Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Greenbriar Trail drug raid leads to five arrests
    #10942133 - 08/26/09 02:47 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Greenbriar Trail drug raid leads to five arrests
100 chocolate covered mushrooms found among drugs seized Friday

Danielle Jacklyn Johnson
SPECIAL

By HOLLI DEAL BRAGG
hbragg@statesboroherald.com
912-489-9414
Updated: Aug. 25, 2009 7:58 p.m.

One hundred chocolate covered psilocybin mushrooms were among a large quantity of illegal drugs seized Friday during a raid on a Greenbriar Trail home, said Statesboro Police Chief Stan York.
    Officers found MDMA (Ecstasy) in powder form, psilocybin mushrooms, DMT (a hallucinogen), marijuana and LSD (acid), he said.
    Tuesday, officers released the identities of the five suspects arrested during Friday's drug bust. Danielle Jacklyn Johnson, 21,  who lives at the Greenbriar Trail home, was charged with three counts of sale of MDMA; sale of DMT (Dimethyltriptamine), three counts of unlawful use of communications to violate provisions prohibited (use of communication devices to sell illegal drugs); possession with intent to distribute MDMA, possession with intent to distribute DMT, and possession with intent to distribute psilocybin.
    Rhama Geraldine Neislinger, 18, who also lives at the Greenbriar Trail address,  was charged with trafficking in MDMA, possession with intent o distribute DMT, possession with intent to distribute psilocybin, possession with intent to distribute LSD, and possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, he said.
    Danielle Nicole Maskery, 21, of the same Greenbriar Trail address, was charged with possession of DMT and possession of psilocybin with intent to distribute.
    William Leonard Elliot, 27, East South Street, Chattanooga, Tenn., was charged with possession with intent to distribute MDMA, possession with intent to distribute DMT and possession of psilocybin with  intent to distribute, York said.
    Also, Matthew Lloyd Keller, 26, Bryner Creek Road, Cleveland, Tenn., was charged with trafficking MDMA,  possession with intent to distribute LSD, possession with intent to distribute DMT, possession of psilocybin with intent to distribute and marijuana possession with intent to distribute, he said.
    The arrest were made after a search warranted resulted from a two-month investigation, he said.
    Police seized 300 grams of powder-form Ecstasy (MDMA), 32 grams of DMT, an undisclosed amount of LSD in liquid form as well as in blotter paper; over eight grams (about 100 doses) of chocolate-covered psilocybin mushrooms, about 38 grams of marijuana and an undisclosed amount of cash, York said.
    The street value of the drugs seized is about $57,400, he said. "This (amount) does not include the totals of drugs purchased during the investigation."
    The Bulloch County Drug Suppression Team and Georgia Bureau of Investigation's Savannah Regional Drug Enforcement Office also assisted during the investigation, York said, adding that his department offered thanks to those agencies for supporting the raid.

http://www.statesboroherald.com/news/article/18946/

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: Greenbriar Trail drug raid leads to five arrests [Re: motaman]
    #10942435 - 08/26/09 03:27 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

This makes me sad :frown:

Offlineclover606
Stranger
Male
Re: Greenbriar Trail drug raid leads to five arrests [Re: dwpineal]
    #10942796 - 08/26/09 04:17 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Police seized 300 grams of powder-form Ecstasy (MDMA), 32 grams of DMT an undisclosed amount of LSD in liquid form as well as in blotter paper;

thats alot of drugs!

over eight grams (about 100 doses) of chocolate-covered psilocybin mushrooms.

umm... try 1-4 doses MAX. really one or two. who the fuck makes this stuff up?

--------------------
grassman said:

I remember being in DARE when i was much younger and some of the stories they would tell you are not only ridiculous, but completely untrue. One story was that a woman was on LSD and thought her infant was a turkey so she baked it in the oven. Now I look back and think thats hilarious, but at the time I guess it scared me.

OfflineSaowen6
VP of noobs
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Greenbriar Trail drug raid leads to five arrests [Re: clover606]
    #10942958 - 08/26/09 04:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

clover606 said:
over eight grams (about 100 doses) of chocolate-covered psilocybin mushrooms.

umm... try 1-4 doses MAX. really one or two. who the fuck makes this stuff up?

I havent even done shrooms before and i know that is totally bogus. Im sure they got that from saying they had 8 grams of pure psilocybin. They always have to play with the numbers to make it look like they did something huge. You see it with weed ALL the time.

--------------------
I am a totally ficticious person that doesnt even exist...

OfflineSmokeThatKush88
Midnight Toker
Male
Loc: Boston, MA
Re: Greenbriar Trail drug raid leads to five arrests [Re: Saowen6]
    #10947512 - 08/27/09 10:46 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Holy shit thats alot of Mali!! 300 grams?!?!:crazy2:

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Re: Greenbriar Trail drug raid leads to five arrests [Re: SmokeThatKush88]
    #10948113 - 08/27/09 12:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

They are pretty fucked, good luck to them, they should prolly get a good lawyer... :eek:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlineatldead420
Stranger

#11568661 - 12/02/09 09:02 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

These people are my friends and it was really sad what happened. I heard about from Daniell the exact details. They ended up selling to a narc and that is what started off the investigation. They are all really fuck and I hope the best for them. I know one of the girls for over a year and they are not criminals at all. They are just festival hippie kids who were just making money to survive and make it to the next show. :frown:

Offlineatldead420
Stranger

Re: Greenbriar Trail drug raid leads to five arrests [Re: atldead420]
    #11568666 - 12/02/09 09:03 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Also it was one hundred chocolates not 8 grams of dryed mush.

Offlinepukka
Stranger
    #12333830 - 04/05/10 04:52 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

you guys have no clue how sad this makes me....these are my good friends......still facing shit right now because of what happened then. i beg of you all to be as careful and sacred as possible because these people are still hurting from this.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds