn't regret it in the end.

You are a completely law abiding citizen? Do you use any drugs, speed on the freeway, bike on the wrong side of the road, spit on the sidewalk, J-walk across the street, or commit any other victimless crimes?

Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime.  We are all victims of it, including every single person who would like to come legally.
Quote:

You have a camera, a recorder on your phone, and a lawyer? Good for you! :super:

Most people who have their rights stepped on by police don't have any of that shit.

Most people who get hassled by the police fucking deserve it.  By far.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
People have a responsibility to exert their rights, but they don't.

No, actually, we do not any sort of responsibility. It is law enforcement's responsibility to protect our rights, but that's never going to happen in a country where police officers are allowed, and even encouraged to lie to citizens.

Stupid drivel.  They get prosecuted for lying in court.  As far as what they tell you outside of that, well, tough shit.  You have the right to remain silent.  You should use it.  They even have to remind you of it, for some idiotic reason.
Quote:

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
No wonder why everyone in government has no problem trampling all over them.

Wow, you're excusing the government for essentially breaking the law by trampling on peoples' rights, and putting the blame on the citizenry? Are you fucking retarded? :flowstone:

If your rights get trampled you have recourse.  You could actually make big money.  Go for it.

--------------------

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #12481052 - 04/29/10 11:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I thought of responding to this mentally impaired, hyper simplistic Mexicans post but why bother when Zappa concisely put it into perspective.

Quote:

I'm sure we all know the answer to that.

InvisibleSimplicitry
Just another mushroom lover
Male

#12481489 - 04/30/10 01:01 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
There is no requirement that you drive.  Did you know that people holding green cards are required by law, and always have been, to carry them on their person at all times and to present them on demand?  Now how do you suppose that can be enforced if anybody ever anywhere can deny identifying themselves?

Well non of us are, regardless of race. That's what's called fact

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

"Islam in a man is worse then rabies in a dog"

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

#12481547 - 04/30/10 01:17 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

wh
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Well none of us are required to show ID, regardless of race. Unless you fit the below criteria. That's what's called fact.

What the United States Supreme Court held in Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial Dist. Court (2004) 542 U.S. 177, was that a state could make it a crime for a person to refuse to identify himself (i.e., tell the officer his name and address) when lawfully detained for criminal activity. Note that the Supreme Court did NOT say that any kind of identification papers could be required. There is no law in the United States requiring everybody to carry ID, at least not yet.

The Bill http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf

There not there. You apparently just choose to make things up

Again if you want to talk about rouge police abusing peoples constitutional rights, and how they are not punished severely enough, that's a different subject all together. But, it doesn't change the fact that this law can be implemented without such violation, and there is nothing wrong with enforcing our immigration laws. As some one else here has already pointed out Mexico has the same types of law as well.

I'm of Mexican descent, and I don't have a problem with this law. But, that probably has something to with the fact that I'm not afraid of police. I have a camera, and recorder on my phone, I have a lawyer, I am a law abiding citizen. Let a police officer try to violate my constitutional rights, and let him see if he doesn't regret it in the end.

People have a responsibility to exert their rights, but they don't. No wonder why everyone in government has no problem trampling all over them.

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

Edited by Simplicitry (04/30/10 01:34 AM)

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #12483047 - 04/30/10 12:01 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

On another note ICE just arrested another 600 innocent undocumented "workers" all of whom were criminals. They arrested one who is still wanted for murder charges in Fla. Another had previously been jailed for murder in our country, was deported, and illegally returned, I'm sure he was just looking for work. Others were child molesters, drug dealers, and violent criminals.

Can you believe they were arrested? Those law enforcement officials must be racist for arresting Mexican child molesters and others. I wonder if we send them back and they molest mexican children, if they will then be considered criminals. 600 down, 'bout 20 million to go.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Therian] * 1
    #12483103 - 04/30/10 12:12 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I think we have a very stupid return policy.  We just ship them to the border and dump them.  I think we need to fly them all the way to the furthest point in their country of origin and dump them there.  Or maybe Antarctica.  Naked.  It would be cheaper in the long run than to keep chasing the same assholes over and over again.

--------------------

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

#12484274 - 04/30/10 03:37 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I think this article puts some things in perspective

http://www.slate.com/id/2252362/?GT1=38001

--------------------

OfflineDropScience
Stranger

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #12487090 - 05/01/10 02:05 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RogerRabbit said:
This so-called law targets nobody because it's illegal from the start.  Apparently the AZ politicos are not aware that 'illegal alien' status speaks of being in the country illegally, making it a federal matter, not state.  A state can no more regulate immigration than they can regulate the airspace over their state.  It's just grandstanding to make a point.
RR

Ha! The majority of what the federal government does is unconstitutional in the first place!  Powers not delegated... Shit they have been been piling on imaginary made up powers since the civil war when Abraham Lincoln massively centralized federal power..  So when A state finally tries to do the fed's job because they have willfully neglected their own duty, you call foul?  What bullshit.

OfflineDropScience
Stranger

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: zappaisgod] * 1
    #12487095 - 05/01/10 02:07 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I personally think 30 million Americans should get pregnant and all show up at Mexican hospitals when their water breaks.

If all these Mexicans were white skinned, no one would think it racist to deport them, it would just be common fucking sense. Do you think Mexico gives a fuck about deporting Guatemalans jumping their southern boarder? I'd like to see them cry about racial profiling on the Mexico/Guatemalan boarder.. That shit wouldn't fly there.

The Mexicans are calling it an INVASION. Mexico has all but completely collapsed. 20,000 people have died and our own federal goverment wants to try to guilt us into letting it go on out of fear of being called a racist. Again, the Mexicans call it THE INVASION, and they teach and brainwash their kids in their schools to believe in a radical 'Reconquista' agenda.. For those of you that are Ignorant of history, the essence is that they believe that western America is theirs and they have the right to take it back.. La Raza's fucking motto, yes that means "The Race", is "for those in the race everything, those that are not, nothing", im sorry, who is the fucking racist here? Jesus christ that shit makes KKK members look moderate.

Racial profiling? For fucks sake, grow some fucking balls.

Edited by DropScience (05/01/10 02:28 AM)

Offlineesp0791
Skinny
Male

Loc: Long Island
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: DropScience]
    #12487543 - 05/01/10 06:34 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DropScience said:
I personally think 30 million Americans should get pregnant and all show up at Mexican hospitals when their water breaks.

If all these Mexicans were white skinned, no one would think it racist to deport them, it would just be common fucking sense. Do you think Mexico gives a fuck about deporting Guatemalans jumping their southern boarder? I'd like to see them cry about racial profiling on the Mexico/Guatemalan boarder.. That shit wouldn't fly there.

The Mexicans are calling it an INVASION. Mexico has all but completely collapsed. 20,000 people have died and our own federal goverment wants to try to guilt us into letting it go on out of fear of being called a racist. Again, the Mexicans call it THE INVASION, and they teach and brainwash their kids in their schools to believe in a radical 'Reconquista' agenda.. For those of you that are Ignorant of history, the essence is that they believe that western America is theirs and they have the right to take it back.. La Raza's fucking motto, yes that means "The Race", is "for those in the race everything, those that are not, nothing", im sorry, who is the fucking racist here? Jesus christ that shit makes KKK members look moderate.

:bow2:

--------------------
Peace and Love:mushroom2:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #12491112 - 05/01/10 09:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I think we have a very stupid return policy.  We just ship them to the border and dump them.  I think we need to fly them all the way to the furthest point in their country of origin and dump them there.  Or maybe Antarctica.  Naked.  It would be cheaper in the long run than to keep chasing the same assholes over and over again.

it costs about a buck for a bullet, much cheaper than an airline flight
and it should make the hippies happy since it also cuts way down on
carbon emissions

unless of course by dump you meant their lifeless corpses, in which case
we can use the cheap bullets and offend some hippies all at once

OfflineFreakdaddy
Trusted
 User Gallery

#12491181 - 05/01/10 09:46 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DropScience said:
Ha! The majority of what the federal government does is unconstitutional in the first place!  Powers not delegated... Shit they have been been piling on imaginary made up powers since the civil war when Abraham Lincoln massively centralized federal power..  So when A state finally tries to do the fed's job because they have willfully neglected their own duty, you call foul?  What bullshit.

YOU  :harhar: 

Are a good white man.  :thumbup:

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #12509109 - 05/05/10 05:25 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

DropScience said:

:handth:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Offlinearg6
Stranger
Male
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: niteowl]
    #12512785 - 05/05/10 07:41 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

This is nothing new. In fact, its akin to Arizona signing a bill that says, "Marijuana is illegal under federal and state law, and anyone found to be in possession of Marijuana will be prosecuted accordingly."

OMGZ! POLICE ARE GONNA PROFILE HIPPIES AND PULL THEM OVER LOOKING FOR MARIJUANA! I MEAN CMON! NAZIS!!!

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12517936 - 05/06/10 04:48 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
And I suppose you think they got those green cards from the green card tree.  The difference is a little more subtle than you seem to appreciate. One is following the law of the country he is enetering and showing the proper respect.  The other is a criminal.

Yeah, a petty criminal.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Oh yeah, and they are also different people with different DNA.

What does that have to do with anything?

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
There is no racial profiling requirement in the bill.  If you think there is would you please point it out to us.

I didn't say there was, I said that this bill would encourage police officers to racially profile Mexicans.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Would you please in your bigoted fashion show us just exactly what a Mexican looks like.

WTF are you talking about?

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Also please show us all how an illegal immigrant from Mexico is similar in appearance to an illegal immigrant from Poland since they are treated exactly equally under this law.

WTF are you talking about?

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Why do you hate cops, you anti-cop bigot?

I don't hate all cops, I just don't like the way many of them go about performing their duties.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
If it wasn't for cops you would be my sex slave.

:gayflag:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

You have convicted the cops before they even had a chance to act.

All I'm saying is that this law seems to encourage police officers to racially profile Mexicans--I wouldn't be surprised if the rate of racial profiling by cops against Mexicans starts to rise in Arizona, would you?

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Can you say fallacious prior restraint?

It's not fallacious, there is probable cause to believe that racial profiling against Mexicans might occur more frequently as a result of this bill being passed.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Laws against securities fraud cause cops to look over white people's shoulders disproportionately.  Do you think we should get rid of them since they are obviously race based?

No, I think that cops should not look over white peoples' shoulders disproportionately, and instead pay attention to other, more relevant details of an individual before a security investigation is conducted on them.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

The only fantasy I see is from you who is convicted law enforcers of improper acts before they even have a chance to amake them.  You are making a prior argument that becase it is popssible for cops to abuse their opsition they will.

I didn't say that they will, I said that it is somewhat likely that they will--there is a huge difference between the two, and if you cannot understand and/or comprehend it, then that is just plain funny. :smirk:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12517941 - 05/06/10 04:49 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I can also make the exact same argument that you could possibly be a murderer and thus must be stopped now.  Get in the car.

If there was probable cause that I might be a murderer, then it would make sense to stop me--this really shouldn't be that hard to understand. :shrug:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

So what?  This merely points out the fact that the Mexican government actively supports the infiltration of our southern border.

I'm not sure how you gathered that from what I said there, care to explain?

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I think we should allow exactly zero legal immigrants from Mexico until they change their official policy.  There are more than enough Domnicans and Poes to replace them.

Why should our immigration policy depend on their own policies?

Are you saying that there are more than enough Dominicans and Poes to replace Mexicans in the US?

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

In my experience cops are much better people than the general population.  By far.

In my experience, there generally are good and bad people in basically every demographic--I have met a good amount of nice police officers who seemed like genuinely good people, but most of them aren't like that; nice people seem to be a rarity in all demographics.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

What would being a stupid douche have to do with having your rights stepped on?

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

That's pretty foolish.  How d you feel an]bout the fact that all these infiltartors have made you a suspect?  If they weren't coming over in wave after wave of greedy little sneaks you wouldn't be under suspicion by any rational person.  Or maybe it is just that you think we should let them all in.

You have an incredible amount of faith in police officers, it's really sort of funny. :lol:

I don't think we should just "let them all in", I think there could be a better way to solve this problem. These people come here for many different reasons, most of them come here just so they can make enough money to eat and feed their families--it's pretty much a life or death situation for them.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Illegal immigration is not a victimless crime.  We are all victims of it, including every single person who would like to come legally.

Our economy has also benefited from it in some ways.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Most people who get hassled by the police fucking deserve it.  By far.

Why would you say that?

Quote:

Stupid drivel.  They get prosecuted for lying in court.  As far as what they tell you outside of that, well, tough shit.  You have the right to remain silent.  You should use it.  They even have to remind you of it, for some idiotic reason.

If you don't speak, and just ignore them, they usually consider it disrespectful, and give you a hard time and harass you. It doesn't matter if they can't lie to you in court, if they're able to lie to you in order to trick you into somehow admitting that you've committed a crime.

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

If your rights get trampled you have recourse.  You could actually make big money.  Go for it.

That's the only good thing about having your rights being trampled by asshole cops. :money:

Quote:

Therian said:
I thought of responding to this mentally impaired, hyper simplistic Mexicans post but why bother when Zappa concisely put it into perspective.

I guess you are just incapable of having a civilized discussion/debate without resorting to petty ad hominems. :shrug:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds