Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Ayahuasca, Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenotserious
Subie Rally Tripper

Second Ayahuasca Experience - Advice Needed
    #12313595 - 04/01/10 08:09 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Ok fine, its not REAL Ayahuasca, its Syrian Rue and Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark, but anyways,I had my first experience last Saturday with 10 grams MHRB and 3 grams of Rue.  My friend, who only drank 5 grams, had the most intense, terrifying, sorrowful, and painful experience of his life, but ended up on top at the end of the trip, and it seems that the damage done to his mind from doing massive ammounts of mushrooms has been somewhat cured!  I guess he is just amazingly sensitive to DMT because he said that the moment the drink hit his throat he could feel the effects coming on.  As for me, I had a great experience, although I spent most of my time worrying about my friend, although we had a sitter with us.  now that I have tested the waters and feel that this is something I would like to experience more deeply, I am fairly set on doing it again with 15 g this time, on the top of a hill, looking out over the water, by myself.  i just have a couple questions, has anyone ever experienced feeling very cold while on ayahuasca?  even with my jacket on, i felt a little cold for most of the experience.  Im not worried about it, i was just wondering.  also, how often would you say that ayahuasca could be safely taken?  this will be about a week after my last experience.  One more thing, it is a 100 percent chance of rain tomorrow, and will be somewhere below 50 degrees F.  Not that I expect to have a totally happy and peachy experience the whole time, but how do you think this will effect my trip?  I am not afraid of death and rebirth, and i am ready for whatever happens, i would just like to confront some things in my life which i think i may be able to conquer  with ayahuasca.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblecesarmd7

Re: Second Ayahuasca Experience - Advice Needed *DELETED* [Re: notserious]
    #12316110 - 04/02/10 06:35 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by cesarmd7

Reason for deletion: .

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Second Ayahuasca Experience - Advice Needed [Re: cesarmd7]
    #12316259 - 04/02/10 08:14 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

don't up the amount of syrian rue
it can make your body feel strangely even by itself

--------------------
...or something

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   eBay Mimosa Hostilis   Amazon Ayahuasca, Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience