Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Anno's clouds.
    #1240010 - 01/22/03 12:47 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

At the one and only trip i ever had with my very cool friend anno, (which is the strongest i have ever had with psilos)

The extremely strong! magic tea, made out of 3 different
strains of shrooms, kicked in in less than 10 minutes...

I had the luck to experience extremely vivid and intense hallucinations ,which we both shared ,
at a beach in a sunny August noon, laying on our backs, staring at the clouds that where forming visual random fluctuations of tentacles,spirals and numerous kaleidoscope fractalizations.
Later on,and while we both kept looking to those clouds in awe , completely amazed by their beauty... Anno told me:
--Anno: "Look, i can do anything with those clouds!"

By painting with his hand in the air, anno showed me some of the fractals in the cloud and ment he could somehow control what shape his visual would form.

This specific detail in this trip, seems very interesting to me, since i know that a person can't see anything that is not true, cos everything we see , is the reason it is seen for.

I mean, what we see, is just a reflection of our inner self.

Anyway, other shroomerites i have talked to, also get the same eye controlled visuals with Psilos....

Any opinions or personal experiences on this?

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Edited by Sterile (01/22/03 12:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
Re: Anno's clouds. [Re: Sterile]
    #1240338 - 01/22/03 02:44 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

thats something very important to remember :smile: . i just woke up from passing out about 45 minutes ago and since im on dial up it took a while for this thread to load and i passed out then i woke up and read it and i was like ah :smile: that makes me feel better, i think its important to remember that sometimes some things arent so bad and its just what your feeling/thinking on the deep inside. what you said brought light , thanks for that :laugh:. the only time i took shrooms i remember looking in a pipe and seeing myself walking around with clouds swirling in the pipe behind me in the reflection and just feeling at peace. maybe shrooms reveal our real potential and all we have to do is tap into and Go on. this makes me re think my idea about what shrooms really do and what you can do with them. nice warm post :smile:

--------------------
What?

OfflineMonkah
abreactionsynchronicity
Loc: location? i exist somwher...
    #1240410 - 01/22/03 03:08 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

me and a friend once triped on micro dots and ended up laying in his drive way looking at the stars.

we ended up painting beutiful pictures in the sky with our fingers, which we could each see each others paintings. swirling clouds into spirals.. moving stars around with the finger tip as a paint brush. verry awesome.
so i can relate on that.

many crazy things happend that night.
later on this guy drove by, through something out his window onto my friends property and then drove off.
it looked to us to be a mcdonalds bag. so we automatcily assumed it was someones trash. so we ran out to the street and started yelling at this random person throwing trash on his driveway..

ended up being the newspaper... brought by none other than the news paper delivery guy..
haha.

as far as controlled hallucinations.
these things didnt happen to me at first.
at first i was controlled by the hallucinations
then it got to a point where i could mold them and shape them
then it got to where i could create any hallucination at will
then whenever i would trip, i wouldnt hallucinate.
everything would just look extremly "real"
i figured this too be because of the less static conversation and mindlessnes in my brain.
the way i see it, the more thats in your brain. the more you hallucinate
the trip is a direct visual output of your mind in which you see what your processing.

this too can be related in a manner with hallucination caused non-drug induced moments.

this causes many people to beleive in things that are not real cept in their mind though.

it becomes verry hard to tell between strait up godly abstract entity cores and ones own mindful wishing creations.
even when something authentic does trickle through, its usualy placed into words or "experiences" and thus loses all meaning through comprehention.

yeah,yeah. pot ate those potatoes

--------------------
*NEW!* from Monkah Inc.The "Silence game" hold an exhilerating game between you and a friend,see who finds silence first! (warning:M. Inc. patented silence-in-its-self,failure to pay up will result in sending satan after you! err,we mean our laywer!)

Edited by Monkah (01/22/03 03:09 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #1240415 - 01/22/03 03:09 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Check my "Energizer Bunny" thread for formations in clouds.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: Anno's clouds. [Re: Monkah]
    #1240452 - 01/22/03 03:26 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

at first i was controlled by the hallucinations
then it got to a point where i could mold them and shape them
then it got to where i could create any hallucination at will
then whenever i would trip, i wouldnt hallucinate.
everything would just look extremly "real".

That is an extremely accurate description of how it is for me.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: Anno's clouds. [Re: Monkah]
    #1241661 - 01/23/03 03:07 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

hey thanx zero,

""
it becomes verry hard to tell between strait up godly abstract entity cores and ones own mindful wishing creations.
even when something authentic does trickle through, its usualy placed into words or "experiences" and thus loses all meaning through comprehention. "

Very intereresting Monkah.

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
    #1244463 - 01/23/03 09:52 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

as i told you a couple days ago,Sterile,while i was on almost 5g shrooms (level 5 trip) i was watching a corner of something which i cant remember (maybe a table's corner) and it was swirling ans stuff. then i felt like i had some very strong power in my mind and something forced me to try to play with the hallucinations! anyway, i looked at the corner and thought that it could be more circled or something and YES! i could see it happening! very good experience which i will never forget

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains