Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Obama is increasing the NASA budget by Six Billion [Re: deCypher]
    #12395918 - 04/15/10 12:25 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

ya,  whats ur aim?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: Obama is increasing the NASA budget by Six Billion [Re: deCypher]
    #12395959 - 04/15/10 12:35 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Obama is a punk president.  I laughed whenever he tries to pucker up to our enemies and they practically laugh in his face.  Russia is laughing at us, they enjoy it.  It is fun watching the democrats dissolve though. Obama will have a paragraph in the history books.  A nice and polite one on how the U.S. had its first black president then the people said "no thanks" to his liberal doctrine.  At least one good thing will come out of this I hope.  People will stop unconditionally supporting one party. 

And now NASA.  DERRR lets look at the stars when we are fighting a war, and flat broke.  Would you do that?  Buy a fucking telescope when you don't have a job and your neighbors down the block want to kill you.  If you answered yes, your a fuck wad just like every American politician for the last 50 years.  At least governments give the people some comedy.  Our founding fathers would be flipping in their graves if they saw the current generation of Americans and how we let the government get out of our grasp.

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Obama is increasing the NASA budget by Six Billion [Re: despisedicon]
    #12395981 - 04/15/10 12:40 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

I laughed whenever he tries to pucker up to our enemies and they practically laugh in his face.  Russia is laughing at us, they enjoy it.

enemies will laugh at us no matter who is president
and russia is beggin the US to kill the taliban b/c their heroin is killing its citizens
Quote:

Obama will have a paragraph in the history books

hes going to have a lot more than that lol, hes not no  Millard Fillmore
Quote:

People will stop unconditionally supporting one party

no people will always be stubborn and afraid of change

--------------------

OfflineWhere Is Life
Where Is My Mind?
Male

Re: Obama is increasing the NASA budget by Six Billion [Re: Coaster]
    #12396095 - 04/15/10 01:14 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I bet they could make some crazy ass rollercoasters in space..

Okay, anyway. Yeah, I think this is kind of retarded with the current economy. I mean, we already have an assload in NASA. Also, it still bothers me that we're trying to do shit in space but we stlll don't know what the fuck is in the bottom of the oceans. Wouldn't it make more sense that another race is actually on OUR planet, the one that's actually fucking inhabitable? :awehigh:

--------------------

Offlinenismo2491
i will teach you real kung fu
Male User Gallery

Loc: On The Beach, FL Flag
Re: Obama is increasing the NASA budget by Six Billion [Re: despisedicon]
    #12396120 - 04/15/10 01:19 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

despisedicon said:
Obama is a punk president.  I laughed whenever he tries to pucker up to our enemies and they practically laugh in his face.  Russia is laughing at us, they enjoy it.  It is fun watching the democrats dissolve though. Obama will have a paragraph in the history books.  A nice and polite one on how the U.S. had its first black president then the people said "no thanks" to his liberal doctrine.

I love how you have decided this 1/2 through his (first?) term.....
Quote:

At least one good thing will come out of this I hope.  People will stop unconditionally supporting one party. 

unconditionally supporting one party.... have you watched any news recently, there is so much partisanship that its ridiculous. tea party movement... pretty sure they don't support this "one party".  there are all kinds of people out there, and they want to be heard, that don't support this "one party".

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Obama is increasing the NASA budget by Six Billion [Re: Coaster]
    #12396126 - 04/15/10 01:20 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

They might just leave him out of the books all together, much to complicated trying to write about him.  I mean how would they word it?  The first African American Muslim elected during a war on terror won the noble peace prize during a war, and spends more money on the military than on peace presents.

honestly the only thing i liked about him was that he lets scientists play with stem cells and embryonic fluid, but thats only because im selfish.

anyways i do agree we should stop the wars and use that money for better things like food n space

--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Offlinenismo2491
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama is increasing the NASA budget by Six Billion [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12396146 - 04/15/10 01:23 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
They might just leave him out of the books all together, much to complicated trying to write about him.  I mean how would they word it?  The first African American Muslim elected during a war on terror won the noble peace prize during a war, and spends more money on the military than on peace presents.

honestly the only thing i liked about him was that he lets scientists play with stem cells and embryonic fluid, but thats only because im selfish.

but back on topic i do agree we should stop the wars and use that money for better things like food n space

muslim...? http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22767392/ not muslim, at least doesn't claim to be.

I totally agree with the last statement though.  more money is being wasted on war, lots more, than is being wasted on space. thats our major problem. We've been in wartime production for the past 60 years!

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Obama is increasing the NASA budget by Six Billion [Re: nismo2491]
    #12396187 - 04/15/10 01:33 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

pretty sure his dad is muslim, his name is muslimish, and he looks muslimisher.  I'm actually surprised anybody thinks he's black, he's brown.  He also doesn't possess any qualitys a black person would most likely have.  Everything he does looks forced like he's pretending to be black.

For example i seen that video of him throwing a baseball during a game, and he threw it like a girl.  His wife is black, and i know she could put the catcher into the ground with one of her throws, so how does his wife have more balls than him?

--------------------

Offlinenismo2491
Male User Gallery

#12396211 - 04/15/10 01:38 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
pretty sure his dad is muslim, his name is muslimish, and he looks muslimisher.  I'm actually surprised anybody thinks he's black, he's brown.  He also doesn't possess any qualitys a black person would most likely have.  Everything he does looks forced like he's pretending to be black.

For example i seen that video of him throwing a baseball during a game, and he threw it like a girl.  His wife is black, and i know she could put the catcher into the ground with one of her throws, so how does his wife have more balls than him?

my mom's catholic, I'm italian, and my name is biblical.  But i'm not catholic!
dude, we live in 2010, get with the times, thats a pretty racist statement.  I mean seriously. I can't disagree with you that he throws like a girl, but based on the rest of your statement, one should expect him to be good at sports since he's black? is that one of the qualities he's lacking? or are you talking about his language? is it too proper for you? not ghetto enough? maybe its his attire, maybe the prez should be dressed in throwback jerseys and baggy jeans hanging below his ass, to assert his blackness for those that may doubt it. news flash bro, not every black person grew up in the hood.
edit: btw, the not looking black, kinda light skinned.  hey, maybe thats because him mom is white.  did you ever give that one a thought. his mom is white, and his dad is black. what happens when a black person and a white person make a baby...... here's your sign

--------------------
Semi-Official Shroomery Fantasy Hockey 2010 League
"I just solved world peace! Everybody just needs to take a piss!"
Ythan said: nismo2491 won the ban lotto for the week of May 09, 2010
Shroomery - #1 Distraction from Studying

Edited by nismo2491 (04/15/10 01:43 AM)

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #12396275 - 04/15/10 01:58 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

news flash bro,what i said "most likely", if i was racist i would have said ALL.  There is a thing called genetics, culture, and some other factors that give a race or culture some common charactoristics.  People of a culture/race on a whole typically carry some basic characteristic's.  And i never mentioned language.

And what exactly makes you think that i don't know a white and black person makes a brownie?  No need to be a dick.  I said he looks muslim, aka i believe somewhere in his genetic line is a muslim parent.  And then of course part of his name is similar to a terrorist, of course that was just pure luck i guess

as for the thread someone requested i believe this is it.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12358461/fpart/1

--------------------

Offlinenismo2491
Male User Gallery

#12396295 - 04/15/10 02:06 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
news flash bro,what i said "most likely", if i was racist i would have said ALL.  There is a thing called genetics, culture, and some other factors that give a race or culture some common charactoristics.  People of a culture/race on a whole typically carry some basic characteristic's.  And i never mentioned language.

And what exactly makes you think that i don't know a white and black person makes a brownie?  No need to be a dick.  I said he looks muslim, aka i believe somewhere in his genetic line is a muslim parent.  And then of course part of his name is similar to a terrorist, of course that was just pure luck i guess

as for the thread someone requested i believe this is it.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12358461/fpart/1

'
most likely is still a generalization, which is still racist (IMO). the "qualitys" (sic) that black people most likely have are not genetic. you can't take a dark skinned baby and put him in upper class society and expect him to turn out acting ghetto just because he's black.  thats what makes it a generalization and racist.  the exclusion of a small portion of the group by saying "most likely" and not all, does not negate the fact that its a generalization. at best, its a weak attempt at being politically correct.
btw, obama was raised by his white grandmother. his dad wasn't really around.
muslim is not a race/country/land. It is a religion. One cannot look a religion.  They can fit the characteristics of the majority of the followers of that religion.  Muslims are many different races, some predominately black (african), some middle eastern and lighter skinned. there is no genetics for muslim. BTW his dad is kenyan, which is very much a country that practices Islam, 1 in 10 people there, and its mainly concentrated to one area too.

Edited by nismo2491 (04/15/10 02:13 AM)

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #12396353 - 04/15/10 02:27 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

there is a difference and it isn't racist.  People make generalizations all the time.

And yes i know what muslims are, and (IMO) they look just like obama.

You act like you have some grand wisdom that i do not:rolleyes:  and have done nothing but bring this thread off topic for your trollish bullshit.

--------------------

Offlinenismo2491
Male User Gallery

Re: Obama is increasing the NASA budget by Six Billion *DELETED* [Re: makaveli8x8]
    #12396376 - 04/15/10 02:40 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by nismo2491<p>Reason for deletion: .
I had something about generalizations based on race being racist....

Edited by nismo2491 (04/15/10 02:48 AM)

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #12396393 - 04/15/10 02:46 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

all African Americans are black...omgz im racist!!:smilingpuppy:

--------------------

Offlinenismo2491
Male User Gallery

#12396399 - 04/15/10 02:50 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
all African Americans are black...omgz im racist!!:smilingpuppy:

thats not a generalization thats an equation or a definition.  not the same thing
all african americans like watermelon, thats a generization
all blacks have darker skin than whites, thats a generalization
white men can't jump, generalization
white people are crackers, equation.

come on man,  just saying that something is itself but using another word isn't a generalization, you know that.

--------------------

Edited by nismo2491 (04/15/10 02:51 AM)

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #12396435 - 04/15/10 03:05 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yah its called a joke.

and the key point here as mentioned before is that i didn't state "all" blacks or muslims ect ect. I also mentioned culture and other factors.  The fact of the matter is, most black people are better at sports, and you hear that shit in the movies and tv ect.  Thats why i said it, and i really can't believe your so butthurt over it.  You derailed this thread into another universe

--------------------

OfflineRealizedPotential
Stranger
    #12396484 - 04/15/10 03:43 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

There is, as we all know, a finite amount of resources on the beautiful planet earth that we call home. Over time, these resources will become less and less until eventually, there will be no viable places for humans to live. Again, this isn't anytime soon but it will EVENTUALLY happen.

I'm all about space exploration. Even if it is to the tune of 6 billion dollars. The thing that I'm not OK with is that lets just say something catastrophic happens in the near future, (pretty likely) and the only way to survive moving forward is to essentially move to another planet/space station. The only people that are going to be able to do so are the extremely rich, presidents, stars, etc.

Basically its an investment in the future, hopefully for all of mankind and not just a select few.

Edited by RealizedPotential (04/15/10 03:45 AM)

Offlinemakaveli8x8
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Re: Obama is increasing the NASA budget by Six Billion [Re: RealizedPotential]
    #12396510 - 04/15/10 04:06 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

well the problem is we havn't found a planet that can support life thats within range.  I believe we have only found 1 or 2 planets, the first 1 turned out to be a dud i think.  I guess there's a small chance we can terraform mars or something along those lines but i think water will be a huge problem.

we do need some major advances in technology to make an escape from earth possible, sadly i don't think we have the time.  However robots stand a good chance of living on.  Perhaps that will be our fate in the end, sending robots away with our dna, and when they find a planet they touch down and seed the planet with us.  hell maybe thats how we ended up on earth in the first place

--------------------

Offlinenismo2491
Male User Gallery

#12397455 - 04/15/10 10:21 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

makaveli8x8 said:
well the problem is we havn't found a planet that can support life thats within range.  I believe we have only found 1 or 2 planets, the first 1 turned out to be a dud i think.  I guess there's a small chance we can terraform mars or something along those lines but i think water will be a huge problem.

we've discovered a lot more than 1 or 2 extrasolar (outside our solar system) planets.  415 as of december according to wikipedia.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale