Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineemu103
Stranger

Involuntary spasms
    #12434684 - 04/21/10 09:42 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

So, recently I have delved back into the world of psychedelics.

The last time i tripped was when i was 17.

I handle myself pretty well on substances. So do not think that I am some lightweight noob to these things.

Anyway, I took LSA a few times in February of this year, Which I love other than the fact that my limbs get cold and numb due to poor circulation compounded by the restriction of blood flow due to the substance.

The crazy part is this, when I find myself layed out on the floor while tripping my legs twitch violently to the point were my whole body jumps. The spasms last for 5-10 minutes at a time and occur very frequently.

Recently I have been using mushrooms frequently, and have the same problem.

I should note that I experience this, though not nearly as violently, while sleeping.
I am also a person who has a hard time keeping my legs still while sitting, but not involuntarily. Probably related to my anxiety.

Anyone else experience this sort of thing or can tell me what may be happening? It scares me sometimes because I cannot stop although while I am tripping it kind of feels good..go figure. My girlfriend really gets scared watching me though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJanamil

Re: Involuntary spasms [Re: emu103]
    #12435293 - 04/21/10 11:23 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Well.. Ive had something like this happen my first time I did mushrooms. When the peak was hitting me all I could do was scream and have my legs spasm. I limited the scream to whisper.. so I sounded like a little goblin or something but it was seriously annoying. This only happened my first trip after I realized it was just psychosomatic. I dont know if it helps you or not, but try and trick your mind using a placebo muscle relaxant or something. It may just be psychosomatic.

Ill tell you a story if you dont believe me, I did DXM probably every week for 4 months before this happened and Ive done DXM for about 9 months straight.

Anyway, I was doing more research and saw that dextromethorphan has the same urinary retention diphenhydramine does. So.. my next trip. Guess what happens? I took the same amount I do the week before that, and the week before that. The only difference in this trip.. is I cant piss. For 6 hours I couldn't piss and I had to piss SOOOO bad. Ive literally done like 20-30 trips before this one and this was the ONLY one I couldn't piss on.

So.. after evaluation it was because I knew that information about urinary retention.

Placebo's are VERY powerful, after I realized it was only a placebo causing my urinary retention. Maybe the drug itself but my mind obviously had a impact. I never had that problem again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies