Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemdog
Md?g
B+ Dosage , Awnser needed soon plz respond! *DELETED*
    #1243025 - 01/23/03 02:14 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by mdog

--------------------
-Md?g

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: B+ Dosage , Awnser needed soon plz respond! [Re: mdog]
    #1243092 - 01/23/03 02:37 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

whats up mdog
me and my band are dosing early tomorrow morning, too  :laugh:

hrmm.. 5 grams is a pretty hefty dose... you might get more than you bargained for.
I would see how 3 grams does you first if you are hesitant about the intensity at al.

im not sure you can really judge the potency just by the name of the strain.

have fun dude

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: B+ Dosage , Awnser needed soon plz respond! [Re: mdog]
    #1243127 - 01/23/03 02:50 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

I weigh around 120 lbs and am very responsive to shrooms (small doses hit me harder than my friends).  My experience with B+ is that they are a bit weaker than the other strains that I have grown, but not by much.  I think most of the hype about them being less potent is over exagerated.  I only have a few data points from my notes on B+

3.5g dry, blended into luke warm tea and chugged resulted in a mid level 3, nice visuals and sound enhancement.  Bit of a 'drunk' body high, wobbly when walking, etc.

5g dry, blended into OJ and chugged resulted in a low to mid level 4 that mellowed into an upper 3 lower 4.  Pretty easy to handle, but a bit of a rough ride for a while.

7g dry, blended into luke warm tea and chugged resulted in an upper level 4 (some might have considered it a 5, but not me).  I was 'insane' for a good hour.  By insane, I mean I couldn't walk, was hearing thousands of voices in my head, wild uncontrollable visuals (things moving, etc), couldn't listen to music, just too much input.  I had to crawl into a dark room, lay on the floor, and ride the waves.  When a wave would hit, I would lose myself to the voices.  When the wave would pass I would remind myself that I would be fine in the morning.

I always dose alone after fasting for a day or so.  I also meditate a lot both before and during the trip.  I meditate a lot anyway, but more-so during the fast.  I always chug the drink, usually about 1/2 cup of liquid, followed by another 1/2 cup of water to wash it all down.  I never trip more than once in a month and usually have two or more months in between.  I usually smoke a little cannabis after the peak to keep things going, but seldom before the peak.  I like the onset and peak to be 'clean'.

You might consider blending all the shrooms up together with whatever, and then dishing out doses based on volume rather than weight.  That way you all get an even mix.  Sometimes one fruit can be very strong and the next very weak, even if they are from the same batch (multispore inoculation, rather than cloned).

Chugged tea has a very very fast onset for me... minutes for onset, 10 maybe for peak.  If I eat the fruit whole, the onset is about 20min with a peak around the 40 minute mark.

Start Edit:

I find a 3.5g dose of about any strain to be the best for a party with others rather than self exploration.  This is assuming that you haven't done them recently and built up a tolerance.

My first time out I did 12g wet of PF race and had a monster mid to upper 3 trip.  (Info for a starting data point since some of your friends are almost new.)

If anybody is worried, have at least one person that can keep their head and handle any problems take a lower dose (<=3g dry) or have a sober trip sitter present.

The doses and descriptions posted above are from somebody that has had a lot of experience over many many years and has decent self control after not quite as many years of meditation.  Remember, everybody is different!

End Edit.
I dream a lot, and this maybe a dream rather than reality.  - disclaimer :smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Edited by Seuss (01/23/03 03:00 PM)

Invisiblemdog
Md?g
Re: B+ Dosage , Awnser needed soon plz respond! [Re: Grav]
    #1243181 - 01/23/03 03:09 PM (14 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
-Md?g

Edited by mdog (04/21/03 03:16 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience