Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: utk]
    #12672563 - 06/02/10 04:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

There a job for them...Cleaning up the oil...

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Brainiac]
    #12672678 - 06/02/10 04:28 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

http://americasvoiceonline.org/page/-/resources/sheriffjoe.pdf
Back down republitards, you dont know shit about AZ. Phil Gordon wrote the DOJ to investigate Joe in 08 before this bill for his attacks on the hispanic community. Now with these extra immigration enforcement powers do you think he will all the sudden treat them fair.

As for the oil spill....LOL. Its true tho, immigrants do dirty work that no one wants to do and people still complain about having their jobs stolen.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #12673193 - 06/02/10 06:07 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Sherrif Joe has always treated illegal immigrants with all the respect they deserve.  Maybe the shitty jobs would actually come with a decent wage if they weren't being performed under the books by illegal interloping scum.

--------------------

InvisibleSimplicitry
Just another mushroom lover
Male

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12673241 - 06/02/10 06:13 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Sheriff Joe didn't pass this legislation didn't pass this legislatioin. The people of Arizona did throught there elected representatives. The overwhelming majority of Americans support this law, and getting illegals the fuck out of our country. The American people have the right to enforce our immigration laws(immigration laws that are weak in comparison to most of the world. Those are a facts. You know facts the things that you don't like talking about because it doesn't support your viewpoint.

Here is another fact. Racial profile is expressly forbidden in the letter of the law

Here is law
http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf

Where is the page number, and line number that allows racial profiling.

Oh wait it is in fact not there, but facts aren't your friend, so you'll just choose to ignore them like every other brian washed leftist, and stick to your leaders propaganda.

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

"Islam in a man is worse then rabies in a dog"

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Simplicitry]
    #12673248 - 06/02/10 06:14 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Reply to FAIL:megacrankey:

--------------------

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
    #12673402 - 06/02/10 06:39 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

FOR ANY LAWFUL CONTACT MADE BY A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIAL OR AGENCY
21 OF THIS STATE OR A COUNTY, CITY, TOWN OR OTHER POLITICAL SUBDIVISION OF THIS
22 STATE WHERE REASONABLE SUSPICION EXISTS THAT THE PERSON IS AN ALIEN WHO IS
23 UNLAWFULLY PRESENT IN THE UNITED STATES, A REASONABLE ATTEMPT SHALL BE MADE,
24 WHEN PRACTICABLE, TO DETERMINE THE IMMIGRATION STATUS OF THE PERSON. THE
25 PERSON'S IMMIGRATION STATUS SHALL BE VERIFIED WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
26 PURSUANT TO 8 UNITED STATES CODE SECTION 1373(c).

Define reasonable suspicion that someone is an illegal immigrant and that's where the profiling comes in. Sure Sheriff Joe didn't pass it, but with his pre existing immigrant crime sweeps you cant tell me he didnt have influence.

"IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER PENALTY PRESCRIBED BY LAW, THE COURT SHALL
ORDER THE PERSON TO PAY JAIL COSTS AND AN ADDITIONAL ASSESSMENT IN THE
FOLLOWING AMOUNTS:
    1. AT LEAST FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR A FIRST VIOLATION."
even if you are innocent and cant prove it on the spot, then you will still go to jail and have to pay fines. According to this law, anyone giving food or even water to an undocumented person in need could be subject to arrest. So now we have to ask for ID before helping out strangers.

I am talking to a fucking wall here. Must be sheriff posse members with a closet hatred for hispanics. I dont care what you say at this point, you elitist republican fucks.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #12673509 - 06/02/10 07:00 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Guess he told you Zap.:lol:

I agree however. The law was passed by the majority by electing their reps and that's that.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Icelander]
    #12673783 - 06/02/10 07:53 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Another reply to FAIL :megacrankey:

He also failed to quote the law as passed.  I believe the "ANY LAWFUL CONTACT" clause was changed.

I'll ask this child as I have asked several other children.  Are securities fraud laws racially suspect since securities fraud is overwhelmingly commited by white people?

--------------------

InvisibleSimplicitry
Just another mushroom lover
Male

#12674156 - 06/02/10 09:05 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
I am talking to a fucking wall here. Must be sheriff posse members with a closet hatred for hispanics. I dont care what you say at this point, you elitist republican fucks.

I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian. I'm not a closet hater of Hispanics, I'm in fact an American Hispanic male. So much for your failed racial & political profiling of me.

It's already been said, but since you are apparently thick, I'll say it again. Hispanic isn't even a race it's an ethnicity. Do you even know what the term Hispanic means?

Merriam-Webster
Main Entry: His·pan·ic
Pronunciation: \hi-ˈspa-nik\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin hispanicus, from Hispania Iberian Peninsula, Spain
Date: 1584
1 : of or relating to the people, speech, or culture of Spain or of Spain and Portugal

Anyone with a Spanish last name is Hispanic.

There are a great many "white"(depending on how strict your definition of "white" is)Hispanic people out there.

This isn't about race, it's about legality, it's about politics, and it's about money. American people of all races are tired of paying the price for people who live here illegally, don't pay taxes, take employment that legal tax paying Americans would take, use our hospitals(without being able to pay), undercut wages for labor, and use a public education system that they don't pay for among other things.

You can get as pissed off as you want, but the funny thing is it doesn't matter. The overwhelming majority of Americans support this legislation, and kicking illegals the fuck out of our country.

The only thing that makes that better is the fact that it's going to cost your Dear Leftist Leaders alot of votes this coming November(well that and alot of other things)

--------------------

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I think we should cut all the social parasites from their welfare checks. Then they will either find a means to support themselves or starve to death, either of wich is good for the economy and society.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

"Islam in a man is worse then rabies in a dog"

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
    #12676544 - 06/03/10 03:57 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I was never much of a profiling type, Ill leave that to the ham gang who's presence is growing while Arizona schools continue to cut programs because of lack of funding. We are throwing our money in a fire called the war on drugs. Many states are boycotting Arizona because of SB1070 and Brewer has the nerve to shovel money into tourism. But hey that's politics for you, always bullshit and beef bills with long ambiguous language to obfuscate people to the true intentions.

I use the word hispanic in an encompassing way to not exclude other racial groups who are effected by the bill. I don't support illegal immigrants by all means, I just live in AZ and know that MSCO is already out of line and shits gonna hit the fan. The cartels are responsible for a large portion of our illegal immigrants. The government fails to acknowledge the debacle that is the war on drugs and we will continuously be patching the symptoms until another depression hits because of greed. Hard drugs(coke, heroin...etc) should be regulated through health clinics. That way there is less disease spread, no chance of overdose, much cheaper cost so they dont have to steal, and it wont fund gangsters who infiltrate our borders with immigrants and violence. Pot would be like alcohol. Psychs would be used in religious ceremonies and in therapy sessions.

Just a much better world. If only pharmaceutical lobby, police propoganda/rhetoric,  tobacco and alcohol lobby, religious lobby, asset forfeiture/artificially inflated drug market values, private prison lobby, old people, and the complacent masses did not exist this would become a viable option. I cant take politics seriously until this problem is solved. I think it has been proven that its an issue that surpasses the whole small mindedness of the 2 party system. Bush and Obama have very similar drug war expenditures. I think far leftists are just as annoying as far right but in a different way. It isnt going to change until things reach a boiling point in America. We are in a way arming the very people we wish to destroy just like Iraq in the gulf war. This is the reason why I get so pissed off about SB1070. The illegals are mainly a product of our blind following of drug policy, it's a monster the gov did not intentionally make(hopefully). The bill is just another waste of money to make people feel like it will make a difference, but in reality its just a numbers game to keep supporters in check. Your entitled to your opinion, but look at the big picture.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #12677037 - 06/03/10 07:58 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
I was never much of a profiling type, Ill leave that to the ham gang who's presence is growing while Arizona schools continue to cut programs because of lack of funding. We are throwing our money in a fire called the war on drugs.

I believe far more is being spent on educating illegals than on the WOD

Quote:

I use the word hispanic in an encompassing way to not exclude other racial groups who are effected by the bill.

hispanic isnt a race and hispanic doesnt cover bosnian or croatian
illegals, nor would it cover any from asia or africa, seems like your
encompassing term excludes many racial groups

Quote:

The cartels are responsible for a large portion of our illegal immigrants.

no... that's completely untrue

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12677180 - 06/03/10 09:27 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Do you have a source for this? I don't buy it.

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
Re: AZ passes racist immigration law... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #12678376 - 06/03/10 02:19 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

utk said:
I was never much of a profiling type, Ill leave that to the ham gang who's presence is growing while Arizona schools continue to cut programs because of lack of funding. We are throwing our money in a fire called the war on drugs.

Quote:

I use the word hispanic in an encompassing way to not exclude other racial groups who are effected by the bill.

hispanic isnt a race and hispanic doesnt cover bosnian or croatian
illegals, nor would it cover any from asia or africa, seems like your
encompassing term excludes many racial groups

Quote:

The cartels are responsible for a large portion of our illegal immigrants.

no... that's completely untrue

There is no way in hell we spend more on the education of illegals. That is such an ignorant statement. You will never find statistics to back that statement up. Its called the war on drugs to justify the massive expenditures which compare to that of a war. AZ education is shitty, they spend  more on cops than they do on teachers here. This bill may include other immigrants, but Mexican's are the number one target because they are getting blame as a whole for the actions of La Eme. Let me spell it out for you since you seem a little slow. Mexicans are the biggest immigrant group in Arizona. Cartels have tunnels leading from houses in Mexico to houses in the US. They already bring drugs through the tunnel and they see a market for getting illegals over to sell their dope and coke. Sure there are coyotes with no affiliation, but the Mexicans they bring in are no where near as savage as cartel enforcers and dealers. It is no secret that the cartels have a hand in human smuggling and they have more money and resources than any other Mexican group. The cartels have more money than the Mexican Government, that's why the Zetas exist. They were paid more by the gulf cartel than they were by the gov for their soldier services. I read the Mexican Mafia book by Tony Rafael and I believe I have a good understanding of the mechanics. If you send illegals to jail, they just become soldiers for the Mexican Mafia on the inside while wasting tax payer money on their "room and board".

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12678674 - 06/03/10 03:17 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

If you have a problem with all the drug money the cartels have maybe you should stop taking drugs.

What are the drug laws in Mexico, anyway?

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#12678726 - 06/03/10 03:26 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

My drugs are Mexico free.:grin:

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12678759 - 06/03/10 03:32 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Mine too.

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#12679121 - 06/03/10 04:32 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I'll be traveling this summer to a border town down in AZ and I'll get to check things out for myself.  :agentgtfo:

You can bet I'll be carrying my papers.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12679190 - 06/03/10 04:44 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Go with Pris.  You'll be safe either side of the border.  DO NOT TRAVEL WITH ANY WHINY HIPPIES!

also, could you pick me up a small bag

--------------------

Offlineutk
Ellis, Dee M.D
    #12679206 - 06/03/10 04:45 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Iv only bought foreign coke once and that was the only time I have done coke, it was raw or as close as its going to get. Coke sucks though, its so boring and pointless because stims dont get me high like other people. I take adderall and that doesnt support the cartels. In my 5 years of pot smoking I have only bought top notch which the cartels aren't capable of. All my pot was domestic indoor buds.I ate my own shrooms and smoked my own DMT. I dont smoke BT which plagues my area and supports the cartels. I take acid which definately does not come from Mexico. So in all my drug use I have only gave them 20 dollars indirectly, the same guy selling dead tabs was selling top notch coke. Basically shwag, coke, heroin, and meth are the cartel's merchandise and I dont like any of that.

The drug laws in Mexico are give me money and I wont tell anyone. People don't have the money to buy drugs in Mexico like they do in the US, so the cartels take their product where the market is. Mexico tried to legalize drugs, but we pressured them to take it back. If we took their market with domestic product at a cheap price(no black market tax), then these people would slowly loose their power. Sending troops to Mexico only makes them more vicious and doesn't dent the drug supply. The cartel represents the evolution of the black market as a result of intense policing. We can try and take out the supply for eternity, but as long as there is a demand, someone will take that market share. Entiendes?

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12679237 - 06/03/10 04:50 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

utk said:
Iv only bought foreign coke once and that was the only time I have done coke, it was raw or as close as its going to get. Coke sucks though, its so boring and pointless because stims dont get me high like other people. I take adderall and that doesnt support the cartels. In my 5 years of pot smoking I have only bought top notch which the cartels aren't capable of. All my pot was domestic indoor buds.I ate my own shrooms and smoked my own DMT. I dont smoke BT which plagues my area and supports the cartels. I take acid which definately does not come from Mexico. So in all my drug use I have only gave them 20 dollars indirectly, the same guy selling dead tabs was selling top notch coke. Basically shwag, coke, heroin, and meth are the cartel's merchandise and I dont like any of that.

Good for you for shopping local.:thumbup:  Now tell all your friends to do the same.  Remember, Mexican drugs kill.
Quote:

The drug laws in Mexico are give me money and I wont tell anyone. People don't have the money to buy drugs in Mexico like they do in the US, so the cartels take their product where the market is. Mexico tried to legalize drugs, but we pressured them to take it back. If we took their market with domestic product at a cheap price(no black market tax), then these people would slowly loose their power. Sending troops to Mexico only makes them more vicious and doesn't dent the drug supply. The cartel represents the evolution of the black market as a result of intense policing. We can try and take out the supply for eternity, but as long as there is a demand, someone will take that market share. Entiendes?

So tell your friends to stop demanding the drugs.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order