Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCronicKing
Stranger
Please help, I've had a TERRIBLE shroom experience
    #1226064 - 01/17/03 08:10 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Before you go any furthur in this post, read my Level 2 Trip report called "HOLY SHIT!!". Look under "DATE", since i just recently posted it today. Once you read it continue reading this post, since you need to know that information to understand this post...

Anyways, What do you think I was experiencing? I think it may have been some Temporary Insanity (as said in post-Trip reports from this site). Or, I'm thinking it could have been brain damage. This was my 2nd trip, and I never felt this before. I'm just wondering, is it possible for a person to get brain damage from a small amount of shrooms?

I mean, my short-term memory is VERY, VERy short, and didn't seem like i even had one during those few days (which happened during this week). Today when I woke up it seemed like a normal day, but I'm afraid that the feelings I felt will come back. Also, I'm afraid that my short-term memory is permanently messed up, since it feels a little 'groggy' today.

I think I"ll be fine in a day or so, or by monday the most, but I need some advice about what has hapened. I slept nearly 12 hours yesterday. What else should i do to feel better? It seems like my memory is kinda back to normal, but I'm kinda forgetting the phone calls I recieved today, and what happpened on them. It seems like they happened so long ago, even though they happened today.

What should i do? And what would you do if you were in my situation? please give me some advice, and please comment on my situation. What do you think I experienced that day, and the days afterward? Do you think it was a form of brain damage? Can brain damage even occur while on shrooms? Will I be alright?

Thanks in advance for any help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Please help, I've had a TERRIBLE shroom experience [Re: CronicKing]
    #1226101 - 01/17/03 08:20 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Stop freaking out. You're fine.

Anonymous

#1226133 - 01/17/03 08:27 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Read up on erowid.org or another drug site about how psilocybin functions in your brain.

You will find among other things that it does not cause brain damage.

OfflineCronicKing
Stranger
    #1226139 - 01/17/03 08:29 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

thanks, i appreciate the help.

so you don't think it's gonna last long, do u? thanks for the suport though, so i think it'll go away too

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
    #1226199 - 01/17/03 08:46 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

give it a week.
I'f felt fucked up for days after trippin.
It feel like it will never go away, but it does.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#1226265 - 01/17/03 09:01 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Dude, just relax. Do something relaxing which you enjoy doing; watch a funny movie, go for a walk, feed the ducks :wink: i.e. don't do anyting mentally strenous, after a day or two chillin' you'll be sound :wink:

--------------------

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1226405 - 01/17/03 09:48 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Relax.

It seems to me that the mushroom has altered your reaction to weed, as has happened to me and many others I know.

Try and realize that nothing bad is happening and that you're still you, or if you really don't like this, just stop with the drugs and go in a different direction.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
    #1226470 - 01/17/03 10:16 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I had one trip that left me feeling wierd for a while. I found my biggest problem was just thinking about it all the time. I was so worried that the insanity i expierenced the night before would come back.

Definatly relax and nnot dose again until you feel comfortable. Try haven a distraction thing. Whenever id start to get some anxiety i would start playing a computer game or do whatever you enjoy to take your mind off of it.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds