Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: The Official Mid-trip Posting Thread [Re: Trim]
    #12282385 - 03/27/10 11:58 AM (14 years, 5 days ago)

3 grams in chocolate less than 30 minutes ago and its hitting me like a ton of bricks.  Gotta get away from the computer and walk outside in the yard a bit.

If I need help, my son is here, and so are you guys...so wish me good vibes.  Think I'm gonna need 'em.  YOW!  Gotta go.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMattm
Hellbent
Male

Loc: Gone Flag
Re: The Official Mid-trip Posting Thread [Re: Nature Boy]
    #12283520 - 03/27/10 02:57 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
3 grams in chocolate less than 30 minutes ago and its hitting me like a ton of bricks.  Gotta get away from the computer and walk outside in the yard a bit.

If I need help, my son is here, and so are you guys...so wish me good vibes.  Think I'm gonna need 'em.  YOW!  Gotta go.

N.B.

good vibes brotha! ;D :mushdance:

--------------------
Good bye to everyone, my time here was well spent, and I think I have gained a lot from coming here. The internet has become to much of a priority for me, and I think I am ready to let it go for a while. < Who am I kidding...I'm hooked for life.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: The Official Mid-trip Posting Thread [Re: Mattm]
    #12283895 - 03/27/10 04:22 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Thanks.  Had a really tough go of it.  Got my ass kicked.  Cried...still feeling the repercussions...but I'm better now than 2 hours ago.

Time is both the enemy and the ally.  Greatly appreciate your kind thought.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlineevilturnip
better life through chemicals
Male

Loc: New York, NY
    #12284528 - 03/27/10 06:42 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

just downed 2.2g :cool:  Can't stop smiling!

Edited by evilturnip (03/27/10 06:46 PM)

Offlinexanthar
Wielder of the Vorpal Probe

Loc: Zhenybl Ghanubi IV
Re: The Official Mid-trip Posting Thread [Re: evilturnip]
    #12284562 - 03/27/10 06:47 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Sweet vibes...enjoy the ride :thumbup:!

--------------------
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Theodor Seuss Geisel, aka Dr. Seuss

The search function is your best friend :thumbup:...

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

#12284858 - 03/27/10 07:50 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Good vibes!!!  :psychsplit: :mushroom2: :peace: :mushroom2: :psychsplit:

N.B.

--------------------

OfflineTrim
Newbie Psychonaut
Male

#12285196 - 03/27/10 09:04 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Thanks for your submission Nature Boy. Although hard trips can seem negative at the time, i find that when i come down i feel as if i've been taught something special, even if i dont know what it is right away.

Nothing but good vibes and love for you evilturnip. :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

Might i suggest a small list of questions to answer while you are under the influence?
1. How would you describe your memory abilities as opposed to being sober?
2. If you concentrate hard, can you bring about OEV's on command?
3. Do you feel taller or shorter than normal while sitting? Standing?
4. When you close your eyes and think of the word "infinity," what comes to mind?

Thanks! :stoned:

--------------------
Exploitation of the unknown is called religion. Recognition of the proven is called science.

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

#12285456 - 03/27/10 10:23 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

this thread is fucking tight good luck everyone trippin hope you have fun....

ima post here next time i dose :peace:

OfflineTrim
Newbie Psychonaut
Male

Re: The Official Mid-trip Posting Thread [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #12285533 - 03/27/10 10:45 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

I'd like to reassure everyone that that this is a good place to spill your thoughts in the wake of a trip too, while the ideas are still fresh in your mind. Ya know, that chunk of time when you still feel a bit "disconnected" on the come down and need support/opinions.

I'm going to edit the first post a bit better so people dont have to read the entire thread to get an idea of what to post. Any thoughts/suggestions as to what should be edited in? I was thinking a small question list to answer while under the influence and also a few tips on how to successfully post mid-trip, as it's quite the task if you havent tried doing it yet.

--------------------
Exploitation of the unknown is called religion. Recognition of the proven is called science.

Offlineevilturnip
better life through chemicals
Male

Loc: New York, NY
    #12285560 - 03/27/10 10:50 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Coming down from my trip, but here are a few things I realized.

The mind is a pattern-recognition machine.  When I'm on shrooms, my mind goes into overdrive.  I see patterns and faces everywhere. 

Why are we so inclined to find pattern and meaning everywhere?  The universe is looking back on itself, challenging itself to create meaning and pattern in the noise. 

Yes, we are nothing but particles in motion, but the beauty of existence is we can imbue meaning on top of mere physical substrate.  This is the whole point of existence: to create something from nothing!  Our minds are uniquely tasked for this.  The point is not to deny meaning, but to explore it.

Edited by evilturnip (03/27/10 10:54 PM)

OfflinePsychedelicWizard
The Created
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
    #12285640 - 03/27/10 11:09 PM (14 years, 4 days ago)

wooh! i made it i made it to the arrival of the spaceland
im on DMT friends
the walls continue to shift and my conscious being follows
where does the unconcscious one go
can i find myself?
does thyself exist>
selfless reflection of the inside and it becomes the outside
subsequent flashing of sound and light are flying through my head
where will this take me now:awecid:
its very alien to be typing but somehow the coordination is there
i need to smoke more

--------------------
When the student is ready, the master appears.  ~Buddhist Proverb
:pipesmoke:

OfflineTrim
Newbie Psychonaut
Male

Re: The Official Mid-trip Posting Thread [Re: PsychedelicWizard]
    #12287049 - 03/28/10 10:36 AM (14 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

evilturnip said:

The mind is a pattern-recognition machine.  When I'm on shrooms, my mind goes into overdrive.  I see patterns and faces everywhere. 

Why are we so inclined to find pattern and meaning everywhere?  The universe is looking back on itself, challenging itself to create meaning and pattern in the noise. 

Yes, we are nothing but particles in motion, but the beauty of existence is we can imbue meaning on top of mere physical substrate.  This is the whole point of existence: to create something from nothing!  Our minds are uniquely tasked for this.  The point is not to deny meaning, but to explore it.

I realized the same thing. We always look for patterns in whatever we do. For what reason? We dont know. I remember gazing at my gravel driveway and wondering how all of the rocks are making such perfect repeating patterns, and i wondered how i hadnt noticed before. Well, i came down, went back outside, and lo and behold there werent the crazy patterns.

Quote:

PsychedelicWizard said:
im on DMT friends
can i find myself?
does thyself exist>
i need to smoke more

The last line made me chuckle. XD Your posts intrigue me to try DMT. I'll be finding a source for extractables soon. I like the idea of a 5 minute level 5 trip. :awecid:

--------------------

Offlinesilas simon
get it
 User Gallery

#12302950 - 03/30/10 11:45 PM (14 years, 1 day ago)

just drank tea made with 5 grams of golden teachers! coming up :]

--------------------

ever so curious about psilocybe baeocystis. do please pm me if you can facilitate some hands on learning!

Offlinemasterfuol
Stranger
    #12303022 - 03/31/10 12:05 AM (14 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Trim said:
Quote:

evilturnip said:

just finished reading a book that deals with this very subject. It was called Time Fractals and it talked about the upcoming 2012 date which is the end of the 4th and final world time in the great cycle through the zodiac constellations. It also talked about how our universe is just one big fractal and everything runs in patterns and cycles. I would recommend it to anyone interested in the subject and it is a very short and easy read.

Offlinegabbaganchi
version 4.3
Male

Loc: Great Plains Flag
    #12303025 - 03/31/10 12:05 AM (14 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Trim said:
Quote:

evilturnip said:

I realized the same thing. We always look for patterns in whatever we do. For what reason? We dont know. I remember gazing at my gravel driveway and wondering how all of the rocks are making such perfect repeating patterns, and i wondered how i hadnt noticed before. Well, i came down, went back outside, and lo and behold there werent the crazy patterns.

Quote:

PsychedelicWizard said:
im on DMT friends
can i find myself?
does thyself exist>
i need to smoke more

The last line made me chuckle. XD Your posts intrigue me to try DMT. I'll be finding a source for extractables soon. I like the idea of a 5 minute level 5 trip. :awecid:

i can occasionally see patterns when i'm at default mind. for instance: students in a classroom, focused on their work, make small movements/fidgets in an elusive rhytmic pattern. wind blowing through tall grass will sometimes send flashing 'pixels/motes?' but only if i'm looking at fixed point, not trying to focus on the motes. also, looking at the ground behind crawling ants is fascinating, letting them form a kind of static... it's easy once you get the knack.

--------------------
:sanpedro: :peyote: :tripmolecule:

OfflinePsychedelicSpirit
Priest of Hathor
Male

Loc: Houston, Texas Flag
Re: The Official Mid-trip Posting Thread [Re: gabbaganchi]
    #12303515 - 03/31/10 02:46 AM (14 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

gabbaganchi said:
Quote:

Trim said:
Quote:

evilturnip said:

Quote:

PsychedelicWizard said:
im on DMT friends
can i find myself?
does thyself exist>
i need to smoke more

i can occasionally see patterns when i'm at default mind. for instance: students in a classroom, focused on their work, make small movements/fidgets in an elusive rhytmic pattern. wind blowing through tall grass will sometimes send flashing 'pixels/motes?' but only if i'm looking at fixed point, not trying to focus on the motes. also, looking at the ground behind crawling ants is fascinating, letting them form a kind of static... it's easy once you get the knack.

You know, that's interesting, because ants actually leave trails of pheromones behind them to communicate with other ants.

--------------------
Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle drugs.

OfflineTrim
Newbie Psychonaut
Male

Re: The Official Mid-trip Posting Thread [Re: silas simon]
    #12304526 - 03/31/10 10:18 AM (14 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

silas simon said:
just drank tea made with 5 grams of golden teachers! coming up :]

How'd it go dude? I wasnt watching the thread when you dosed, so i couldnt wish you good vibes at the time.

--------------------

Edited by Trim (03/31/10 10:19 AM)

Offlinesilas simon
get it
 User Gallery

#12306069 - 03/31/10 02:15 PM (14 years, 22 hours ago)

ah, it was great

the trees all leaned forward to greet me when i went outside to check my mail, i fully understood a few ween songs as they manifested in my closed eye visuals (mutilated lips, anyone?), came to some wonderful conclusions on the nature of life as i smoked cigarettes and watched them 'die', tried like hell to figure out why i should care about the trappings of society, wished i could share this experience with my parents, grew much closer in my relationship with my girlfriend, and had some fantastic sex

all in all a pleasant time

--------------------

ever so curious about psilocybe baeocystis. do please pm me if you can facilitate some hands on learning!

Invisiblenasem
Stranger

#12351811 - 04/07/10 09:28 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Chewing on the last bit of about 23-28g wet cubes. Test driving some Chileans. Shroom Cap blast off in about T-minus 20~30 mins.

Wish me luck

--------------------
I dont know

Offlineiheartearth
Female

Re: The Official Mid-trip Posting Thread [Re: nasem]
    #12352058 - 04/07/10 10:15 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Good vibes to you nasem. :smile::dancingshroom:

:raveface:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order