Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: Simms]
    #12367318 - 04/10/10 12:47 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Why don't you tell us what country you're from so we can make fun of You Peopletm.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #12367376 - 04/10/10 12:59 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Given his obsession with gum chewing I'm guessing it's the dentally challenged UK.

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12367413 - 04/10/10 01:08 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

His English isn't very good for someone who lives in England. It's clearly not his first language.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineSimms
Fuckwit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in Europe
Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #12368047 - 04/10/10 03:23 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Go figure.

I was talking about the pictures that surfaced from iraqi prison. Fuckin soldiers think war is a video game.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: Simms]
    #12369141 - 04/10/10 07:32 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Oh I don't think the US soldiers who shot up an armed group close to their buddies thought it was a video game.  The Reuters reporters who were hanging with the enemy might have, though.  Which was very poor judgment on their part.

--------------------

Offlinethe_conservatarian
Stranger

#12370894 - 04/11/10 01:17 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Simms said:
Islamism??? And how does being a muslim make you a fascist?

Quick questions:

1) Do you support forcing women to cover their faces?

2) Do you agree that subversion of infidels is ok?

3) Should Israel and all Jews be forced to relocate?

4) Does the "West" = "Great Satan"?

If you answered 'Yes" to any of the above questions, you might by a Muslim fascist.

Quote:

Since when do terrorists kill or torture people just for fun?

Seriously? Have you recently woken from a coma?

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: ScavengerType]
    #12371617 - 04/11/10 07:06 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BTW Stanford prison experiments and other similar ones (specifically thinking the electric shock one) show that people can easily be programmed to kill and even that seemingly normal people will be the most likely to commit atrocities when put in a position of authority.

Except that's not what the Stanford experiments show. They show that people can be programmed to inflict physical pain on other individuals when they are in a position to hold POWER over another individual  and when a figure of authority is telling them to push the button.

OfflineSimms
Fuckwit
Male User Gallery

Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: the_conservatarian]
    #12371641 - 04/11/10 07:20 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

It is considered normal in their country, women there agree with it. I have met pakistan women who were very keen and serious about covering their faces. It is part of their culture and religion, just like americans have Jesus and God with all the creationists. Are you implying that the Iraqi war is because women are covering their faces?

American schools do the same. Not all, but I assume you know certain states have more religious population and atheists are being harrassed because they don't feel the need to pray in school. Same shit goes with islam states, stuff is just regional.
And don't compare everything with Hitler. Only thing Hitler was, was his character. The Holocaust is just over layered by the media (Even the museum of Auschwitz is utterly fake, original photos from the end of the war show it much differently), and same shit happens all over the world. Former China, Kambodia, Japan, some African countries where tribal purity is important. You should better look at your own country who covered up Japans war crimes for their own good.

Why exactly does America stand behind Israel? It has no fucking business, except that most of the israelians are with western roots... WTF.
It is factually clear that US planted Israeli there to destabilize the zone. Besides, what good has it brought to your people? Guns? Crime?

Shitloads of black business comes from Israel. Where do you think their money comes from?

That land has been home for great many nations and jews are just part of it. Their business there should not be concern of your great country. Right now, it is home of Palestinians.
"They have been there for centuries etc etc" bullshit should apply american-indians and many many other nations too, then, including my own. But we all know punishing Germany (Or former Fogts and kings, should I say) and Russians for stuff that happened 5 centuries ago would be stupid, same goes with america.

You don't know what it feels like to be occupied, when someone invades your country and your culture, better yet doing it on the name of freedom.

Don't make shit up. Besides I would have to be an American to call someone Satan.

If you answered 'Yes" to any of the above questions, you might by a Muslim fascist.

Ok. I should start praying Allah for mercy then.

Quote:

No, I haven't. Terrorists have reason. They lose people too. Would you go suicide bombing just for fun?

Seriously, half of your nation is fucking poor. But with half of 200 million population living good life in nice neigborhoods it is hard to notice. You could support health care, police, educational system, give free college to people, like in Europe, but no, you support fucking war.

--------------------

Edited by Simms (04/11/10 07:21 AM)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #12371646 - 04/11/10 07:24 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

It is factually clear that US planted Israeli there to destabilize the zone.

I'm going to need a source for this.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #12371647 - 04/11/10 07:25 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Besides I would have to be an American to call someone Satan.

Actually, I hear they have English-speaking Christians outside of the US.

OfflineSimms
Fuckwit
Male User Gallery

Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: Redstorm]
    #12371666 - 04/11/10 07:36 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

First link in google. http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=11313
Read all this shit and it becomes clear why Israely is there, just an extension of American Army. Almost every terrorist leader has ties with CIA, Saddam was planted by CIA until they lost control over him.

Ok, nice irrelevant point.

--------------------

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
    #12371700 - 04/11/10 07:52 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

check this out. Details on how the U.S. Army was and still is trying to shut down Wikileaks:

http://agonist.org/wikileaks

sounds like they won't be succeeding, and that Wikileaks will continue releasing the information they have gathered!

Cheers to a FREE PRESS

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#12371721 - 04/11/10 08:08 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Simms said:

It is considered normal in their country, women there agree with it. I have met pakistan women who were very keen and serious about covering their faces. It is part of their culture and religion, just like americans have Jesus and God with all the creationists. Are you implying that the Iraqi war is because women are covering their faces?

Not all of the women agree with it, not by a long shot, and those that don't are arrested beaten and jailed when they rebel.  The Iraq War has nothing to do with this manifestation of Islamist fascism.  Hussein, though a vile turd, was not himself an Islamist fascist.
Quote:

American schools do the same. Not all, but I assume you know certain states have more religious population and atheists are being harrassed because they don't feel the need to pray in school. Same shit goes with islam states, stuff is just regional.

My how stunningly ignorant of the American school system you are.  In our country people brings lawsuits at even the slightest whiff of indoctrination.  In schools in Islamic states indoctrination is compulsory. 
Quote:

And don't compare everything with Hitler. Only thing Hitler was, was his character. The Holocaust is just over layered by the media (Even the museum of Auschwitz is utterly fake, original photos from the end of the war show it much differently), and same shit happens all over the world. Former China, Kambodia, Japan, some African countries where tribal purity is important. You should better look at your own country who covered up Japans war crimes for their own good.

:flowstone:
Quote:

Why exactly does America stand behind Israel? It has no fucking business, except that most of the israelians are with western roots... WTF.
It is factually clear that US planted Israeli there to destabilize the zone. Besides, what good has it brought to your people? Guns? Crime?

You didn't answer the question, Achmed.  The US didn't plant Israel there, it is not in US interests to have an unstable Middle East, any stability in Middle Eastern history has come about through brutal conquest and America stands behind Israel because it is a bastion of freedom in a region rife with Islamist fascist states. 
Quote:

Shitloads of black business comes from Israel. Where do you think their money comes from?

Black business?  US aid to Israel is apprroximately 1.5%of the Gross Domestic Product of Israel. 

:flowstone:
Quote:

That land has been home for great many nations and jews are just part of it. Their business there should not be concern of your great country. Right now, it is home of Palestinians.

I'll thank you not to tell us what our business is.  That is for us and us alone to decide.

Didn't answer the question at all, did you Achmed?  Right now it is home of Jews and "Palestinian" Arabs, who none of their Arab neighbors want anything to do with even if they came from there.  See Jordan and Egypt.
Quote:

"They have been there for centuries etc etc" bullshit should apply american-indians and many many other nations too, then, including my own. But we all know punishing Germany (Or former Fogts and kings, should I say) and Russians for stuff that happened 5 centuries ago would be stupid, same goes with america.

Which is why the Pally's should stop sending rockets and suicide bombers into Israel.
Quote:

You don't know what it feels like to be occupied, when someone invades your country and your culture, better yet doing it on the name of freedom.

Maybe Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon and their Pally colloborators inside Israel should have though of that a few decades ago. 
Quote:

Don't make shit up. Besides I would have to be an American to call someone Satan.

No.  Iranians have been calling Americans that for decades.  You should feel quite comfortable doing the same.
Quote:

Ok. I should start praying Allah for mercy then.

You better get on your knees five times day right and proper, boy, because that is what the thugs you apologize and advocate for would force you to do.
Quote:

Quote:

No, I haven't. Terrorists have reason. They lose people too. Would you go suicide bombing just for fun?

Once again avoiding the question.  Have you been comatose?
Quote:

Seriously, half of your nation is fucking poor. But with half of 200 million population living good life in nice neigborhoods it is hard to notice. You could support health care, police, educational system, give free college to people, like in Europe, but no, you support fucking war.

Half the nation is not poor.  Some of a nation will always be poor.  College isn't free, sombody has to pay for it.  Our police system is effective.  We have a marvelous health care system, so far.  And our militarism is what kept your slacker Euroweenie ass out form under the vicious Soviet boot.  Thank us, ungrateful wretches.  You should be lining up to give every American oral sex on request.

--------------------

OfflineSimms
Fuckwit
Male User Gallery

Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #12371768 - 04/11/10 08:30 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:huxleyfacepalm:

Learn to read.

None of your statements debunk my justifications. You are just being proud of your country because you are part of it, natural and good thing. And I think I answered the questions quite clearly, or you lack a sense of conclusion?

Calling me Ahmed, though, is kind of absurd.

--------------------

Edited by Simms (04/11/10 08:32 AM)

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #12371776 - 04/11/10 08:35 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: Bridgeburner] * 1
    #12371803 - 04/11/10 08:50 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

i cant believe someone just said that Iranians say that the USA = Satan.

what a generalizing, stereotyping statement. I am sure that some Iranians have said that, but to say that "Iranians say this" is just a false statement... and an example of poor logic.

my 2 cents.

cya!

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: PookztA]
    #12371840 - 04/11/10 09:12 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PookztA said:
i cant believe someone just said that Iranians say that the USA = Satan.

what a generalizing, stereotyping statement. I am sure that some Iranians have said that, but to say that "Iranians say this" is just a false statement... and an example of poor logic.

my 2 cents.

cya!

The Iranian government says it.  They are the representatives of the Iranians.  Are you trying to say that no Iranians say it?  Because that would be as dumb as asserting that cold fusion is being secretly squelched by illuminatti oil execs.  Did I say that all Iranians say it?  Or that all Iranians must say it for me to disprove his ridiculous statement that he would have to be an American to call America satan?

There are quite a few Iranians who wish we would invade their country and do forr them what we did for Iraq.

--------------------

OfflineSimms
Fuckwit
Male User Gallery

#12371857 - 04/11/10 09:19 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

There are quite a few Iranians who wish we would invade their country and do forr them what we did for Iraq.

What supports your claim?

--------------------

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
    #12372366 - 04/11/10 12:11 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think any Iranians want what happened in Iraq to happen there. Anyone who does has ulterior motives than the notion that the US will install a legitimate democracy.

Redstorm, I suppose you are right that it does not show that people are killers in general, but the Stanford experiments specifically showed that many normal people are capable of abusing their authority in a similar way. It is not all too different to associate the act of presuming any people of a specific skin color with something in their hands are armed insurgents and kill them, to the Stanford guards who presumed the guilt of the prisoners even though it was simply an experiment. Many such guards said that they began to presume that the prisoners were bad people and that they had done something wrong to be there.

Thanks to pookzta for keeping an eye out for material.

I think that Julian Assanges quote that "the first time in history that there has been a truly free press" is fairly true. If wikileaks existed in 2003 would the US be in Iraq? Would the financial collapse have happened?

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: breaking wikileaks; Americans murdering civilians in Iraq and laughing about it. [Re: Redstorm]
    #12375975 - 04/12/10 01:15 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Quote:

Besides I would have to be an American to call someone Satan.

WHAT!?!

DAM YUO U.S. IMPIRIULIZUMZZZ!!!  :shakefist:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom