Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLeviathon
tripped andtested

Loc: Over the hills and throug...
Second trip with girlfriend. Good idea?
    #1233548 - 01/20/03 08:14 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Please read my My first trip it explains a little about myself my friend jim and my girlfriend. All three of us will be tripping in the location explained at the bottom of my trip report. I want my girlfriend to trip with me because she has a very jaded view of life and gets depressed about it sometimes. What i am hoping will happen is she will see everything in a new light like i did and just be so overwhelmingly happy to be alive just as i felt. I will be giving her a low dose in case she freaks out or something. What are your guy's thoughts? Good idea, bad one? I am hoping it will turn her view around or at leased show her some new possibilties for life.
Oh yea, tell me what you think of my first trip!

--------------------
You can not recieve with hands already full.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Second trip with girlfriend. Good idea? [Re: Leviathon]
    #1233555 - 01/20/03 08:29 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I think chicks are more proned to bad trips, so a low dose would probley be a good idea. (You can always step it up tha next time)

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #1233655 - 01/20/03 08:57 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Far be it for me to tell you what to do, but does your GF actually want to trip?

I haven't done shrooms myself yet, but my understanding of psychedelics is that you should only do them if you want to, and feel prepared. If your GF gets depressed, and is doing it because she wants to make you happy, well, she might not be in the best frame of mind.

I can understand that you want her to be happy, but I've always thought that drugs don't make you happy, it's all about set and setting etc...

I've asked my friends to join me when I decide to trip, but there's no pressure on them, I know we don't think the same ways and I don't want them to have a bad trip because they are totally unprepared.

Just my thoughts anyways...

#edit# Actually, after reading about your trip and your GF, it does sound like she has some hangups. From what you wrote, I certainly wouldn't be giving her any drugs (but I don't know her, you do).

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Edited by Edame (01/20/03 09:04 AM)

OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
Re: Second trip with girlfriend. Good idea? [Re: Edame]
    #1234199 - 01/20/03 12:14 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

well, ive done shrooms with my girl before.....not a very good idea. I looked at her in a different way, almost like she wasnt my gf at all....and she started to reallly annoy me, and then it looked like she was full of shiit, and when she talked, she spewed out shiit. (i didnt actually see this, i thought it, hehe). It made me see all the BAD things about my gf, leading to me breaking up with her, b-cuz since then, she was really annoying. Then again, im young, and relationships dont mean much. If you 2 are really tight together and always have a good time, then yes, if not....do it wit yer boys..

peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

OfflineLoop_Theorist
addict
    #1234221 - 01/20/03 12:24 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

me and my G/F are planning to trip together as soon as I have enough fruits fro the both of us, and to be perfectly honest: this is it. If I see her as not being the "one" after we trip together, then she's gone. See I think my tripping frame of mind is to be trusted more then my normal frame of mind...

...but thats just me

-Loop

PS: my g/f has done shrooms before we met so...

--------------------
Pack-tight, midnight, ship it to tha coast.
Some take tha plane, you, you on tha boat,
right beside tha money which right beside tha coke
Passin by tha coastgaurd, right under their nose.

To the US-HEY where anyone can getny, MIA all the way to New Your city, you a twenty now....

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: Second trip with girlfriend. Good idea? [Re: Loop_Theorist]
    #1235122 - 01/20/03 08:07 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i'd watch out about putting all your faith in yer mushroom induced thoughts. its not that the mushrooms would lie... its that you might perceive what they say wrong, or you might bring some impurities into your trip. not sayin not to do it, just... make sure no thoughts are occupying your mind at all, no preconcieved notions about what will happen, nothing :-)

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
    #1235131 - 01/20/03 08:19 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i notice most girls are very self-concious, which can lead to a really bad trip. make sure your girlfriend is relaxed before she does it, and not depressed at the time, because thats an almost failproof recipe for disaster. i dont suggest tripping with others friend, only her. but then again, thats based on what i've seen with my girlfriend tripping.
also, make sure she RESPECTS the mushrooms, and believes in them.

as to your trip story: people have trouble realizing why life can be beautiful. i theorize its because the ego cannot live in a blissful person, so it clouds the mind with a skewed perception of happiness. the ego wants you to want these material things, because it will allow ego to strive much more, in a mind that is not trying to deny the ego, but as is the case with most people, just do what they feel might make them momentarily happy. but realize that just telling people this is attacking what they have been told is real. even if a small portion of them realizes that they are being controlled by ego, they find a pleasure in it, that satisfies them for only as long as is needed. your intentions are definitely good, but people will feel as though you are attacking them.

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Offlinea house fly on meth
Stranger
    #1235178 - 01/20/03 09:32 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I've usually always tripped with my girlfriend (thus far,); although it hasn't let me bend my mental dimension around this drug, it does act as a sort of introspective agent and, on the first two times, unfolded us together. It was a great expirence both times, here are some tips:

Have a good attitude; charisma and projected mentality/attitude, espicially with dtugs, go a hell of a long way: be cool, make sure you are on good ground (have had a good day, and the same with her) and make sure you entirely supportive/funny/engaging etc etc. If things go bad, step up and take the reigns of the situation by being firm:

Ex, the 2nd time i tripped i took ~ 4.2 grams and my gf did about 3.75; i was feeling burned cause after 1.5 hour nothing happened, so I took a shower (i often love taken 3-4 hour showers on dex/weed going from hot to cold, etc) which, circa synthesia, plunged my mind father than i have ever been. My gf decided to join me, and it was too much for her (and me at times) so I told her to calm down, breathe heavily, put her vertically against the tub and made sure she relaxed (turn off the commotion of the water, etc). The rest of the trip was great...

Also, as you go into the trip try and maintain conversation with your girlfriend and keep it positive; as the trip unfolds, it'll velocitize the trip to be more conductive towards an 'enlightening' / inspiring trip.

Anyways, my two cents...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract