Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13  [ show all ]
InvisibleSimplicitry
Just another mushroom lover
Male

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: utk]
    #12679680 - 06/03/10 04:03 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
Iv only bought foreign coke once and that was the only time I have done coke, it was raw or as close as its going to get. Coke sucks though, its so boring and pointless because stims dont get me high like other people. I take adderall and that doesnt support the cartels. In my 5 years of pot smoking I have only bought top notch which the cartels aren't capable of. All my pot was domestic indoor buds.I ate my own shrooms and smoked my own DMT. I dont smoke BT which plagues my area and supports the cartels. I take acid which definately does not come from Mexico. So in all my drug use I have only gave them 20 dollars indirectly, the same guy selling dead tabs was selling top notch coke. Basically shwag, coke, heroin, and meth are the cartel's merchandise and I dont like any of that.

The drug laws in Mexico are give me money and I wont tell anyone. People don't have the money to buy drugs in Mexico like they do in the US, so the cartels take their product where the market is. Mexico tried to legalize drugs, but we pressured them to take it back. If we took their market with domestic product at a cheap price(no black market tax), then these people would slowly loose their power. Sending troops to Mexico only makes them more vicious and doesn't dent the drug supply. The cartel represents the evolution of the black market as a result of intense policing. We can try and take out the supply for eternity, but as long as there is a demand, someone will take that market share. Entiendes?

I can agree with you that there is no good in prohibition of any kind. You think we would we as a nation would have been able to figure that out back in the 20's.

I can also say with pride that I only use domestic drugs. I know the exact source of every drug that I purchase, and put into my body.

While I agree with you about prohibition, it doesn't change my opinion about illegal immigration. I understand that they are connected, but don't act like there is no separation between the two. If we legalized drugs tomorrow, it would deal a harsh blow to the cartels. But, don't act like companies wouldn't still be using illegal labor, that illegals wouldn't still come here to exploit our economy, and that human trafficking would cease to exists. We all know that's bullshit.

A person or company who uses illegal labor should be criminally punished. A person or company who is aiding and abetting illegal aliens should be criminally punished. Anyone who comes into our country should be either fined or incarcerated, and then deported.

Americans want illegals out of our country. I don't see what's so radical about that.

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

"Islam in a man is worse then rabies in a dog"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Simplicitry]
    #12680022 - 06/03/10 05:18 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

immigration checks in the workplace were already implemented before this. Companies should be punished for exploiting their labor and already have been punished before this law.http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/26/people-arrested-immigration-raids-arizona-mcdonalds/?test=latestnews
that was a raid that happened in march before this bill was passed. As far as yard work, I could care less if illegals do that. It's just tough for someone who is poor and has a family to pay the immigration fees. We should make the financial aspect less difficult, its not like any of us American born have an idea what that's like. If illegals cant afford immigration, then how can they afford court fines. Will they have to sit in a cell longer sucking up tax payer money as a punishment for non payment? There just isn't an easy solution for this problem, but I know that we are a broke ass state and these things cost money. My point with the whole drug war thing is that we would have more money and the cartel smugglers would have less money, so we would have more power for a real solution. All the vice cops could do some real police work again.

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

#12680110 - 06/03/10 05:37 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
As far as yard work, I could care less if illegals do that. It's just tough for someone who is poor and has a family to pay the immigration fees. We should make the financial aspect less difficult, its not like any of us American born have an idea what that's like. If illegals cant afford immigration, then how can they afford court fines. Will they have to sit in a cell longer sucking up tax payer money as a punishment for non payment? There just isn't an easy solution for this problem, but I know that we are a broke ass state and these things cost money. My point with the whole drug war thing is that we would have more money and the cartel smugglers would have less money, so we would have more power for a real solution. All the vice cops could do some real police work again.

Who said anything about yard work?

I already agreed with you about prohibition. Let's not beat a dead horse anymore.

There is an easy solutioin to the problem. The federal governmet either uses our tax dollars to enforce our immigration law, or states take matters into their own hands.

Quote:

utk said:
immigration checks in the workplace were already implemented before this. Companies should be punished for exploiting their labor and already have been punished before this law.http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/26/people-arrested-immigration-raids-arizona-mcdonalds/?test=latestnews that was a raid that happened in march before this bill was passed.

It almost sounds like your implying the federal government was taking care of enforcing our immigration laws before this legislation. Only thing is, no one could be stupid enough to believe that

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Simplicitry]
    #12680536 - 06/03/10 07:02 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

No decision is easy in a 2 party system, too much bickering. The feds could use money for immigration, but it would just be a waste if it becomes a "war on immigration". The throw em in jail solution isn't a solution at all. Arizona is taking some initiative, but its out of balance and it is to the detriment of taking violent criminals off the street. When I talked about actions against employers I am just talking about Arizona, I am not talking about the feds.The feds are a bureaucracy owned by corporate interest to a larger degree than state government. All I was saying is that this bill wasn't necessary because AZ already checks immigration status and busts companies who employ illegals.

InvisibleSimplicitry
Male

#12680648 - 06/03/10 07:22 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
No decision is easy in a 2 party system, too much bickering. The feds could use money for immigration, but it would just be a waste if it becomes a "war on immigration". The throw em in jail solution isn't a solution at all. Arizona is taking some initiative, but its out of balance and it is to the detriment of taking violent criminals off the street. When I talked about actions against employers I am just talking about Arizona, I am not talking about the feds.The feds are a bureaucracy owned by corporate interest to a larger degree than state government. All I was saying is that this bill wasn't necessary because AZ already checks immigration status and busts companies who employ illegals.

Well apparently action was necessary, or you and I wouldn't be having this discussion right now.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #12681476 - 06/03/10 09:29 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
There is no way in hell we spend more on the education of illegals. That is such an ignorant statement. You will never find statistics to back that statement up. Its called the war on drugs to justify the massive expenditures which compare to that of a war.

according to the CBO and the NDC, $14.1bn is spent each year on the WOD
and in california alone it costs almost $8bn for the education of the
children illegally here, another $17bn on the education of the children
of illegals

http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/publications/policy/09budget/index.html

Quote:

AZ education is shitty, they spend  more on cops than they do on teachers here. This bill may include other immigrants, but Mexican's are the number one target because they are getting blame as a whole for the actions of La Eme.

who cares, if they're here illegally, deport their asses, shoot the
bastards as they try and cross the border, maybe that'll discourage the
next group

Quote:

If you send illegals to jail, they just become soldiers for the Mexican Mafia on the inside while wasting tax payer money on their "room and board".

which is why I dont advocate sending them to prison

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #12681523 - 06/03/10 09:36 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
As far as yard work, I could care less if illegals do that. It's just tough for someone who is poor and has a family to pay the immigration fees.

I'm sure tens of thousands of american landscapers would give a fuck who
does the yard work, if a family cant afford the immigration fes then how
the fuck are they coming up with the money to cross the border, it costs
to take a trip, it costs to drag the family along, it costs to live here
until a job is acquired, what happens when there's not one available for
the illegal that's just spent an assload of cash to get here, what's
their next step, as far as I know there's no 'come to the US illegally
and never work again' program

Quote:

My point with the whole drug war thing is that we would have more money and the cartel smugglers would have less money, so we would have more power for a real solution.

it's not all because of the drug war, even without it we'd have millions of illegals

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale