Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecrzyn8
space monkey
Male User Gallery

Loc: hiding under your bed!
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: catboosh]
    #12309487 - 03/31/10 11:43 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

wow crazy story man  glad you're doing better

--------------------
without pain we can never know pleasure

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenootropic
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Loc: graveyard
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: crzyn8]
    #12309542 - 03/31/10 11:57 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

shit happens. glad you pulled through. :thumbup:

--------------------
[quote]Oweyervishice said:
[quote]Icelander said:
What is at the bottom of it?[/quote]

Death anxiety? :flirt:[/quote]

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: nootropic]
    #12309751 - 04/01/10 12:48 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

great story man

that was an intense read.

it just mindblowing what a brain can produce in any given circumstance, though i never wish to see what you saw, it is still very very interesting

someone suggested making a movie about it, all im sayin is i would definitely watch that story

thanks for sharing

--------------------

I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

OfflineMoronicus
smokehousebacon.
Male

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: tracedwards313]
    #12310084 - 04/01/10 02:53 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

See, I'm sticking with the HPPD part, because usually when I do a lotta shrooms or acid, i'll still get some random visuals and stuff, sticks around for a while..months even after redosing.

--------------------

BACON RANCH, FUCK YEAH

A post about m00nshine

Anonymous #6 said:
Yes, it is. The shine stands for his job title, which is Shoe Shiner, the moon stands for the time he comes out to be a nigger, which is best suited for the negroid camouflage.

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: Moronicus]
    #12310229 - 04/01/10 05:20 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

one time i took 5 hits or so of acid on 15 mg's or so of adderrall...worst acid trip of my life period...i went into a really fucked up psychotic state. terrible head space, one minute i'd be happy the next i'd feel psychotically depressed, crying hysterically like a baby...never had i been so depressed and felt so bad about myself in my entire life. what an awful feeling...and this was just a few hits mixed with dex-amps...it would be a terrible experience taking a bump of meth on a prolonged trip or a very high dose no doubt

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #12310360 - 04/01/10 06:41 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, from just reading the story it sounds like the meth is what triggered the psychosis.

It sounds like everything was going fine with his little 'perma-trip' until his did the bump of meth. And that turned his 'trip' into 'psychosis'.

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: dwpineal]
    #12310458 - 04/01/10 07:41 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Wow.  I know I've given you five shrooms in the past for your awesome artwork, but, now I have to do it again for taking the time to unabashedly and unapologetically tell this story from your past.

Wishing you all the best!

N.B.

Edit:  Had to put it in "Trade" due to Shroomery rules.  WTF?

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Edited by Nature Boy (04/01/10 07:47 AM)

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12310487 - 04/01/10 07:49 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yea dude. High acid dose mixed with a even a little amphetamine will most certainly throw the most head strong person into psychosis.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: catboosh]
    #12310695 - 04/01/10 08:34 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
one time i took 5 hits or so of acid on 15 mg's or so of adderrall...worst acid trip of my life period...i went into a really fucked up psychotic state. terrible head space, one minute i'd be happy the next i'd feel psychotically depressed, crying hysterically like a baby...never had i been so depressed and felt so bad about myself in my entire life. what an awful feeling...and this was just a few hits mixed with dex-amps...it would be a terrible experience taking a bump of meth on a prolonged trip or a very high dose no doubt

Wow, thanks for that story! Yes the point at which it went from cool and trippy in a really ridiculously far out way - to scary I can't tell what's going on or remember what you just said to me, no touch with reality - fucked up, was the meth confusion. jeez!

I've always been very careful and try to educate myself before putting any substance into my body - that one was a MAJOR surprise.

Quote:

mrgibblet said:
Quote:

noticeofeviction said:
Interesting read thanks for sharing :thumbup:

Real crazy stuff. Question: Were hallucinations present throughout this whole experience? When did they subside? How are your senses now?

Hallucinations were present the entire time. I had rare auditory hallucinations, but most everything was visual, the anti-psychotic meds did chill out the visuals a bit, but they colored my experience of the world into a grey blah wasteland anyway, so I got off those as quick as I could. Once I balanced out from those, I definitely still was getting visuals, patterns and everything else.

Quote:

catboosh said:
i am assuming you have hppd,
so

to what degree has it impaired your life? how do you deal with it?

and what perspective do you view your life now? (literally and psychologically)

I have no lasting traces of HPPD at this point. I spent a lot of time looking into HPPD and other people who had experiences similar to mine - I didn't find too much looking down those avenues, but did find some interesting stories.

Once I took LSD again at the very end of the experience, I really started putting things back together in my life. I was able to go back to college, get a job and move back out of my parents house out on my own again.

I learned that once you have something, you can build yourself back up again. What once was lost can be regained.

I was impaired for a bit, but I took the diagnosis I got from the hospital as a challenge. I wasn't going to let myself be brought down like that, and made the mental push to correct what was not right in my mind and in my life.

I have since come a long way. I have become a vegetarian (I don't eat anything that once had a face) as a result of this, I just decided it wasn't the right vibration for me personally - with education and patience I have developed a very nice diet that works for me. I went to massage therapy school and learned the body inside and out - that was quite amazing. I have definitely become a more careful person and I try to respect all the interconnectedness around me, which we all know can manifest in weird ways...

Most of all I learned to respect the power of the psychedelic molecules. (FOR ME) They are to be respected and used with reverence and care. I got a little lost from the path and they pointed the way back home to safety for me. Some people have to learn things the hard way I guess. Now I try to pay close attention and read the signs the universe puts along my path.

But in short, today I have no lasting effects from the experience. I think if you saw me in the day to day, I would appear totally ordinary :smile: (okay well that actually sounds not too cool, but in my day to day I camouflage myself - I let my colors fly when I'm at shows or on the road though :smile:

Light and Love,
DW

OfflineCJCollin37
Gentleman & Scholar

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: Trim]
    #12310860 - 04/01/10 09:19 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Trim said:
Quote:

bryguy27007 said:
Quote:

Trim said:
Quote:

CJCollin37 said:

You should really get that checked out man...

I dont mean it whirrs and clicks audibly. It's a figure of speech. You could be just joking all together, in which case disregard this post. lol

He was definitely joking.
I'm glad I've had to spell check definitely for my whole life.
Still don't know how to spell it.

Excuse me, im a bit under the weather. Haha. But yeah, i've always spelled it definately, and i just now realized that i've been wrong all these years. :facepalm: I'm a sectional spelling bee champ, so that kinda makes me sad.

LMAO I was definitely kidding hahahah. And dude I was a sectional spelling bee champ and spelled it "definately" for years too! Hahahah

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: CJCollin37]
    #12310955 - 04/01/10 09:46 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Ehh...Crazy shit man. Thanks for this topic.

Being stuck at the hospital given all sort of fucked up drugs must have sucked. I'm glad you are fine now and back on your feet again! :sun:

Some people here dont know how expensive is to make a movie... why not a book instead? :tongue:

Anyway, It's cool to know there is people like you around, even if you cant see them, as they are camouflaged under a normal appearance.

I hope I'll meet you at a festival one day!

Much Love!!! :heart:

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Invisibledwpineal
Psychedelic Artist
 User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: Hiei] * 2
    #12311011 - 04/01/10 10:04 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I actually have a listing of stories that I need to write into a book. For Years and years I would sit around and trip and tell these crazy stories from my past -  I would always hear - man you need to write a f&^%ing book! The list I have is just to trigger my memory so I can have a starting point.

I had NO Idea that people would like it, so now I have to tell you I am inspired.

FractalDust called it Gonzo Journalism and that really made me feel good :smile: I would've never thought...and this LSD story is just one of a million...so I may actually try to write it all down one day :smile:

You all can help and get exclusive previews LOL

OfflineUbitsa
Waiting Is
 User Gallery

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
    #12311093 - 04/01/10 10:24 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Yea, send us the drafts to proofread :wink:

--------------------

OfflineCJCollin37
Gentleman & Scholar

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: Ubitsa]
    #12311917 - 04/01/10 01:03 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

SICK

:thumbup:

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: CJCollin37]
    #12312173 - 04/01/10 01:48 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

good story man

glad you made it out sane in the end.

i would have lost it if i got that spun

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #12312316 - 04/01/10 02:14 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

You kinda remind me of yageman...

He was another Shroomerite who had some crazy stories to tell about dropping massive amounts of acid back in the day...

--------------------

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: RobMarley420]
    #12312487 - 04/01/10 02:44 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

good story thanks

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#12312650 - 04/01/10 03:16 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

:pipesmoke::shineon::inlove3::hug::peace:

Edited by smaerd (09/17/10 01:34 PM)

InvisibleHiei
8======><=====8
Male User Gallery

Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months [Re: redeyesmj]
    #12312665 - 04/01/10 03:18 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yeah but yageman got acid himself eating too much of it. :lol:

--------------------
◄►۞◄►

Offlinejw2234
Astral Traveler
Male

Loc: Bay Area Flag
Re: My LSD trip that lasted 8 months *DELETED* [Re: dwpineal]
    #12313102 - 04/01/10 04:42 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by jw2234

Reason for deletion: ,

--------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

there is nothing to fear with this chemical besides astonishing realization that everything IS indeed 1 entity

Questions

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag