Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejimmyjame1
Lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: N00B Inside -Need Help Re: Mycelium Growth [Re: OwMyHead]
    #12250998 - 03/22/10 07:34 PM (14 years, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

OwMyHead said:
1wsfl said:

Quote:

I did not use store bought Brown Rice Flour (couldn't find any) but I bought whole grain brown rice (Mahatma brand) and grinded it down into flour-like form before applying to the mix.

I am *brand new* and haven't even gotten to the point that you are at, 1wsfl, but you might want to ask specifically about the rice?

I don't know if Mahatma is organic or not, but I'm thinking not, and I think there's a reason we're supposed to use organic.

i think its because they put pesticides and fungicides on it which is exactly what you don't want when you are growing fungus

--------------------
:nyan:Link to My Journaland My Trade List :nyan:

LOVE PEACE AND BEAUTIFUL MUSIC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejimmyjame1
Lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: N00B Inside -Need Help Re: Mycelium Growth [Re: Cabinet_Sanchez]
    #12291176 - 03/29/10 06:40 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cabinet_Sanchez said:
I'm 11 days after my inoculation with a PF grow (my first) and my mycelium is growing fine. 

I was worried that mine wasn't growing at around 4 days too, but then I got a hilarious bright idea:  roll up the tinfoil a bit.  I don't know if you used tin foil or how much, but when we did ours the needle didn't reach below where the tin foil came down on the jars, so I didn't think it was growing at all until I looked under it.

Our jars are also incubating about between 80-85, and you should be fine at that temperature.  If you flamed the needle and didn't let it cool then it could've been too hot when you inoculated right after... but I don't think that would ruin all the jars.  Is your incubation chamber nice and dark?

It also might just be a bit too early to tell.  Some jars just take a long time and 5 days isn't that long in the grand scheme.

yah my pf tek jars took 7 days to show the first sign of growth.

my wbs jars took much longer (more like 14 days - 17 days) to show its first sign of growth

so be paitent it will pay off

--------------------
:nyan:Link to My Journaland My Trade List :nyan:

LOVE PEACE AND BEAUTIFUL MUSIC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom