Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMacey Howard
Formally MOE HOWARD
Female

Loc: Georgia
Post deleted by Moe Howard
    #1226931 - 01/17/03 03:11 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
Hugs and Kisses!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Re: alright, what's your fav thing to do on GTA3? [Re: Macey Howard]
    #1227075 - 01/17/03 04:40 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

we play the "Star Game".

it works best on a new game (although you have to go through the original crap if you don't have one saved) because then there's no tanks lying around and you can't go running off to the third island to pick up a cool car.

you and your friends take turns. you start in Portland at either the police station or the hospital (they're right next to each other) depending on what happened to the guy before you.

the whole point is to see how many stars you can get before you get busted or killed.

you can use guns, but only if you pick them up from cops. it kills the fun if you go running off to the secret locations to pick up special weapons and shit.

my favorite opening move is to try to open a cop car's door. that gives you one star, he comes out of the car to fight you, you beat him up then steal his car. then run over pedestrians for awhile.
you will usually get around 4 stars, although sometimes people have comic runs where they get busted by the first cop that sees them.

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

OfflineThunderfuck
old hand
Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: alright, what's your fav thing to do on GTA3? [Re: Macey Howard]
    #1232130 - 01/19/03 08:38 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I play Vice City but it's basically the same thing...hmmm. So many good things to do. I really like running over people. That's got to be the best. In GTA 3 I don't think they have the motorcycles, which is a damn shame because I love them. People go FLYING when you hit them...and then I collect all the money. THat's how I earn a lot of my cash, through killing people. I also like to just take my helicoptor and sit up somewhere nice, then jump off. Or I'll find a nice quiet, safe place (with some sort of ceiling - helipcoptors are a bitch) and i'll just start sniping people out. I also like to get on my dirt bike and just kind of ride into the walls, then the guy does these crazy moves while the bike's all jittery and shit, and you get stunt bonuses! doing jumps is also really fun. another fun thing to do is get your car so smashed up that it takes ONE more hit to send it into flames. then you go at top spped and nail some poor bastard while ditching the car. it's fun to get cops because (I THINK) it won't give you a star, sine you weren't on the vehicle when you hit him. the motorcycles work better for that, because then they're flaming torpedoes, and you could really nail someone. it's hard to put a favorite on all the activities of GTA, they're all so fun.

--------------------
now is the only thing that's real

Offlinechills420
Poo Pie Maker

Re: alright, what's your fav thing to do on GTA3? [Re: Thunderfuck]
    #1236896 - 01/21/03 02:35 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Damn this thread made me want to go play my ps2.LOL vice city kicks ass.
I bought my ps2 and chiped it and have ended up with 78 games but i only play GTA VC
I wish it was like US navy seals though.

--------------------
Teach a man to make cakes he will trip for a night. Teach a man to case he will trip forever

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media