Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

mescaline in E pill
    #12433639 - 04/21/10 06:13 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

can someone produce the picture that disproves this i had some dumb girl trying to sell me her Molly+ mescline yellow stars and im like bro thats an RC

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBEEP
Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: thedudenj]
    #12433725 - 04/21/10 06:32 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

That's 2c-x for sure.

IDK, it depends on the size, but pressed mescaline is something I never have heard of.

I'd think a good dose+filler would have to weigh .3-.5, that's a pretty big pill...

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Loc: .
. [Re: BEEP]
    #12433810 - 04/21/10 06:52 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/19/10 09:51 PM)

Invisiblekergan
Male User Gallery

Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: oxalic32]
    #12433818 - 04/21/10 06:53 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12433823 - 04/21/10 06:54 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

It would be HELLA fat.  I had a lesser knowledgeable person tell me theycould get mescaline ecstacy pills.  I was like what the fuck are you talking about, you're retarded.

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

Loc: missouri
    #12433834 - 04/21/10 06:56 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

oxalic32 said:
Theres never been mescaline in a pressed pill.

What does the pill in question look like? You need to be more descriptive.

never?

have you closely monitored all mescaline production, distribution, and consumption since the beginning of time ?

i don't see why someone couldn't extract mescaline from cacti and then press it into a pill, sure it might just be extra work to sell like that, but what if someone's not selling it? they're just eating it?

i'm sure SOMEONE has pressed mescaline powder into a pill before.

and is it really so far fetched to assume 250mg of molly and 250mg of mescaline couldn't fit in a big gel capsule ?

--------------------
:mushroom2: :mushroomgrow: :mushroom2:

Offlineoxalic32
Male
Loc: .
. [Re: fallenlsd]
    #12433853 - 04/21/10 07:01 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by oxalic32 (12/19/10 04:01 PM)

Offlinelaotzo
Struggling with Math
Male

Loc: Texas, poo country Flag
Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: fallenlsd]
    #12433865 - 04/21/10 07:03 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

mescaline is large physically per dose. do an image search on here and see.

it is also fairly labor intensive, expensive, and per lb. gives a fairly low yield in doses even on the high end from all i have come to understand from the more reliable posters here.

my main point is that A. why would i sell something so good, so difficult and low yield when all my buddies want some, and B. it would be as one poster said, HELLA fat even if pressed with almost no binder and no other drug.

i call unlikely.

more likely to be an RC relabeled to appeal to the boho crowd better.

--------------------
if you can't beat them, arrange to have it done.

george carlin...RIP:heart:

laotzo

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: laotzo]
    #12433904 - 04/21/10 07:13 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

This is dumb, we all know no one would mix MDMA with mescaline, then press it into a 'yellow star' pill for sale and distribution at any scale.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

#12433923 - 04/21/10 07:17 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

oxalic32 said:
Quote:

fallenlsd said:
Quote:

oxalic32 said:

never?
have you closely monitored all mescaline production, distribution, and consumption since the beginning of time ?

i don't see why someone couldn't extract mescaline from cacti and then press it into a pill, sure it might just be extra work to sell like that, but what if someone's not selling it? they're just eating it?

and is it really so far fetched to assume 250mg of molly and 250mg of mescaline couldn't fit in a big gel capsule ?

:lol: Why would you press it into a pill if you are eating it? Gel capsule is only a million times easier. You're sure someone has pressed mescaline into a pill? Link me to the seizures of a single mescaline pill and i'll believe you. Who puts 250mgs of molly in a gel capsule? 100mgs of molly is the standard for gel capsules 250mg is a VERY high dose.

Mescaline + MDMA is 2 stimulants being mixed. There will be no capsule of 250mg of molly and 250mg of mescaline. Also thats 1/2 a gram of material. Thats a big pill.

If you've done mescaline or MDMA you wouldn't even suggest a pill of 250mg of each.

first: i said they wouldn't do it to SELL it, so how could i show you a seizure of mescaline pills ? dude it's a powder..

you can put it into a pill. it's almost stupid for you to say you can't. you said NEVER. but we all know someone in the history of this planet has put mescaline in a pill.

i've never done mescaline but i've done PLENTY of MDMA, i think it's silly for you to even suggest i haven't. you don't know me.

lol "100 mg is standard for gel capsules 250mg is a very HIGH dose"

i'm sorry what? just because you get gel capsules that only have 100mg in them (idk if this is true but it sounds like it from your post) doesn't mean the rest of the world does. "standard dose" is 250mg around here, if you go to a mdma dealer and give them 10 bucks you will get 250mg of mdma, unless you go to someone shady and they cut their powder.

and the standard dose of mdma, if there was one, wouldn't change if you put it in a gel capsule. maybe you're confusing active doses with standard doses. not everybody takes the same amount of mdma, and to assume they do it on a standard is ridiculous.

i would think that you should know everyone does shit differently. you can say i'm lying, but i don't care, because i'm one of the ones buying the molly and weighing it out to 250mg and then sharing it, and everyone's perfectly content with it. i have never once given 250mg to someone and heard them say "man this feels like more than one dose did you give me too much?" its more like "WHOA THIS IS AWESOME CAN I HAVE A LITTLE MORE"

lol. a standard dose. are you the standard maker too ?

people combine two stimulants all the time buddy

lsd and mdma, mushrooms and mdma (you might not think mushrooms or lsd are a stimulant but they do increase your heart rate, which is the definition of a stimulant) and i personally know someone who has taken mescaline and molly together.

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #12433924 - 04/21/10 07:17 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yea I forgot to mention that its an RC, most likely a 2C-x, with 2C-b being the most likely cannidate if its suppose to resemble MDMA.

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

#12433936 - 04/21/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
This is dumb, we all know no one would mix MDMA with mescaline, then press it into a 'yellow star' pill for sale and distribution at any scale.

right. nobody would ever mix the two for SALE AND DISTRIBUTION as i said in my first and second post in this thread.

but its stupid to think nobody has ever taken their personal supply of mescaline and pilled it up.

just because gel capsules are EASIER doesn't mean anything.. some people like to take the time to do shit they want to do.. if someone has a bunch of mescaline powder and they've been capsuling it up for awhile, and they get a pill press, why the fuck wouldn't they try it out ? like seriously.

you can't project your laziness upon other people and assume it's the norm

--------------------

Male User Gallery

#12433939 - 04/21/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

fallenlsd said:
Quote:

oxalic32 said:
Quote:

fallenlsd said:
Quote:

oxalic32 said:

never?

:lol: Why would you press it into a pill if you are eating it? Gel capsule is only a million times easier. You're sure someone has pressed mescaline into a pill? Link me to the seizures of a single mescaline pill and i'll believe you. Who puts 250mgs of molly in a gel capsule? 100mgs of molly is the standard for gel capsules 250mg is a VERY high dose.

Mescaline + MDMA is 2 stimulants being mixed. There will be no capsule of 250mg of molly and 250mg of mescaline. Also thats 1/2 a gram of material. Thats a big pill.

If you've done mescaline or MDMA you wouldn't even suggest a pill of 250mg of each.

first: i said they wouldn't do it to SELL it, so how could i show you a seizure of mescaline pills ? dude it's a powder..

you can put it into a pill. it's almost stupid for you to say you can't. you said NEVER. but we all know someone in the history of this planet has put mescaline in a pill.

i've never done mescaline but i've done PLENTY of MDMA, i think it's silly for you to even suggest i haven't. you don't know me.

lol "100 mg is standard for gel capsules 250mg is a very HIGH dose"

i'm sorry what? just because you get gel capsules that only have 100mg in them (idk if this is true but it sounds like it from your post) doesn't mean the rest of the world does. "standard dose" is 250mg around here, if you go to a mdma dealer and give them 10 bucks you will get 250mg of mdma, unless you go to someone shady and they cut their powder.

and the standard dose of mdma, if there was one, wouldn't change if you put it in a gel capsule. maybe you're confusing active doses with standard doses. not everybody takes the same amount of mdma, and to assume they do it on a standard is ridiculous.

i would think that you should know everyone does shit differently. you can say i'm lying, but i don't care, because i'm one of the ones buying the molly and weighing it out to 250mg and then sharing it, and everyone's perfectly content with it. i have never once given 250mg to someone and heard them say "man this feels like more than one dose did you give me too much?" its more like "WHOA THIS IS AWESOME CAN I HAVE A LITTLE MORE"

lol. a standard dose. are you the standard maker too ?

people combine two stimulants all the time buddy

lsd and mdma, mushrooms and mdma (you might not think mushrooms or lsd are a stimulant but they do increase your heart rate, which is the definition of a stimulant) and i personally know someone who has taken mescaline and molly together.

Chill out, dude, you're on the internet :rolleyes:

Anyway, 250mg is WAY MORE THAN ENOUGH PURE MDMA THAN ANYONE WOULD NEED.

For christ's sake...

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

#12433955 - 04/21/10 07:25 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

anyone ?

i think you guys are forgetting that SOME PEOPLE do not react to low levels of MDMA like others.

I, for example, (i think it's due to my being perscribed prozac and adderal from a young age through to early adulthood) need at least 5 ecstacy pills to roll, even when my other friends can roll on one, and 100mg of MDMA to me does nothing.

mdma just does not affect me like other people. I've eaten 8 pills before and kicked it in class back in high school, stupid thing to do, but it didn't affect me like everyone. i was just happy and my heart was beating slightly faster.

my point is; everyone is different, and for someone to say that something such as someone putting mescaline in a pill has NEVER happened, that's far fetched. never say never.

--------------------

OfflinePsychoPsilocin
Playboy
Male

#12434018 - 04/21/10 07:37 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

It's highly unlikely that there'd be any mesc in that pill, goddamitt.

But, now I wonder, what would it be like to drop mesc and mdma at the same time?

Imagine getting all pukey after the mdma peak hits? That'd be weird.

So now you're rolling and then, BAM. The mesc hits. And you're like whoaaaaaaaa. Major jawwww clennccchhhhiinnggggg. Owwweeeeee.

FML the day after.

Male User Gallery

#12434025 - 04/21/10 07:39 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, yeah, but it's totally irrelevant to this discussion whether someone ever put mescaline and MDMA in a pill for their own use... so, uh, who cares?

Also dude, you should probably be careful shoveling that much ecstacy down the hatch because normal doses don't work for you. For most people, 100-125 is just fine.

MDMA may have neurotoxic effects, nobody really knows. It's recreational use is relatively new, and it clearly has alarming effects with prolonged use ('losing the magic'), so please be careful.

Don't just think 'different people, different doses' when you require MORE THAN TWICE the average dose of mdma.

--------------------

Offlinefallenlsd
electricapricot
Male

#12434098 - 04/21/10 07:57 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ReoSpeedwagon153 said:
Yeah, yeah, but it's totally irrelevant to this discussion whether someone ever put mescaline and MDMA in a pill for their own use... so, uh, who cares?

Also dude, you should probably be careful shoveling that much ecstacy down the hatch because normal doses don't work for you. For most people, 100-125 is just fine.

MDMA may have neurotoxic effects, nobody really knows. It's recreational use is relatively new, and it clearly has alarming effects with prolonged use ('losing the magic'), so please be careful.

Don't just think 'different people, different doses' when you require MORE THAN TWICE the average dose of mdma.

but if i eat 250mg every time then 250mg is my average dose, isn't it?

ya i know what you're saying, i rarely eat it anymore because of that fact, everybody else has fun on it, and i feel it and enjoy it but its just not special to me

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: kergan]
    #12434154 - 04/21/10 08:11 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

no shit this wasnt a post saying jee wiz i think there was mescaline in her pill i know it was a 2C probally 2c-e

Quote:

kergan said:
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline_info2.shtml
Check this out.

yeah but i want one that shows a mescaline capsuel for comparison too

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Male User Gallery

#12434226 - 04/21/10 08:22 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, I think we all understand that you weren't the one fooled by this idiocy.

But I don't exactly understand what kind of picture you want.

This is a tougher one to prove. I think one could get 50-100mg MDMA + 150-200mg pure mesc + binders into a pressed pill and it would look a lot like a roll.

So your argument will have to arise from the fact that nobody would ever do that, ever. (pill press = large scale production)

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#12434255 - 04/21/10 08:28 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

well i more so mean like a pure mesc in a capsule compared to an e pill similar to that picture with the pills and acid but with a mescaline cap in it

--------------------

Offlineelectrics
wave rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: In front of my Computer
    #12434294 - 04/21/10 08:34 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Years back everyone was passing of the little orange/yellow barrels as mescaline..impossible they were to small..It was just really good LSD but Dealers will use any sales pitch to sell you there shit!! >>E

--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: electrics]
    #12434317 - 04/21/10 08:37 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Mescaline in a pill? That would be a giant motherfuckin' pill, which could pose a choking hazard :lolsy:

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: Moronicus]
    #12434358 - 04/21/10 08:45 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

no ones gonna put mescaline in a pill

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #12434380 - 04/21/10 08:48 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
no ones gonna put mescaline in a pill

exactly, plus wouldn't it just make you more nauseous? E does that to me sometimes.

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: Moronicus]
    #12434390 - 04/21/10 08:50 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

oh yeah lol definately

you're gonna feel sick if you combine the two at the same time. nausea load like mad. more sensable to wait a few hours after taking the mescaline so ur sure ur body is ready.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

OfflineMkUltra25
Takin' it furthur
Male User Gallery

#12434624 - 04/21/10 09:30 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
oh yeah lol definately

you're gonna feel sick if you combine the two at the same time. nausea load like mad. more sensable to wait a few hours after taking the mescaline so ur sure ur body is ready.

Yeah man I've done cacti + MDMA and it was one of the best experiences but I waited 3 hours before I even touched the molly.

--------------------
:dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear:

"We're just like mushrooms man...they feed us shit and keep us in the dark."

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: MkUltra25]
    #12434665 - 04/21/10 09:37 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yeah well i had molly on it and the molly didnt really do much at all

--------------------

OfflineMkUltra25
Takin' it furthur
Male User Gallery

#12434683 - 04/21/10 09:42 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Damn really?

--------------------
:dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear::dancingbear:

OfflineMycjunky
Stranger

#12434786 - 04/21/10 10:01 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I'm no expert on E pills but it seems to me if someone has the chemistry knowledge to pull off an mdma synthesis they could probably do a mescaline synthesis I'm pretty sure I saw one on the chem forum. If the pill only had a small amount say 25% mescaline it might not be to big. Just a thought don't flame me to bad.

Edited by Mycjunky (04/21/10 10:01 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: Mycjunky]
    #12434816 - 04/21/10 10:07 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yeah the P torch just P@WNEd it was so intense. i have had it with K too  but the torch totally blocked out the k

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (04/21/10 10:27 PM)

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
    #12434822 - 04/21/10 10:08 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Who would press precious mescaline into a pill to sell anyway?  A lot more economical to press a little speed and a taste of some research chemical into it.  People who are foolish enough to buy a pill thinking that it is mescaline wouldn't know the difference.

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

OfflineLuSiD9
reality is plastic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Bowels of Canada
    #12434826 - 04/21/10 10:09 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
it was so intense i have had it block out K too

:what:

--------------------
Nothing is true, everything is permissible.

Our laws make law impossible; our liberties destroy all freedom; our property is organized robbery; our morality an impudent hypocrisy; our wisdom is administered by inexperienced or mal-experienced dupes; our power wielded by cowards and weaklings; and our honour false in all its points. I am an enemy of the existing order for good reasons.

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: Mycjunky]
    #12434869 - 04/21/10 10:17 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Mycjunky said:
I'm no expert on E pills but it seems to me if someone has the chemistry knowledge to pull off an mdma synthesis they could probably do a mescaline synthesis I'm pretty sure I saw one on the chem forum. If the pill only had a small amount say 25% mescaline it might not be to big. Just a thought don't flame me to bad.

i read somewhere that synthetic mescaline is harder to synthesize than acid

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#12434927 - 04/21/10 10:27 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

sorry about that rolling

--------------------

OfflineMkUltra25
Takin' it furthur
Male User Gallery

#12436398 - 04/22/10 07:52 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
yeah the P torch just P@WNEd it was so intense. i have had it with K too  but the torch totally blocked out the k

Damn I can't imagine anything blocking out K lol

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

#12436423 - 04/22/10 07:58 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i probably wouldn't dose e until around 6 hours into the trip...a strong roll will crash you out and fuck up more or less the remainder of your mescaline trip if you dose at the same time

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

OfflineOdum
stress of babylon
Male

Loc: GA
    #12436443 - 04/22/10 08:02 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Ya i wouldnt take mdma with mesc unless i had enough molly to last 8 hours. Even then i wouldnt wanna redose every few hours.

Not that its a real source of info but doesnt H. Thompson talk about mesc pellets?

I would love to have some .1-.2 mesc pellets.

But thats a RC.

OfflineMkUltra25
Takin' it furthur
Male User Gallery

#12436451 - 04/22/10 08:05 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
i probably wouldn't dose e until around 6 hours into the trip...a strong roll will crash you out and fuck up more or less the remainder of your mescaline trip if you dose at the same time

Yeah but I had enough molly to keep me going the remainder of the trip.

I'd say if you were to dose at the same time, You'd be coming down from the E just as soon as you were really coming up on the mesc...which would be bad I'm sure.

--------------------

OfflineMkUltra25
Takin' it furthur
Male User Gallery

Re: mescaline in E pill [Re: Odum]
    #12436464 - 04/22/10 08:08 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Odum said:

Not that its a real source of info but doesnt H. Thompson talk about mesc pellets?

I would love to have some .1-.2 mesc pellets.

But thats a RC.

Good point man that never even crossed my mind. Its possible though that they could've been peyote buttons ground up and put in caps, or cacti resin.
Or fuck maybe they pilled up their mesc I'd do it if I had enough mesc and a pill press.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#12436690 - 04/22/10 09:17 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:

i ate a bunch of molly hmm late in the trip didnt do much everyone else was feeling the molly but i was still just tripping on the cacti and felt GREAT!

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

#12437146 - 04/22/10 11:04 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

oh yea dude, makes sense to me actually...

they're both phen's, very closely related chems you know. probably the cross tolerance from mescaline

now that i think about it i don't think i wanna try this combo. seems like a waste of mdma. i get the body high of mdma, eyes rollin/eye wiggles, body "orgasm" type feeling from mescaline just as much as mdma (only happens at 500mg and up doses tho)

difference (besides the obvious visuals) is the headspace mescaline puts me in. altho i roll like i'm on e, it raises my ego alittle, makes me more cocky instead of all empathetic like mdma

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

Edited by Doctor_Dick (04/22/10 11:06 AM)

InvisibleBEEP
    #12437297 - 04/22/10 11:37 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I get like that too, I always figured it was tyramine.

E: sorry I meant hordenine...

Edited by BEEP (04/22/10 11:40 AM)

Male User Gallery

#12437304 - 04/22/10 11:39 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

About HST-

Peyote was once cheap, abundant, and very easy to procure. It is totally within reason that in the 60s and 70s on the west coast, there was probably some mescaline going around.

At least his writings on it in f+l confirm that it was likely mescaline. Nausea, 3 hour come-up, he even goes into detail about its differences from acid.

--------------------

OfflineOdum
stress of babylon
Male

Loc: GA
    #12437326 - 04/22/10 11:44 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Can someone point me to a thread or tek that details a homemade method for pressing pellets/small pills/micro dots

Thx

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules