Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebubkuss
pioneer of theunknown
 User Gallery
Is this normal?
    #1230885 - 01/19/03 09:00 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

well a load of my friends bought a few bags of mushies from a shop in town, and although i didint eat mine because i didnt think the time or setting was quite right, i got to see my friends on mush for the 1st time ever.

My friend who ate the whole bag (2.5g) just stood in front of a mirror for about 3 hours laughing at himself, which was quite amusing, but into the 4th hour i guess, i was trying to sleep he became really violent and had no respect for the house. he kept knocking stuff over and generally not giving a shit about it, which is highly unlike him, but as i was trying to sleep he all of a sudden came over and punched me in the stomach, pretty hard too. Ive never heard anyone become violent from mush before so i was quite surprised, so i just wondered if anyone else has experienced this.

2 other friends also ate a bag, one became really up tight about the mess in his house etc, and the other guy whos pizza was spiked with mush (not my idea, i thought that was pretty damn cruel) was pretty normal, he has a vivid imagination anyway and so it took him over 2 hours to notice something was wrong, simply became really pissed off with time aswell as being convinced he saw a monster on the book cover.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSnuffelzFurever
Psychonaut

Loc: Miami, florida
Re: Is this normal? [Re: bubkuss]
    #1230979 - 01/19/03 10:00 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

sounds pretty weird for a mushroom trip. i can only assume either laced mushrooms (pcp, doesnt sound like lsd), or yer friends are all have underlying mental conditions. hmmm. where do you live? is the shopa reputable one?

--------------------
"I think it's time we stop
Children, What's the sound,
Everybody look what's going down"

Offlinebubkuss
pioneer of theunknown
 User Gallery
Re: Is this normal? [Re: SnuffelzFurever]
    #1231072 - 01/19/03 10:45 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

the mush was no way laced, he was fine just a little weird. they sell them as smell pillows in the shop and are packaged in small canvas bags, not really sposed to be eaten, but it avoids legality problems as they are sold with intent to be used as a sleep aid (sposed to be put under pillow at night)

Offlineforevadazin
It's so easy toslip
    #1231076 - 01/19/03 10:48 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Defintly sounds weird.

Being punched while tripping sucks. I got punched in the face by a friend who was wrestling with my other friend on 3 hits of acid. It didnt hurt it just felt odd and my friend punched me in the ribs (breaking 2 ribs) while i was tripping on dxm..he was drunk..hes an asshole like that. But hes the only other friend of mine that knows chemistry which is something I love and need someone to talk to ya know..sorry for mumbling. ridalin does this to me lol

Offlinec0ma
the pimp

Re: Is this normal? [Re: forevadazin]
    #1231506 - 01/19/03 02:46 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i asume he was looking for your attentions...

what are your sexual reliationship with him? lol im kidding but seriosly maybe he was just trippin hard and he was pissed that u didnt trip with him... and was like looking for your attntion... i mean friends punch themselve sometimes, and sometimes its harder then a puncher wanted to punch...

lol i dunno wtf im mubling here.. i hope u can understand it :smile:

Offlineleafblowerz
Shroom mumbler
    #1231531 - 01/19/03 03:01 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I think you're full of shit, buttkiss. Three hours in front of the mirror? You a drug cop?

Leaf

OfflineBavet
Sensitive StonedRebel

Re: Is this normal? [Re: leafblowerz]
    #1231897 - 01/19/03 05:21 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

First time me n one of my old buds did shrooms he got all psychotic. He collected knives n stuff of that sort. So were tripping away and he turns into a little demon. Hes walking around the living room hunched over talking like a gremlin or some shit and saying mmmm yeah u know how easy it would be for me to kill you right now? I was like umm ok SIT U'R ASS DOWN AND STOP ACTING LIKE A RETARDED GREMLIN!!

--------------------
"~Dream as if you'll live forever....live as if you'll die today~ James Dean"

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Is this normal? [Re: Bavet]
    #1231987 - 01/19/03 05:47 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

"SIT U'R ASS DOWN AND STOP ACTING LIKE A RETARDED GREMLIN!!"

Thats fuckin funny :smile:

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
Re: Is this normal? [Re: leafblowerz]
    #1232235 - 01/19/03 07:42 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah? I think you're just a tad paranoid, leaf.
How is staring in the mirror for 3 hours unbelievable? Ever looked at yourself in the mirror on shrooms? It's fun. And this guy is a little crazy, judging from the story, so why isn't this possible?
A drug cop.. Hahaha. A drug cop came on here to tell us about him and his friends eating mushrooms. Riight.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: bubkuss]
    #1232646 - 01/20/03 01:01 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Offlinebubkuss
pioneer of theunknown
 User Gallery
Re: Is this normal? [Re: ]
    #1233199 - 01/20/03 06:17 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

the strangge thing was he didnt really remember it, when i asked him why he did it he was a little confused and thought he just dreamt that, everything he did was very hazzy the next day.

the other guy i was with picked up a knife and started walking round with it too, but i knew he wasnt gonna do anything.

well ive got 2.5g of mexicana to burn this wkd :grin: so i should have fun

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies