Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12461559 - 04/26/10 06:47 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

> you're such an optimist, I'm sure the bulk of them will still be criminals,

So quick to judge.  It isn't as if they broke the law to get here... oh wait... never mind.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSimplicitry
Just another mushroom lover
Male

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Seuss]
    #12462696 - 04/26/10 10:58 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
Quote:

Violence broke out at a political demonstration over the weekend, as protesters chased police officers, pelting them with rocks and bottles. Was this a gang of Tea Partiers running amok, as eagerly awaited by so many liberals? Well, no. The demonstration was at the state capitol in Arizona, against that state's new immigration statute:

Title of this Youtube clip is "Mexicans Riot in Wake of Arizona Immigration Crackdown"

Quote:

Have you seen a lot of consternation in the press about this violent demonstration? No, neither have I. Maybe that's because reporters think the Arizona law is polarizing.

Source - "A Violent Demonstration"

Phred

Let them riot. I just hope they fail, and that Obama and the liberal fascist don't come to their aid against the American people.

No amnesty for sale for votes. America take a stand in the name of everything holy

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

"Islam in a man is worse then rabies in a dog"

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: mister]
    #12462774 - 04/26/10 11:16 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

mister said:
This was something that has been long over due. Why do you think that the economy is in such shit shape. Because these companies are using the illegals to do the work, while they are on all the state benefits that they can get with whatever the ID that they are using can get them. All the time the American citizen that wants to work can't because of some illegals taking all the jobs. During this same time the illegals are pushing the drugs from their home country to make up the difference in income, while the citizens go to prison for possessing them. To which, all the revenue goes to either the native country or a store of their native culture, which in turn, the revenue still is sent back to the home country after stock is bought with no revenue coming back to the state that these illegals are getting benefits from. Why is this shit so hard for motherfuckers to figure out?

Ha yea that's the reason

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Simplicitry]
    #12462781 - 04/26/10 11:18 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Ah what a surprise that the 'government should have less role in our lives' guy wants the government to have a larger role in our lives.  Now where have I heard this hypocrisy before...

Im a real less government guy, youd shit yourself if you knew what people like me really want to do.

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Chespirito]
    #12462834 - 04/26/10 11:27 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chespirito said:
Ah what a surprise that the 'government should have less role in our lives' guy wants the government to have a larger role in our lives.  Now where have I heard this hypocrisy before...

Im a real less government guy, youd shit yourself if you knew what people like me really want to do.

I am against the government being in my life. I want them to follow the Constitution. Part of which is protecting our borders. That's happening more in Arizona now. More power to them.

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

Invisiblemycurious
starving student
Male

#12463560 - 04/27/10 03:15 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Chespirito said:
youd shit yourself if you knew that people like me really want to do sexual favors for family members.

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
    #12463629 - 04/27/10 04:26 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

> I am against the government being in my life. I want them to follow the Constitution. Part of which is protecting our borders.

You are being much too logical.  With smaller government, it is either all or nothing; we either get the nanny state to take care of us, or we get nothing and revert to anarchy.  Obviously, there can be no middle ground where a very limited federal government follows the constitution and provides for the security of the People.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #12463858 - 04/27/10 07:04 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You're such a rebel!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineSeussA

Folding@home Statistics
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #12464005 - 04/27/10 08:12 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

> You're such a rebel!

According to the liberals, I am a racist terrorist-enabler for wanting a smaller federal government.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #12464072 - 04/27/10 08:39 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Let's put on a minstrel show!  Say have you heard this one, have ya, have ya, huh?

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/04/26/a-muslim-a-jew-and-the-pc-police-wander-into-a-joke/

I'm not gonna go all "what an anti-semitic dick" because I don't necessarily think jokes based on stereotypes are de facto racist but this guy is just stupid.  Really stupid.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#12470886 - 04/28/10 10:59 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

How Mexico treats illegal aliens
by Michelle Malkin
Creators Syndicate
Copyright 2010

Mexican President Felipe Calderon has accused Arizona of opening the door “to intolerance, hate, discrimination and abuse in law enforcement.” But Arizona has nothing on Mexico when it comes to cracking down on illegal aliens. While open-borders activists decry new enforcement measures signed into law in “Nazi-zona” last week, they remain deaf, dumb or willfully blind to the unapologetically restrictionist policies of our neighbors to the south.

The Arizona law bans sanctuary cities that refuse to enforce immigration laws, stiffens penalties against illegal alien day laborers and their employers, makes it a misdemeanor for immigrants to fail to complete and carry an alien registration document, and allows the police to arrest immigrants unable to show documents proving they are in the U.S. legally. If those rules constitute the racist, fascist, xenophobic, inhumane regime that the National Council of La Raza, Al Sharpton, Catholic bishops and their grievance-mongering followers claim, then what about these regulations and restrictions imposed on foreigners?

– The Mexican government will bar foreigners if they upset “the equilibrium of the national demographics.” How’s that for racial and ethnic profiling?

– If outsiders do not enhance the country’s “economic or national interests” or are “not found to be physically or mentally healthy,” they are not welcome. Neither are those who show “contempt against national sovereignty or security.” They must not be economic burdens on society and must have clean criminal histories. Those seeking to obtain Mexican citizenship must show a birth certificate, provide a bank statement proving economic independence, pass an exam and prove they can provide their own health care.

– Illegal entry into the country is equivalent to a felony punishable by two years’ imprisonment. Document fraud is subject to fine and imprisonment; so is alien marriage fraud. Evading deportation is a serious crime; illegal re-entry after deportation is punishable by ten years’ imprisonment. Foreigners may be kicked out of the country without due process and the endless bites at the litigation apple that illegal aliens are afforded in our country (see, for example, President Obama’s illegal alien aunt — a fugitive from deportation for eight years who is awaiting a second decision on her previously rejected asylum claim).

– Law enforcement officials at all levels — by national mandate — must cooperate to enforce immigration laws, including illegal alien arrests and deportations. The Mexican military is also required to assist in immigration enforcement operations. Native-born Mexicans are empowered to make citizens’ arrests of illegal aliens and turn them in to authorities.

– Ready to show your papers? Mexico’s National Catalog of Foreigners tracks all outside tourists and foreign nationals. A National Population Registry tracks and verifies the identity of every member of the population, who must carry a citizens’ identity card. Visitors who do not possess proper documents and identification are subject to arrest as illegal aliens.

All of these provisions are enshrined in Mexico’s Ley General de Población (General Law of the Population) and were spotlighted in a 2006 research paper published by the Washington, D.C.-based Center for Security Policy. There’s been no public clamor for “comprehensive immigration reform” in Mexico, however, because pro-illegal alien speech by outsiders is prohibited.

Consider: Open-borders protesters marched freely at the Capitol building in Arizona, comparing GOP Gov. Jan Brewer to Hitler, waving Mexican flags, advocating that demonstrators “Smash the State,” and holding signs that proclaimed “No human is illegal” and “We have rights.”

But under the Mexican constitution, such political speech by foreigners is banned. Noncitizens cannot “in any way participate in the political affairs of the country.” In fact, a plethora of Mexican statutes enacted by its congress limit the participation of foreign nationals and companies in everything from investment, education, mining and civil aviation to electric energy and firearms. Foreigners have severely limited private property and employment rights (if any).

As for abuse, the Mexican government is notorious for its abuse of Central American illegal aliens who attempt to violate Mexico’s southern border. The Red Cross has protested rampant Mexican police corruption, intimidation and bribery schemes targeting illegal aliens there for years. Mexico didn’t respond by granting mass amnesty to illegal aliens, as it is demanding that we do. It clamped down on its borders even further. In late 2008, the Mexican government launched an aggressive deportation plan to curtain illegal Cuban immigration and human trafficking through Cancun.

Meanwhile, Mexican consular offices in the United States have coordinated with left-wing social justice groups and the Catholic Church leadership to demand a moratorium on all deportations and a freeze on all employment raids across America.

Mexico is doing the job Arizona is now doing — a job the U.S. government has failed miserably to do: putting its people first. Here’s the proper rejoinder to all the hysterical demagogues in Mexico (and their sympathizers here on American soil) now calling for boycotts and invoking Jim Crow laws, apartheid and the Holocaust because Arizona has taken its sovereignty into its own hands:

Hipócritas.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Therian]
    #12471087 - 04/28/10 11:35 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

the new law is aimed only at those illegal immigrants that can be racially profiled.. whereas an illegal immigrant from (for example) Sweden is not affected by the new law..since they cannot be racially profiled...

That's total bullshit. The law states that the individuals must carry identification and perhaps some kind of paperwork concerning their status.

What does this have to do with them being racially profiled?

Quote:

Therian said:
Did you know it is illegal for an American citizen not to carry identification?

Source?

Quote:

Therian said:
Yeah there are tons of Swedes bringing drugs into this country, killing our citizens, terrorizing our neighborhoods...

Source?

Quote:

Therian said:
...parasitizing our social system, congesting our schools with their fat, rat like, beady eyed, worthless vermin, which they have no problems creating in countless numbers.

Why are you so fucking racist, what the fuck is the matter with you?

Quote:

Therian said:
Don't forget they are here ILLEGALLY! They have broken the laws of our country, and continue to do so every minute of every hour of every day that they are here.

The US was founded on immigration--you don't give a fuck that they are breaking laws, you just don't want people who belong to races that you hate to be coming into this country.

Quote:

Therian said:
Its freaking amazing that when law enforcement actually has to do..you know, their job, they are considered racists.

It is not their job to racially profile others.

Quote:

Therian said:
Why should I have to let my neighborhood be taken over by illegals?

Is your neighborhood really being taken over by illegals?

Quote:

Therian said:
Why should I have to pay for the food, education, housing and health care of some greasy assed Mexican that has come to this country illegally?

More idiotic racism. :whatever:

If you don't want the government to pay for all that, then don't vote for people who agree with the bills which pay for all that.

Quote:

Therian said:
Why should the citizens of this country, those that have actually paid taxes have to go without...

Go without what?

Quote:

Therian said:
...so individuals that have decided to make a mockery of our laws can receive benefits?

Again, it's the fault of the country's representatives, and by extension, the citizenry's fault for voting them in.

Quote:

Therian said:
Prior to this the law enforcement told its citizens to arm themselves. Yes, that is the best they can do to protect our citizens from the Latino criminal element, tell the citizens to arm themselves.

What is the "Latino criminal element"--it almost sounds like those law enforcement agencies are pushing racist ideologies on its citizens.

Great, a racist government, pushing racist ideals--we've never seen this before. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Therian said:
What a freaking joke. And we are supposed to feel sorry for the assholes that come here illegally? Tell that to the victims of violent crime at the hands of these illegals.

Wait a minute, you're not actually saying that those particular illegals who commit violent crime do so because they are illegal, are you? :flowstone:

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

Emilio Almodovar, a 13-year-old American citizen from Phoenix. "We can't walk to school any more. We can't be in the streets anymore without the pigs thinking we're illegal immigrants."

Perfect example, sounds like Emilio is going to grow up to be a model citizen. I am going to pray now, pray that an illegal kills him and his family dead in the streets.

WTF, is there any reason why you feel that way? :what:

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

with AZ having passed what is by far the most racist legislation since the Japanese internment...

Actually the Germans were treated far worse than were the Japs...

Source?

Quote:

Therian said:
...they were imprisoned, deported from other countries (such as in Latin America) specifically to be jailed here.

And how does that show that they were treated far worse than the Japs?

Quote:

Therian said:
It doesn't count though as they were Caucasian, and as we all know pain is only felt by non whites. It doesn't make a compelling story if they are included, if they were you couldn't just cry racism all the time.

More complete idiotic racist rhetoric--who the fuck said it "doesn't count"? :cuckoo:

Quote:

Therian said:
Its no wonder Obama is against this. I believe we are all paying for his law breaking, social services, free housing, and health care receiving, welfare living, Negress whore of an aunt.

There is no wonder that you are an extremely racist individual. :ednorton:

Quote:

esp0791 said:
yea because the sweeds are taking our jobs and swarming to the US like fucking rats. Racial profiling is not racist if it is the truth.

Do you even know what racial profiling is?

Quote:

esp0791 said:
It is the dark skinned, mexicans, hispanics, whatever you want to call them. It is not racist, it is the truth, they are the ones who this is about, not the Sweeds.

So you think it's fair to concentrate mainly on a certain ethnicity of illegals, while ignoring another ethnicity, based on skin color?

Quote:

esp0791 said:
Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
i doubt that any swedes would be stupid enough to want to live in a country infested with neo-nazi thugs...in any case..you still dont know how many swedes are here illegally...

I didn't say there were no Sweeds here illegally... I am sure there are, as well as a majority of other people from all over the world.

But none of those people should be deported, right, because their skin isn't dark enough?

Quote:

esp0791 said:
But the problem IS the people who are protesting... dark skinned latinos...

Why do you perceive them to be any more of a problem than any other illegal alien of a different race?

Quote:

esp0791 said:
we don't really see any pale white blond haired blue eyed latinos do we now?

There are actually quite a few of those. :picard:

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Seuss said:
Once the illegal aliens are given amnesty, they will be law abiding legal immigrants.

you're such an optimist, I'm sure the bulk of them will still be criminals,
they'll just be criminals that were granted citizenship for nothing

What makes you sure of that? :undecided:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Edited by Poid (04/28/10 12:00 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#12471112 - 04/28/10 11:41 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Consider the Source

I'm in my third decade of following politics and media and I thought I had seen it all, but I must say that I was taken aback by the national reaction to SB 1070--how could the reaction to the bill have been so widespread while the information about the bill was so utterly wrong?

The two are obviously connected.  The media portrayal of the bill made it sound like Kristallnacht and naturally the rest of the country reacted when they thought that Arizona was implementing a bill that violated the constitution on several fronts.

I've been trying to figure out the exact point at which incorrect information went national and I think I found it here.*  E.J. Dionne--arguably the most influential political reporter in Washington--used his "Post Partisan" column to decry Arizona's "Shameful" immigration bill.

It is nothing short of astonishing that Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer Friday signed a bill that could make it dangerous just to look Hispanic.

Based on what he knew, Dionne had the right to be astonished and the national media soon descended on Arizona.  Later President Obama himself would blast Arizona's "irresponsible" actions.

However, most of the factual information that E.J. Dionne used in his analysis was simply wrong.  What was the source of these errors?  Dionne made it clear that he got his information from an April 22nd Arizona Republic editorial--Dionne included a link as well as a large block quote from the editorial.  Unfortunately, ALL of the facts about the bill that Dionne used as the basis of his column--a column that lit a national fire and ended with the President singling out Arizona for ridicule--were wrong.

I've copied the block quote (in blue) that Dionne used and will analyze the statements line by line, but rather than just trusting my analysis of the bill, please refer to the sidebar in the article in today's paper that the Republic itself used to describe the bill.  It seems that once the Republic had time to analyze what the bill actually did, they described the bill in dramatically different terms than the editorial.

Here's the first "fact" that E.J. Dionne picked up from the Republic

The broad anti-immigrant bill passed by the Legislature this week makes it a crime to be in the country illegally

Wrong.  It's already a crime to be in the country illegally.  SB 1070 made it a STATE crime by copying the federal language.  This makes a huge difference because opponents used Dionne's quote to say that Arizona was adopting its own immigration policy as well as criminalizing being in the country illegally.  Both of those assumptions are wrong.  Sunday's article got it right by emphasizing that the bill made it a "state crime."

and gives local cops the job of demanding documentation if they have reasonable suspicion someone lacks it.

Wrong.  Local cops have the job of asking for documentation only if they believe it's "practicable" and even that requirement is eliminated if they believe that asking for documentation "may hinder or obstruct an investigation."  The essence of this provision is that it prohibits cities or police departments from adopting a policy that stops the police from checking immigration status. Again Sunday's explanation of the bill's provisions got this point right.

Back to the editorial upon which Dionne relied...

The need to carry proper ‘papers’ falls squarely on Arizona's Latino population -- including those born and raised in the Grand Canyon State.

Wrong--and frankly outrageous.  Federal law already requires resident aliens to carry registration documents.  SB 1070 makes it a state crime to violate the federal law.  The law doesn't apply to "those born and raised in the Grand Canyon State" because they are obviously citizens.  The law also lists documents that provide a presumption of citizenship one of which is a Driver's License. There is no need for citizens to carry their birth certificate or passport.  Once again, if you read the explanation in Sunday's Republic, you will see how incorrect the editorial is.

The bill invites racial profiling and ignores the fact that Latinos are an intrinsic part of Arizona's history and its future.

Wrong.  Actually, the bill prohibits racial profiling by saying that race can only be considered to the "extent permitted by the United States or Arizona Constitution."  And under no circumstances can the officer "solely" consider race, color or national origin.  (He can "consider" race as a factor just like he can under federal and Arizona law now.)  Sunday's version doesn't even address this point because the bill makes it so clear that racial profiling is NOT allowed that it wasn't even worth a mention--that's because there's no change in the law.  Racial profiling was not allowed before the bill and it's not allowed after the bill.

The bill . . . is bringing thundering bad publicity that will echo for years to come. It will lead to lost economic-development opportunities, lost tourism and lost opportunities to expand our trade and commercial ties with Mexico.

Well, this part is actually true.  The bill really is bringing bad publicity that will echo for years to come.  It's too bad that the bad publicity is based on a factually inaccurate editorial that received national exposure.

So what's the Republic going to do about it?  Obviously simply correcting the editorial on A2 is inadequate.  Randy Lovely needs to tell us who wrote the editorial and what went wrong.  After all, the faulty reporting has had nation wide implications and may cost Arizona billions of dollars.  It's not possible to un-ring this bell.  But I for one would like to hear how the Republic is going to ensure that it doesn't get rung again.

Footnote:  Dionne's post couldn't have been part of the first wave in which the wrong information went national, because the post was written after Governor Brewer had already signed the bill.  But I think it was likely responsible for the second wave--the one that included the President--and I think that the first wave probably also relied on the Republic editorial.  I used Dionne as an example because he CLEARLY relied on the editorial.  My guess is that the editorial was widely read beforehand and was responsible for the initial wave as well.

--------------------

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Poid]
    #12474028 - 04/28/10 09:14 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Im interested in his answers to that and hope he addresses each one though I imagine he will only address a few if any.

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #12474535 - 04/28/10 10:53 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Therian said:
Yeah there are tons of Swedes bringing drugs into this country, killing our citizens, terrorizing our neighborhoods...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source?

That's called sarcasm. The point being there are no Swedes bringing tons of drugs into this country, committing murder, forming gangs, and terrorizing neighborhoods.

Quote:

The US was founded on immigration--you don't give a fuck that they are breaking laws, you just don't want people who belong to races that you hate to be coming into this country

Don't you understand the difference between ILLEGAL and LEGAL immigration? You are now going to tell me what I want? One would presume that due to the fact you are the product of inbreeding this act bestowed you the mutant ability to read minds. Can your uncle dad do the same?

Quote:

Therian said:
...they were imprisoned, deported from other countries (such as in Latin America) specifically to be jailed here.

I find it suspect that you strive to artificially present yourself as enlightened when it comes to racial sensitivity, yet you use a derogatory term for the Japanese. How were they treated far worse? Did you ever hear of japs being deported from other countries specifically so they could be jailed here, without committing any crime. The Germans were incarcerated in jail, the Japs, in trailer parks, much the same as you.

Some day when your mother wins the lotto with all the tickets she purchases from her welfare checks, and is able to send you abroad you will see that when you travel internationally, you are required to carry the requisite paperwork. So is every other country racist? Why don't I illegally enter France, bring drugs with me, commit crimes against the population, and expect them to provide me with shelter, food, health care, and teach my 11 children to speak the language. All the while I will not work, or will do so illegally, adding nothing to the system, yet gladly taking from it. To top it off I will then call them racist when they don't approve of my illegal activities, as if I were the victim. Give me a fucking break.

Quote:

Wait a minute, you're not actually saying that those particular illegals who commit violent crime do so because they are illegal, are you? [/quote

Obviously if they entered this country, knowingly violating our law, and continue to do so, they have proven they have absolutely no regard for this country or its people, yet even as they are ILLEGALS, you presume that they somehow will not commit even more crime. Yet they entered this country as criminals and continue to stay here as such.

Quote:

Therian said:
Why should the citizens of this country, those that have actually paid taxes have to go without...

Go without what?

Are you serious? Go without security, go without jobs, etc. etc. Special ESL schools have to be constructed to educate their ignorant masses. Many American citizens have had to go without jobs because of these criminal fucks. They should be sent packing and those that hire them fined. Many Americans couldn't get into public housing due to the fact many illegals have taken them ( see Obamas Negress aunt). All the while our government has done shit, can you blame AZ? I love them for standing up to the criminal element, and that is what the Illegals are, criminals plain and simple. Honestly how ignorant are you? I take it you must be an underage user, as anyone over the age of 13 can't possibly be as simple as you.

InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#12474602 - 04/28/10 11:06 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Yea thats about the answer I was expecting

Offlineesp0791
Skinny
Male

Loc: Long Island
    #12475744 - 04/29/10 06:19 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:

Quote:

esp0791 said:
we don't really see any pale white blond haired blue eyed latinos do we now?

There are actually quite a few of those. :picard:

:undecided:

never said there werent any...they just dont seeme to be the majority now do they? you must be one of them thar illegals now for aktin tha way yu du sur!:crazy2:

--------------------
Peace and Love:mushroom2:

Edited by esp0791 (04/29/10 06:22 AM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #12479945 - 04/29/10 08:02 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Therian said:

Therian said:

Source?

That's called sarcasm. The point being there are no Swedes bringing tons of drugs into this country, committing murder, forming gangs, and terrorizing neighborhoods.

Source?

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

The US was founded on immigration--you don't give a fuck that they are breaking laws, you just don't want people who belong to races that you hate to be coming into this country

Don't you understand the difference between ILLEGAL and LEGAL immigration? You are now going to tell me what I want? One would presume that due to the fact you are the product of inbreeding this act bestowed you the mutant ability to read minds. Can your uncle dad do the same?

What the fuck are you on about now?

This country was founded on both illegal and legal immigration--really, what's the difference between an illegal immigrant and a legal one? Nothing but a piece of plastic (i.e.- a green card).

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

Therian said:

I find it suspect that you strive to artificially present yourself as enlightened when it comes to racial sensitivity, yet you use a derogatory term for the Japanese.

That's not a derogatory term, and I only used it because you did (I like to be consistent in my conversations with other so as to avoid confusion).

Quote:

Therian said:
How were they treated far worse? Did you ever hear of japs being deported from other countries specifically so they could be jailed here, without committing any crime. The Germans were incarcerated in jail, the Japs, in trailer parks, much the same as you.

When did that happen, do you have a source?

Quote:

Therian said:
Some day when your mother wins the lotto with all the tickets she purchases from her welfare checks, and is able to send you abroad you will see that when you travel internationally, you are required to carry the requisite paperwork.

My mom works for the administration in a public school, and is also a licensed notary/real estate agent. My father owns his own electrical contracting business.

More hateful, racist stereotypes coming from your end. :ednorton:

Quote:

Therian said:
So is every other country racist? Why don't I illegally enter France, bring drugs with me, commit crimes against the population, and expect them to provide me with shelter, food, health care, and teach my 11 children to speak the language.

First of all, what's wrong with bringing drugs into the country? :undecided:

Second of all, only a few illegals commit crimes against the population (and all those other things), most of them actually provide the US with a reliable labor force for industries such as agriculture, fast-food, landscaping, etc. Many of their children learn the language from going to US schools, and watching English TV programs because their parents don't speak the language.

Quote:

Therian said:
Obviously if they entered this country, knowingly violating our law, and continue to do so, they have proven they have absolutely no regard for this country or its people...

How are they proving that? Do you honestly believe that somebody who committed a certain crime is just as likely to commit that crime than to commit a crime of a completely different nature (i.e.- do you actually believe that people breaking the law by coming here illegally are just as likely to do that as to, say, murder people?)?

Illegals broke one victimless law to come here, how on Earth you figure that this means it's highly likely that they're going to commit serious crimes once in our borders is way beyond me, and anyone who isn't a complete idiotic racist fuckhead. :laser:

Quote:

Therian said:
yet even as they are ILLEGALS, you presume that they somehow will not commit even more crime. Yet they entered this country as criminals and continue to stay here as such.

More stupid, complete bullshit--you cannot brand all those who break the law as "criminals", and expect them to be all the same. Crossing the border is a petty crime, whereas, say, murder, is not. Illegals who cross the border don't do so because they love breaking laws of all sorts, and have a criminal mindset, they do it for one reason, and one reason only: to get across the border.

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

Therian said:

Go without what?

Are you serious? Go without security, go without jobs, etc. etc.

Yes I'm fucking serious--be clear, or else I won't know exactly what the fuck you're talking about.

How do US citizens go without security as a result of having illegals come in? Yes, some citizens lose (menial) job opportunities to immigrants, but, again, the immigrant labor force helps out our economy.

Your statement is blatantly retarded, you're saying "Why should..those who...paid taxes...go without...jobs."--those without jobs don't even pay any fucking taxes. :imslow:

Quote:

Therian said:
Special ESL schools have to be constructed to educate their ignorant masses.

You're saying that like Americans aren't mostly masses of ignoramuses. :lol:

What problem do you have with education? :undecided:

Quote:

Therian said:
Many American citizens have had to go without jobs because of these criminal fucks. They should be sent packing and those that hire them fined. Many Americans couldn't get into public housing due to the fact many illegals have taken them ( see Obamas Negress aunt).

I thought you were against public housing? :strokebeard:

Many US citizens go without jobs because they're not willing to work for as little as most immigrants are--it's simple economics. :shrug:

Quote:

Therian said:
All the while our government has done shit, can you blame AZ?

Yes I can, a state has no business regulating immigration, which is a federal issue.

Quote:

Therian said:
I love them for standing up to the criminal element, and that is what the Illegals are, criminals plain and simple.

Yeah, all criminals are exactly the fucking same--a J-walker is just as "evil" ad horrible as a child serial-killer rapist. :sadyes:

:tard:

Quote:

Therian said:
Honestly how ignorant are you? I take it you must be an underage user, as anyone over the age of 13 can't possibly be as simple as you.

Ad Hominems, the last resort for idiotic debaters with extremely weak arguments. :lol:

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

#12480041 - 04/29/10 08:20 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

You ignoring the fact that Illegals can work for less because they don't have SS numbers, and don't pay taxes. Your also ignoring the fact that their is a legal system in place that they can use to come here and work. There is nothing wrong with them coming here if they follow the rules.

People who are opposed to this bill are yelling racism, and alot of other rhetoric to rally the mindless leftist masses.

But the truth is all that this bill did was force law enforcment to do their job, mainly by enforcing our laws.

Let clear up the big lie from the left. Police in Arizona will not be allowed to now stop any Americans Mexican (like myself) and ask them for ID.

If you want to talk about rouge police, the fact that they are not punished for the poor performance, and people who don't have enough guts to stand up to a law enforcment official when he over steps their constitutional rights that's a different subject all together.

--------------------

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

#12480122 - 04/29/10 08:30 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

what the United States Supreme Court said. What the United States Supreme Court held in Hiibel v. Sixth Judicial Dist. Court (2004) 542 U.S. 177, was that a state could make it a crime for a person to refuse to identify himself (i.e., tell the officer his name and address) when lawfully detained for criminal activity. Note that the Supreme Court did NOT say that any kind of identification papers could be required. There is no law in the United States requiring everybody to carry ID, at least not yet.

You have to be committing a criminal activity or operating a motor vehicle to be required by law to show your identification.

So no they can't shake down Mexicans based on the ethnicity.

This applies to whites, Asians, blacks and Hispanics alike

The Bill http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf

Where was the part about people being required to have ID on that all time
Where's the part about road stops checking peoples ID's
There not there. You apparently just choose to ignore facts you don't like

This is a little thing call fact that many people like to over look because when it contradicts there view point.

Again if you want to talk about rouge police abusing peoples constitutional rights, and how they are not punished severely enough, that's a different subject all together. But, it doesn't change the fact that this law can be implemented without such violation, and there is nothing wrong with enforcing our immigration laws. As some one else here has already pointed out Mexico has the same types of law as well.

And if your going to look at police violating people constitutional rights, then there is another point to made. What about the publics responsibility to make a stand against constitutional rights violations from these rouge officers. Maybe if people didn't roll over on their backs like submissive dogs every time they were confronted by such an official they would have more respect for our constitutional rights.

I'm of Mexican descent, and I don't have a problem with this law. But, that probably has something to with the fact that I'm not afraid of police. I have a camera, and recorder on my phone, I have a lawyer, I am a law abiding citizen. Let a police officer try to violate my constitutional rights, and let him see if he doesn't regret it in the end.

People have a responsibility to exert their rights, but they don't. No wonder why everyone in government has no problem trampling all over them.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale