Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleFrenchMachine

#12280193 - 03/26/10 11:09 PM (14 years, 24 days ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (03/24/11 11:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMind Transcribing
Candy Baron
Male User Gallery

Loc: Lost in Tanaris
Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #12280366 - 03/26/10 11:40 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

This won't make you feel any better but,

I'm glad you're back :cheers:

What you said reminded me of this

It's the making of an animation film. Most of the movie is an illusion  put together in such a way that it appears seamless and whole.

Edited by Mind Transcribing (03/26/10 11:49 PM)

OfflineThisfire
Chiller
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: Mind Transcribing]
    #12280837 - 03/27/10 01:14 AM (14 years, 23 days ago)

Sometimes salvia reminds us why it is the most potent drug around.
I haven't had a salvia trip quite as vivid as yours, except once when I smoked it on Shrooms, but I don't remember what happened.

I could almost see what you were saying though. I might just be high, but that was a very detailed salvia story haha

Ill need to experiment with salvia again one day.. I kind of miss it.

--------------------

Let your imagination fill in the blanks.
Weed, Salvia, DXM, MDMA, Speed, Azures, Cubes, Nitrous, DMT, LSD /, Peyote, Ayahuasca

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: Thisfire]
    #12282777 - 03/27/10 12:58 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

Again, my friend, I know exactly what you're talking about.

Even about only being able to experience 2 levels no matter what you smoke, how you smoke, or where you smoke it. It's either I'm sitting in my chair knowing what I'm doing, with slightly noticeable CEVs, or I'm with them in their place of work.

I also find it odd how I'm also able to speak to them during my experience. Sort of like "What exactly are you doing? What is this place? Is anyone going to talk to me?"

Only once have I had dialogue with these forever-rotating peoploid figures that seem to be doing something of importance, and I forgot the majority of what was spoken.

I wonder if it's even meant to be figured out? I kind of stopped taking entheogens to find a more spiritual path to live, and I wonder if these entheogens are only meant to destroy any previous notion about life/reality because that's the way we're supposed to live? It seems silly and simple, but the more I experience whatever realm exists within ours, the more I'm able to completely annihilate my old thoughts about everything. It makes me feel like I understand less the more I trip, yet that's how I like it, ha.

There's also the notion that it could simply be a reminder that "Hey, there's a lot more to that little 2D sheet than you're aware" or maybe that they want you to see beyond the sheet.

What I don't get is why is it a sheet?! Of all things, that has to be the most confusing.

I've heard that the Universe can be flat, I wonder if this ties into it at all... idk.

Sorry I didn't offer much insight into the matter. To me it seems that we are all experiencing VERY similar things, but I still maintain if it were meant to be figured out, they would not stop telling you exactly what they are doing every time you peek beyond the veil.

OfflineComradez
stargazer
Male

Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: Angel_Above]
    #12283546 - 03/27/10 03:03 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

OP:  I have experienced so many similar things, it's not even funny. 

As I'm coming up, I get that "painting" feeling every time.  I often get the sense that I could grab my whole field of vision like a sheet of fruit roll-ups and chuck it in my mouth and start chewing it if I wanted to.  And then embedded "within" or "through" this 3-D reality that now appears 2-D is some higher-dimensional reality (maybe 4-D) that now appears 3-D.  I haven't seen beings manipulating this higher-dimensional reality, but there is ALWAYS some sort of wheel-like motion or circular cyclic motion pattern about it.  One time I had the sense of this higher-dimensional reality being like a spinning globe on which our normal reality was a 2-D surface.  One time I had the sense of riding a huge paddlewheel.

And part of this 2-D sheet phenomenon is an ambiguity about how far objects really are from me.  It's like, my brain doesn't know if I'm looking at an object that is 1 foot in diameter and 10 feet away, or at an object that is 1 light-year in diameter and 10 light-years away, or 1 nanometer in diameter and 10 nanometers from my eyeball.  All I can tell is a certain shape takes up a certain part of my field of vision.  And even if I'm looking at my pipe and know full well as I'm still coming up that it's a pipe and that it's only a few inches across, for some reason that rational conscious part of my mind is not feeding back into my visual processing to structure the pre-conscious visual processing, and for some reason it can still feel like I'm holding a whole pipe-shaped galaxy in my hand (which then thus makes me feel enormous, like some godlike manipulator of galaxies), even though I know full well (for that brief moment, until I really lose it) that it's only a pipe.  Very strange.

And I agree that the "levels 1-6" thing is mostly bs.  Maybe not at first, but after becoming acquainted with salvia, one tends to develop one's own scale of uncanny similarities that come up in trip after trip, even if a few details are different.

Offlinersinatra13
ⓅⓈⓘⓛⓞⒸⓨⓑⓘⓃ
 User Gallery

Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: Comradez]
    #12285353 - 03/27/10 09:52 PM (14 years, 23 days ago)

incredible. salvia is truely powerful stuff
i wish more people gave it the respect it deserved.

--------------------

InvisibleMastamike1118
Male

Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: rsinatra13]
    #12285804 - 03/28/10 12:07 AM (14 years, 22 days ago)

both are realities one that exiats when we are sober and one when we smoke salvia...salvias presence may seem like a facade or maybe it is just sally keeping your mind safe not a hard ass trip but a "fake" version of this world

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: Mastamike1118]
    #12287691 - 03/28/10 01:09 PM (14 years, 22 days ago)

The absolute strangest thing about these experiences, at least to me, is the fact that each trip builds off the last.

My analogy I like to use is it's like a TV show with new episodes.

It's the same sort of thing going on in the new episodes, but it's something that hasn't been seen before by you, because it's new.

What I find interesting is we all have our own realities. Your experiences and genetics make you an impossible person to recreate, yet despite all of our differences, we have VERY similar experiences with this entheogen.

It's strange.

And I got a feeling it always will be strange and unexplainable.

Edited by Angel_Above (03/28/10 01:10 PM)

OfflineIfOnlyICouldWrite
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nova Scotia, Canada
Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: Angel_Above]
    #12295009 - 03/29/10 07:47 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

My world turns into a painting like thing too. Like everything is made out of teeny tiny pixels. Like the way pictures are made in a book when you look super close. I feel this way - NORMALLY - sometimes... my vision has detectable sparkles here and there but it is so intense on salvia.

A lot of people have the feeling they've ruined reality - I wonder if that is supposed to deter us from visiting?

--------------------
"Who is dreaming what? A sage went to sleep one night and dreamt he was a butterfly, only to be awakened by a sudden noise. When he opened his eyes he questioned, "Am I a man, dreaming I was a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming I am a man?" Who are you in reality?" Zen Life - Daniel Levin

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #12295290 - 03/29/10 08:38 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Everything experienced is real in some sense. To think that you experienced something non real defies logic. Its just a matter of how you interpret what you saw.

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: DimensionX]
    #12295854 - 03/29/10 10:13 PM (14 years, 21 days ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (03/24/11 11:12 PM)

OfflineMilkdudTitties
My Nipples Look Like Milk Duds
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #12296321 - 03/29/10 11:29 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

You just described my trips on salvia. I see all the same stuff you do, the gears, the turning, the people that are always busy doing something that i cant quite comprehend. God damn it is so similar to my trips its scary.

I also see these beings when i take acid. While i am on salvia i can't speak or comprehend them but when i was on acid they were talking to me. Laughing that i was on acid. I remember i had my phone out and one says 'who could he be texting right now and what could he possibly want to say?' and i typed my message in: 4:20 blaze it. After i hit send the one who talked said, 'oh 420 hahahaha and all of them started laughing, like they all knew what it meant.

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: MilkdudTitties]
    #12296417 - 03/29/10 11:47 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

MilkdudTitties said:
You just described my trips on salvia. I see all the same stuff you do, the gears, the turning, the people that are always busy doing something that i cant quite comprehend. God damn it is so similar to my trips its scary.

I also see these beings when i take acid. While i am on salvia i can't speak or comprehend them but when i was on acid they were talking to me. Laughing that i was on acid. I remember i had my phone out and one says 'who could he be texting right now and what could he possibly want to say?' and i typed my message in: 4:20 blaze it. After i hit send the one who talked said, 'oh 420 hahahaha and all of them started laughing, like they all knew what it meant.

That's pretty funny...

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

#12296593 - 03/30/10 12:31 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

FrenchMachine said:
The average person would then probably have to go through some type of therapy if they suddenly experienced what I do when I smoke Salvia extract, it's that real & shocking.

That's how I feel haha.

But it does have this vague sort of "I remember this!" factor going on. Like it's something I can understand, but I just don't remember.

What's especially weird, at least to me, is that for the first few moments you go "back" to that place or state of mind you have just put yourself into it is scary (the "you" is more about me than you in particular) but then when the beings are working and doing their little cosmic dance there is that "Oh, this is what's happening here!"

I get that a lot on salvia. I always talk about the trips as if I've entered a different reality.

"So this is how that reality works!" is what I usually say before I leave a trip.

Ugh.

The more I think about this the weirder I realize it truly is.

And always will be.

God speed to you all on your journeys. We need more people like us in this world :smile:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#12297340 - 03/30/10 05:17 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Nice report French machine;

One day, I am pretty sure, we will be able to record the events and share them from a recording cap on a tripper into a playback cap that a viewing person is wearing. I predict that something will be lost in translation (such as subvocal cogitation), but that the plasticky waxy stuff and transparency at the beginning will translate through (*1), and the visionary events  featuring the gears and beings will be there (*2), as well as the weird tearing at the body and 2-dimensional flattening (*3).

The ingenious rescue operation at the end of the sequence followed by the return to near baseline reality was also great to read.

You can see this report against the framework of all salvia reports and note the following ramp up and down:
a) the effects increase in intensity until maximal,
b) the maximal effect lasts a fairly short time but is totally immersive.
c) the effects subside returning the salvianaut to baseline.

If you examine your experience against this frame work with attention to generalities, you should at least be able to observe and honestly report
1. Light visual effects at the beginning (waxy plasticky + transparency) Also Known As "L" or level 3.
2. Visionary experiences of some sort - fractal, gear-like, gardens and flowers, space grids, and maybe little beings which is also known as the "V" or level 4.
3. Immaterial experiences where normalcy of the body is defied such as merging with objects or flattening, or strange but enduring sensations - Heat, Rips, Zips, and/or Gravity.

You still have a personal content mystery that others can share - the beings etc. and I would like to visit that in another thread, but in my post here I just want to make sure you can see that the salvia levels are not arbitrary, although interpretation of them can be wrong, as people try to identify them specifically instead of by intensity of general effect.

Your report did not begin with the "subtle" and "altered" levels 1 & 2 because the ramp was too fast and your dose prepared specifically to go strongly into a visionary and immaterial level.
also you did not report much of the afterglow which would be altered and subtle residuals on the way down.

The levels during the trip are unstable but are easily characterized by the features mentioned in the S-A-L-V-I-A scale, and often a six minute trip will be like this:

1-2-2-3-3-3-3-4-3-4-3-4-4-4-3-4-4-4-5-4-5-4-5-5-5-6-5-4-6-5-5-4-5-4-4-3-3-2-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

accordingly features from one level bleed over into neighboring stages.
So
While your experience is one of the standard ones content mystery wise, it also exhibits the classic S-A-L-V-I-A scale quite well.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleMarilynManson
Psilence
I'm a teapot

Re: Is Reality a façade or are the Beings/Wheels the façade? (Salvia) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #12297637 - 03/30/10 07:29 AM (14 years, 20 days ago)

Man it sounds soo cool...I've really wanted to try it, from what i hear it sounds like a trip which if you could obtain through shooting mushromsthat  you would lol. I really wish it wasn't illegal to purchase in Illinois :frown:.. I don't think its illegal to obtain though, some one should mail me like a half g :laugh:

OfflineLSDXM
What Doth Life?
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The 518
Dark = necessary for sanity [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #12299700 - 03/30/10 02:15 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I can't even imagine the horror of a brightly lit Salvia experience. Kudos to you for getting through it.

It's weird that every time you do this, you feel like you've broken something and have to be fixed. I've never gotten that impression at all.

I'm just there, and sometimes suddenly I decide to ask questions and I get responses. Then some time later I suddenly go "Oh yeah heh I'm a guy named jeff from planet earth and what not" and I start re-integrating back into myself. Nothing's ever made me feel unwanted, or as though I'd done something wrong. I really can't understand what the reason for that kind of difference in experience could be.

Although I will say that, I got some 5X recently, it's the first time I've had Salvia in a long, long time and I'm afraid to smoke a break through dose. I've had it for half a month and haven't had the inkling to actually smoke enough to blow up on it. Weird.

Probably all this weird talk creeping me out.
To be honest, I was never afraid of Salvia before. At all.
I used to buy half ounces of it every couple of months and smoke it several times a day when I was in that kind of mood...

I think it really has a lot to do with my girlfriend; I'm still afraid, going into it, that it's going to permanently stick me some where else and fuck me royally and I'll lose my woman.

That's a pretty serious fear to have about a random plant from the Sage family.

--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

OfflineAngel_Above
Nobody
Male

Re: Dark = necessary for sanity [Re: LSDXM]
    #12299940 - 03/30/10 02:54 PM (14 years, 20 days ago)

I wouldn't be too worried about losing your marbles with salvia.

That's a given!

But you will come down.

A breakthrough is very worth it. I hope you do try.

And it's normal to have apprehension when thinking about it. We ALL have that.

It's taking that one hit past your comfort level that blasts you so far that you're not even sure what to think.

OfflineLSDXM
What Doth Life?
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The 518
Re: Dark = necessary for sanity [Re: Angel_Above] * 1
    #12306739 - 03/31/10 04:10 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Yeah, I'll definitely be smoking it at some point. I mean, I love Salvia, and I have a pretty decent amount of it just sitting there.

I think the first time I really break through on it again will be in conjunction with another psychedelic drug. My best times have been on DXM anyways, and I've always wanted to try it on everything else :smile:

I've just never completely disregarded this reality like that since I met the love my life. Before then I didn't really give a shit because I wasn't stressed about the idea of dying. Now I do, so it's a little harder.

--------------------

The number of times I edit my post is directly related to the number of times I've hit the bong :bonghit2:

OfflinephxBoomer
Psychedelic Scientist
Male User Gallery

Re: Dark = necessary for sanity [Re: LSDXM]
    #12307154 - 03/31/10 05:16 PM (14 years, 19 days ago)

Whenever I get a breakthrough on some extract I always come down having the most profound feeling like I have lived my life before. 
I feel like the salvia trip just opens my eyes to the fact that I am running in a perpetual circle.  It feels like I am bound to make all the same decisions, which made me really sad to know I am going to have to re-live all the traumatic shit. 
The best i can describe it is having the most intense feeling of deja vu that goes on for about 10 minutes every single time i smoke.
Whenever I smoke my whole reality melts away and is replaced by the memory from the first time smoking salvia.  All the people around me change into those from my past and the same thing happens everytime.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag