Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: No eyewitness to Jesus? [Re: OrgoneConclusion]
    #12345996 - 04/06/10 11:23 PM (14 years, 13 days ago)

That's the only way to communicate with youngsters these days.  :sad:

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineChemical Sandman
The Psychedelic Sinner

Loc: Canada
    #12347224 - 04/07/10 08:18 AM (14 years, 13 days ago)

where in scripture do they get the idea that a beard is bad????????

--------------------
"It's that in me there is no sorcery, there is no anger, there are no lies. Because I don't have garbage, I don't have dust. The sickness comes out if the sick vomit. They vomit the sickness. They vomit because the mushrooms want them to. If the sick don't vomit, I vomit. I vomit for them and in that way the malady is expelled. The mushrooms have power because they are the flesh of God. And those that believe are healed. Those that do not believe are not healed."(Maria Sabina)

"Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is the same as that of the religious fanatics, and it springs from the same source . . . They are creatures who can't hear the music of the spheres." (Albert Einstein)

OfflineChemical Sandman
The Psychedelic Sinner

Re: No eyewitness to Jesus? [Re: learningtofly]
    #12347228 - 04/07/10 08:19 AM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

learningtofly said:
the gnostic gospels were written way after jesus allegedly died

the ones they found. I wouldn't say a couple hundred years is way after either. I suppose making copies of the original are out of the question?

The author's who supposedly wrote them, live and walked with Christ.

--------------------
"It's that in me there is no sorcery, there is no anger, there are no lies. Because I don't have garbage, I don't have dust. The sickness comes out if the sick vomit. They vomit the sickness. They vomit because the mushrooms want them to. If the sick don't vomit, I vomit. I vomit for them and in that way the malady is expelled. The mushrooms have power because they are the flesh of God. And those that believe are healed. Those that do not believe are not healed."(Maria Sabina)

"Then there are the fanatical atheists whose intolerance is the same as that of the religious fanatics, and it springs from the same source . . . They are creatures who can't hear the music of the spheres." (Albert Einstein)

OfflineChemical Sandman
The Psychedelic Sinner

#12347252 - 04/07/10 08:28 AM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
My bro does good work in turning kids around, it is just too bad that it has to be wrapped in dogma and myth.

lol turning kids around eh?

--------------------

InvisibleOrgoneConclusion
Blue Fish Group
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the C
Re: No eyewitness to Jesus? [Re: Chemical Sandman]
    #12347390 - 04/07/10 09:06 AM (14 years, 13 days ago)

:nonono:

--------------------

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #12347437 - 04/07/10 09:16 AM (14 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Chemical Sandman said:
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
My brother is a Christian Counselor and is forbidden to wear a beard - too radical.

:rolleyes:

nice lie.

As far as I know this isn't a lie. Better get the facts before calling someone a liar.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #12348380 - 04/07/10 12:29 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Chemical Sandman said:

Did you not read the OP? :what:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

OfflineChemical Sandman
The Psychedelic Sinner

Re: No eyewitness to Jesus? [Re: Icelander]
    #12350330 - 04/07/10 05:41 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

Chemical Sandman said:
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
My brother is a Christian Counselor and is forbidden to wear a beard - too radical.

:rolleyes:

nice lie.

As far as I know this isn't a lie. Better get the facts before calling someone a liar.

Well then he must be part of a cult that is not Christian.

No scripture says anything against having a beard, everyone had a beard in the time of Christ. Even the man himself.:shrug:

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: No eyewitness to Jesus? [Re: Chemical Sandman] * 1
    #12350355 - 04/07/10 05:45 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

:haha: you think Jesus really existed.

--------------------

OfflineChemical Sandman
The Psychedelic Sinner

Re: No eyewitness to Jesus? [Re: Poid]
    #12350374 - 04/07/10 05:47 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

Chemical Sandman said:

They were "claimed" to be written by his disciples. Matthew,Mark,Luke, John, all have version of the Gospels, then Paul and John wrote most of the latter part of the new testament.

So the scripture that was found has to be deemed the original work or it is false?

How did they pass scripture down and preserve it back then? Did they pass one copy around for 2000 years?

Is it absurd to think that they would have made more copies from others?

Is it absurd to think that some of these other writers *cough* Roman Catholics *cough* Could have slightly changed these texts to conform to their political and financial gain?

Just because they have not found the "official" version dated to the exact time does not mean their is no truth in the scripture. If you research bible prophecies that have been already fulfilled you would be surprised.

Come on, when the leaders put the Bible together, they all agreed on 66 books...

come on 66?

You got to be shitting me right....

--------------------

OfflineChemical Sandman
The Psychedelic Sinner

Re: No eyewitness to Jesus? [Re: deCypher]
    #12350379 - 04/07/10 05:48 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Mr. Cypher said:

One liner #30,624

True contributer to the site.:rolleyes:

--------------------

Edited by Chemical Sandman (04/07/10 05:48 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12350421 - 04/07/10 05:53 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Chemical Sandman said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

Chemical Sandman said:

They were "claimed" to be written by his disciples. Matthew,Mark,Luke, John, all have version of the Gospels, then Paul and John wrote most of the latter part of the new testament.

So the scripture that was found has to be deemed the original work or it is false?

How did they pass scripture down and preserve it back then? Did they pass one copy around for 2000 years?

Is it absurd to think that some of these other writers *cough* Roman Catholics *cough* Could have slightly changed these texts to conform to their political and financial gain?

Just because they have not found the "official" version dated to the exact time does not mean their is no truth in the scripture. If you research bible prophecies that have been already fulfilled you would be surprised.

Come on, when the leaders put the Bible together, they all agreed on 66 books...

come on 66?

I'm sorry, I just cannot keep up with your retarded-ass train of thought. :shrug2:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#12350469 - 04/07/10 06:01 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

When you can't come up with a logical rebuttal, resort to saying that your opponents use one-liners.  :haha:

--------------------

OfflineChemical Sandman
The Psychedelic Sinner

#12350492 - 04/07/10 06:04 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

Chemical Sandman said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

Chemical Sandman said:

come on 66?

I'm sorry, I just cannot keep up with your retarded-ass train of thought. :shrug2:

I know theirs like what 10-20 lines? It's almost like someone has something to say other than a one liner.

That's not what the internet is for.

We don't want opinions spread out further than one line!
:seriousbusiness:

--------------------

OfflineChemical Sandman
The Psychedelic Sinner

#12350499 - 04/07/10 06:05 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Mr. Cypher said:
When you can't come up with a logical rebuttal, resort to saying that your opponents use one-liners.  :haha:

you made nearly 10 post's since then?:facepalm:

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #12350545 - 04/07/10 06:11 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Chemical Sandman said:
I know theirs like what 10-20 lines? It's almost like someone has something to say other than a one liner.

That's not what the internet is for.

We don't want opinions spread out further than one line!
:seriousbusiness:

It's not the quantity of words that bothers me, it's the retarded & nonsensical content. :nut:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Invisiblemr.bixby
Routine waxes cold
Male

Loc: The West is the Best
    #12350585 - 04/07/10 06:17 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
Christians make a big deal out of 'multiple eyewitness accounts'; yet they are totally in error. Not sure how they can all miss such a major point: not a single writer of any book in the Bible saw Jesus in the flesh. None. Zero. Nada. Zilch. Squadoosh.

There is a solid reason that few modern courts of law allow hearsay evidence.

Tell me why I don't like Monday's????

--------------------
finality [faɪˈnælɪtɪ]
n pl -ties
1. the condition or quality of being final or settled; conclusiveness.
2. a final or conclusive act

Long live the Shroomery and I'm done with it.:toast:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: No eyewitness to Jesus? [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #12350896 - 04/07/10 06:58 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

haha yeah, people who have faith in anything are stupid

Like faith in your senses and how the rational mind interprets those senses? How about faith in your own opinion?

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #12350944 - 04/07/10 07:04 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Mr. Cypher said:

Even if he didn't exist, I wholeheartedly have faith in what he represents metaphysically and psychologically, and consider Iesous the Christ to be the paradigm of human development.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

OfflineF0SS1L
Prehistoric Cyborg

Loc: 216
Re: No eyewitness to Jesus? [Re: MarkostheGnostic] * 2
    #12351019 - 04/07/10 07:17 PM (14 years, 12 days ago)

The earliest pieces of the Bible weren't even put into writing until some 30 or so years after Jesus' death. Even if those authors did know Jesus personally, which I highly doubt, you can rest assured that they're completely full of shit.

--------------------
That's me on the street with a violin under my chin. Playing with a grin, singing gibberish.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom