Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Loc: innsmouth..MA
AZ passes racist immigration law...
    #12446790 - 04/23/10 10:24 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

while i strongly agree that federal immigration laws need to be enforced OT1H..this is the wrong way to do it...

the new law is aimed only at those illegal immigrants that can be racially profiled.. whereas an illegal immigrant from (for example) sweden is not affected by the new law..since they cannot be racially profiled...

the flip side is that non-white american citizens..such as the one quoted below..are summarily presumed to be illegals under the new law.. and will be subject to unnecessary increased police harassment as such...

yes..ppl must be required to produce papers when applying for american jobs and/or american social services.. but never because of the colour of their skin...

no doubt polls will show overwhelming public support for the AZ statute in all parts of the country...but all that means is that we are reverting to being an overtly racist society.. with AZ having passed what is by far the most racist legislation since the japanese internment...

that having been said.. FUCK ARIZONA...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100423/ap_on_re_us/us_immigration_enforcement

Quote:

"It's going to change our lives," said Emilio Almodovar, a 13-year-old American citizen from Phoenix. "We can't walk to school any more. We can't be in the streets anymore without the pigs thinking we're illegal immigrants."

The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund said it plans a legal challenge to the law, arguing it "launches Arizona into a spiral of pervasive fear, community distrust, increased crime and costly litigation, with nationwide repercussions."

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJT
Male User Gallery

Loc: athens Flag
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Annapurna1]
    #12446855 - 04/23/10 10:41 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yeah...i think you nailed it. pretty lame.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #12446927 - 04/23/10 10:58 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

the law isnt racist, it's about about stopping the invasion, the illegals
are rioting, they've made threats for weeks, fuck them, I say dont deport
them, execute them so they dont invade texas when they cross back over the
border illegally

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #12446989 - 04/23/10 11:11 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
while i strongly agree that federal immigration laws need to be enforced OT1H..this is the wrong way to do it...

the new law is aimed only at those illegal immigrants that can be racially profiled.. whereas an illegal immigrant from (for example) sweden is not affected by the new law..since they cannot be racially profiled...

the flip side is that non-white american citizens..such as the one quoted below..are summarily presumed to be illegals under the new law.. and will be subject to unnecessary increased police harassment as such...

yes..ppl must be required to produce papers when applying for american jobs and/or american social services.. but never because of the colour of their skin...

no doubt polls will show overwhelming public support for the AZ statute in all parts of the country...but all that means is that we are reverting to being an overtly racist society.. with AZ having passed what is by far the most racist legislation since the japanese internment...

Quote:

"It's going to change our lives," said Emilio Almodovar, a 13-year-old American citizen from Phoenix. "We can't walk to school any more. We can't be in the streets anymore without the pigs thinking we're illegal immigrants."

The Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund said it plans a legal challenge to the law, arguing it "launches Arizona into a spiral of pervasive fear, community distrust, increased crime and costly litigation, with nationwide repercussions."

so what you're saying is that blacks and asians will be harassed as illegals?

I guess since we put a racist in the whitehouse america has always been
overtly racist, just ask the liberal congress, everyone that doesnt suck
a black cock is already a racist

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12447161 - 04/23/10 11:38 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

the new law is aimed only at those illegal immigrants that can be racially profiled.. whereas an illegal immigrant from (for example) Sweden is not affected by the new law..since they cannot be racially profiled...

That's total bullshit. The law states that the individuals must carry identification and perhaps some kind of paperwork concerning their status. Did you know it is illegal for an American citizen not to carry identification? Yeah there are tons of Swedes bringing drugs into this country, killing our citizens, terrorizing our neighborhoods, parasitizing our social system, congesting our schools with their fat, rat like, beady eyed, worthless vermin, which they have no problems creating in countless numbers.

Don't forget they are here ILLEGALLY! They have broken the laws of our country, and continue to do so every minute of every hour of every day that they are here. Its freaking amazing that when law enforcement actually has to do..you know, their job, they are considered racists. Why should I have to let my neighborhood be taken over by illegals? Why should I have to pay for the food, education, housing and health care of some greasy assed Mexican that has come to this country illegally? Why should the citizens of this country, those that have actually paid taxes have to go without so individuals that have decided to make a mockery of our laws can receive benefits?

Prior to this the law enforcement told its citizens to arm themselves. Yes, that is the best they can do to protect our citizens from the Latino criminal element, tell the citizens to arm themselves. What a freaking joke. And we are supposed to feel sorry for the assholes that come here illegally? Tell that to the victims of violent crime at the hands of these illegals.

Quote:

Emilio Almodovar, a 13-year-old American citizen from Phoenix. "We can't walk to school any more. We can't be in the streets anymore without the pigs thinking we're illegal immigrants."

Perfect example, sounds like Emilio is going to grow up to be a model citizen. I am going to pray now, pray that an illegal kills him and his family dead in the streets.

Quote:

with AZ having passed what is by far the most racist legislation since the Japanese internment...

Actually the Germans were treated far worse than were the Japs, they were imprisoned, deported from other countries (such as in Latin America) specifically to be jailed here. This happened during both WWI and II. It doesn't count though as they were Caucasian, and as we all know pain is only felt by non whites. It doesn't make a compelling story if they are included, if they were you couldn't just cry racism all the time.

Its no wonder Obama is against this. I believe we are all paying for his law breaking, social services, free housing, and health care receiving, welfare living, Negress whore of an aunt.

OfflineMind Transcribing
Candy Baron
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost in Tanaris
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Therian]
    #12447839 - 04/24/10 04:10 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

That's some deep rooted racial hate right 'thar :lmafo:

--------------------

OfflineFreakdaddy
Trusted
 User Gallery

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12447859 - 04/24/10 04:24 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
the law isnt racist, it's about about stopping the invasion, the illegals
are rioting, they've made threats for weeks, fuck them, I say dont deport
them, execute them so they dont invade texas when they cross back over the
border illegally

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #12448034 - 04/24/10 06:22 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:

Quote:

There's nothing at all racist about being against illegals being allowed to remain in this country. I'd be willing to possibly change my mind on this law if you can point me to the section that deals with ethnicity.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineesp0791
Skinny
Male

Loc: Long Island
    #12448505 - 04/24/10 10:01 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:

yea because the sweeds are taking our jobs and swarming to the US like fucking rats. Racial profiling is not racist if it is the truth. It is the dark skinned, mexicans, hispanics, whatever you want to call them. It is not racist, it is the truth, they are the ones who this is about, not the Sweeds. If you are illegal you are illegal, get the fuck out!

--------------------
Peace and Love:mushroom2:

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery

Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: esp0791]
    #12448574 - 04/24/10 10:21 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i doubt that any swedes would be stupid enough to want to live in a country infested with neo-nazi thugs...in any case..you still dont know how many swedes are here illegally...

InvisibleSimplicitry
Just another mushroom lover
Male

#12448795 - 04/24/10 11:17 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

How about providing some excerpts from the bill itself that back up your claim that the bill allows racial profiling. Are we supposed to take you word for it. Assume your the kind of person that does his research, and not the kind that just listens to left leaning rhetoric.

NO we shouldn't

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

"Islam in a man is worse then rabies in a dog"

Edited by Simplicitry (04/24/10 11:42 AM)

Offlineesp0791
Skinny
Male

Loc: Long Island
    #12448814 - 04/24/10 11:23 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Annapurna1 said:
i doubt that any swedes would be stupid enough to want to live in a country infested with neo-nazi thugs...in any case..you still dont know how many swedes are here illegally...

I didn't say there were no Sweeds here illegally... I am sure there are, as well as a majority of other people from all over the world. But the problem IS the people who are protesting... dark skinned latinos...we don't really see any pale white blond haired blue eyed latinos do we now?

--------------------
Peace and Love:mushroom2:

OfflinegrimR
hippiousmaximous
Male User Gallery

Loc: North America
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Simplicitry]
    #12448854 - 04/24/10 11:32 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

sometimes we have to realize it is not "racism" when it makes sense. The majority are from mexico. Hence, hispanic.

I dont believe in targeting people based on their race but I do believe in keeping jobs available to americans. Its a tough call. How can it be fixed?

--------------------
- grimR

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
http://egolost.com 
"I am already given to the power that rules my fate. And I cling to nothing, so I will have nothing to defend. I have no thoughts, so I will see. I fear nothing, so I will remember myself."

- Don Juan teachings

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: grimR] * 1
    #12448926 - 04/24/10 11:47 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

As an American of Mexican desent I'm am very angry about the problems that illegal Mexicans cause for Americans of Mexican ethnicity.

Police should enforce immigration laws. Like there doing in Arizona now.

People should be allowed to sue complacent government agency for not enforcing immigration laws. Like the will be in Arizona now.

When a police officer pulls you over and asks for you licsense, that's not gestapo asking for your papers. That's a police officer asking you to provide a liscense for the vehicle your operating.

We need to find illegals, and deport them. I'm glad that at least part of our country is moving in that direction.

Way to go Arizona!

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

#12448939 - 04/24/10 11:49 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Simplicitry said:
How about providing some excerpts from the bill itself that back up your claim that the bill allows racial profiling. Are we supposed to take you word for it. Assume your the kind of person that does his research, and not the kind that just listens to left leaning rhetoric.

NO we shouldn't

I'm still waiting.

What's that you say.

There are no such excerpts.

Where the part about American Hispanics having to carry papers to walk around again?

--------------------

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

#12448990 - 04/24/10 11:58 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Here's the text

http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf

What page? What section? Allows the racist procedures you were describing?

--------------------

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: esp0791]
    #12449029 - 04/24/10 12:06 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

esp0791 said:
yea because the sweeds are taking our jobs and swarming to the US like fucking rats. Racial profiling is not racist if it is the truth. It is the dark skinned, mexicans, hispanics, whatever you want to call them. It is not racist, it is the truth, they are the ones who this is about, not the Sweeds. If you are illegal you are illegal, get the fuck out!

People of all different ethnicities are here illegally. We just happen to have a majority of Mexicans because we share a common border. We need to rid ourselves of all illegals. The white ones too. Ever been to Chicago. There are so many eastern European illegals, it's not even funny. Let's not be racist on our stance against illegal immigration

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #12449032 - 04/24/10 12:07 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

If I believed this would be enforced fairly (or at all), I would be all for this.

Unfortunately, how can you tell illegal immigrants from legal immigrant, or individuals born here? How will a police officer know when to ask someone for their immigration card and, if they do ask for it and the person says they are a American-born citizen, whether or not they are telling the truth?

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

#12449038 - 04/24/10 12:07 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

An another point to made is, You should be more upset with your Government for not enforcing the law then you should be at the immigrants themselves

--------------------

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Redstorm] * 2
    #12449050 - 04/24/10 12:09 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
If I believed this would be enforced fairly (or at all), I would be all for this.

Unfortunately, how can you tell illegal immigrants from legal immigrant, or individuals born here? How will a police officer know when to ask someone for their immigration card and, if they do ask for it and the person says they are a American-born citizen, whether or not they are telling the truth?

Where in the laws text does it say they're going to be going around asking for peoples papers. They check licsences during traffic stops. If you don't have on, or any identification, then they look into your status. Get it.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom