Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMeraok
swiming throughacedia

here is the problem.
    #1245644 - 01/24/03 09:03 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Alright, this is how I see it.

I don't understand some things.  I realize this constantly, but listen.  What about 'god'?  I'm one of them people who believes in a collective god, I suppose.  (you know, all humans come together to comprise this little dude elf guy... but not really an elf, or a guy.)  Anyway.  What about this:  Does this little dude elf guy have pals and other elf guy dudes around him that come together to make a MORE SUPREME doohickey?  Hierarchy I suppose.  The facsination with the infinite consumes me.  But its funny when I think of infinity as finite, which it is, I have proof (so much so, that I will not show you :smile:)

Thats all, speak amongst yourselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
Re: here is the problem. [Re: Meraok]
    #1245712 - 01/24/03 09:33 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Are we allowed to speak to you too?  :wink:

When someone says "god" to me I take it to mean Conscious Creator of All That Is.  That being said, I can't say I indentify with any non-elf "elf dude" as humanity's "god".

Myabe what you're talking about is more like a collective unconscious/archetypal thing?     

OfflineMeraok
swiming throughacedia

Re: here is the problem. [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #1245835 - 01/24/03 10:21 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well, yes.. im talking about a collective unconciousness. But is that the only collective conciousness? Cant there be another level, and more and more unto themselves?

So, in other words, does God have a God. Thats what I was trying to say.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #1245955 - 01/24/03 11:38 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I have proof (so much so, that I will not show you )

That's just silly! Tell us already!
:smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
    #1246019 - 01/24/03 12:04 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I see it as long ago before..time before the eons,and theories and space and matter and anything we can express.?infinity? became aware and was happy in itself, in conciosness. and love is the human interpertation of this, or creation..although I picture it all happened in *thought awarness became the world that is/ yet is beyond..It rejoiced in its creation and * thought to bring life into the world with free thought but a connection to it that will be a blessing of unimaginable joy yet perception is a tool and free will is dangerous.
Everything we see&*almost everything we think is "governed" whether by "god" himself or as I believe our own set limitations it IS.
sex to life-death-creation destruction
God isnt governed by anything
life

OfflineMeraok
swiming throughacedia

Re: here is the problem. [Re: shaggy101]
    #1246217 - 01/24/03 01:37 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ok. I quasi-agree with that. However, whats above that? Saying thats the end, that pool of infinity just stops? Does anyone see what I'm saying yet? or am I too bad as using this inefficient language to convey things...

Offlineshaggy101
Male

Loc: ..still waiting for godot
    #1246350 - 01/24/03 02:23 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ok.  I quasi-agree with that.  However, whats above that?  Saying thats the end, that pool of infinity just stops?  Does anyone see what I'm saying yet? or am I too bad as using this inefficient language to convey things... 

:shocked: Welcome to my world the world without words.
Its hard to explain ..If you can deprogram your mind think of a world without laws or any thing that is for sure, Nothing has happened yet..But then..
and everthing follows..EVERYTHING-did u deprogram?
= Evolution= and we adapt and change and *new things issue from creation.and everything starts playing out But there is a SETway .strange? To me it is its hard to fathom New ideas that are not some way based on old ones.life creates life..like every moment in our history effects what happens today ..before there was anything something happened that is for sure and every aspect of our world and lives is affected by that..Its kind of part of my theory that we already *Know everything we just have to silence our little voice in our heads and quit using words as thoughts and join THE thought..But as a human if no one would have taught me anything and I was secluded from physical communication( assuming I would live) how would my mind operate? I would still have experiences and intelligence(I think) but little  knowledge. could this help my way of seeing things?
I dont know. It is probally only because I have knowledge that I was able to detailedly deprogramm most all of my thoughts( I dont think anyone can completely deprogramm?enlightinment?) But when I did I literally saw a vision and I followed it thru time and space on and on we went and finally..
I think Einstein had it.

" I want to know gods thoughts, all the rest is just details. "

Offlinemachineelf368
self-transforming

Loc: in the mountains, awaitin...
    #1247027 - 01/25/03 12:45 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well, let's say we have our normal everday existance, which I'll label Truth1. Now undernearth that, so to speak, I believe there's a collective unconscious of all humanity. Not only humanity, but of all creation. Let's call that level Truth0. I believe, and it sounds like you do too, that what is commonly referred to as "God" is in fact Truth0, it is that from which all individuals come from. It is present in us all. It is truly greater than ourselves. Now what I hear you saying is, "Are there other TruthXs?" I think there may be, potentially.

Admittedly, I first got this idwa from the anime mini-series Serial Experiments: Lain. That show is a true mind-fuck. Anyway, the idea is that through the internet we are creating another level, a Truth2. Not yet, our technology is too primitive, but once the latest in cybernetics becomes mass-produced we'll potentially be all connected (well those of us with enough money at least) in a sort of collective conscious of our own devising. It's an idea, anyway.

Another idea is that perhaps Truth0 is the collective unconscious of homo sapiens exclusively. Anti-Jungianm, but let's just go with it. In this case, the collective unconscious of other species would be other networks. The cetaceans would have a Truthn, as would the ants and the flora &c. It has been speculated that the earth itself is alive. It resonates at roughly 7-10hz, just like the human brain in certain states. Plants communicate with each other chemically, similar to how our own neurons have transmitter chemicals. I think I read somewhere that lysergamides are one such transmitter in the plant kingdom. Any, all the networks of Truthn would then combine to form a giganto-ultra-network of collective collectives. A meta-unconscious, or a meta-God for all these species-specific gods, if you will. It's an idea, at least. Deoxy.org has some excellent stuff on the Gaian Mind hypothesis.

Hope these ramblings at least entertained you, if nothing else. I'm off merge with Truth0 now. G'night.
-m

--------------------
(the above was deciphered from phi (~1.62) using an advanced alphanumeric conversion algorhythm and should not be perceived as meaningful.)

OfflineMeraok
swiming throughacedia

Re: here is the problem. [Re: machineelf368]
    #1247194 - 01/25/03 03:58 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, I enjoyed that, and thats what I am kinda saying. How can there not be an infinite number of 'truths' if everything is infinite? (I already said I know infinity is finite, but work with me here..)

Jump to top Pages: 1