Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineilikefoxes
Stranger
Where do UK growers get there syringes?
    #1225978 - 01/17/03 07:40 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hi. My first post.

I got a syringe from smart botanics a few weeks ago. When i first got it i thought it lacked the clumps of sppres inside it which i have seen in photos of other syringes. it was also a very light cloour liquid. When i innoculated there was no result. Did i get a dodgy syringe.

I have looked at most of the reccomended sites for syringes in the US but most dont shi pto the Uk. Can any Uk growers reccomend a place that sells decent syringes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZed
Certified Insane
Re: Where do UK growers get there syringes? [Re: ilikefoxes]
    #1226093 - 01/17/03 08:18 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

well, i had a little trouble with receiving syringes from smartbotanics before.....but there are loads of people that have had good service from them....

also check out www.mushmush.nl  , which is another good vender

why not get a print and make your own syringes from it using the empty ones u used from smartbotanics.......... I'll even send you a free print to get you started :wink:

Zed

OfflineI_Fart_Blue
Stranger

Loc: SItting on the Group W Be...
    #1226102 - 01/17/03 08:20 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Hey there, and welcome to the Shroomery. While there is a chance that you may have received a poor syringe, it is unlikely. I am unfamiliar with smart botanics' reputation however. Spores are microscopic, and individually indestiguishable to the naked eye. The clumps you see in pictured syringes are millions of spores. However, if these spores were not cumped together you would likely not see anything in them. I would bet that you have either not waited long enough, and/or your preperation methods were off. Providing more information such as method by which they were prepared, how long you wated after sterilizing before inoculating, and length of incubation, and at what temperature would help us in determining the cause of your problems.

As I said it is more likely that you inadvertantly messed something up, rather than the syringe being bunk, but there is always that chance.

--------------------
"A study of the history of opinion is a necessary preliminary to the emancipation of the mind. I do not know which makes a man more conservative-to know nothing but the present, or nothing but the past." -John Maynard Keynes

Offlinekykeon
Dead wishes

Loc: A universe right next to ...
    #1226335 - 01/17/03 09:21 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

'I Fart Blue' posted some wise notes. However, if u wanna buy a new syringe, why dont you try one of Shroomery's Vendors at http://www.shroomery.org/vendors.php

--------------------
The living ghost of Kykeon

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Trusted Cultivator
    #1226420 - 01/17/03 09:52 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

i like foxes, too. never see any red ones anymore, though :frown:. my fave species are orangutans and gorillas - interacting with them in the wild in Rwanda blew my mind, possibly the highlight of my travels (50+ countries, 4 yrs backpacking experience) :laugh:

i got syringes from smart botanics, and have no complaints. i have (possibly unnecessary) concerns over intl syringe posting from a country rife with antidrug propoganda and a newly paranoid postal service still reeling from anthrax.

best of all is www.fsre.org
send them a euro or a dollar, and they'll send you a print. send one back when you're done to keep this non-profit circle alive.

:grin:shirl
xx 

--------------------
buh

InvisibleSorted
Monkee
Loc: UK
    #1226642 - 01/17/03 11:19 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I'll second mushmush as a good supplier..loads of nice strains and other supplies, fast delivery, no quibble replacement if you get a duff syringe...I think I got my last order within 4 or 5 days :smile: 

Offlineheavily
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Where do UK growers get there syringes? [Re: Sorted]
    #14915484 - 08/13/11 11:09 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

has anybody tried growmagicmushrooms.co.uk , i have the syringe just waiting for jars and pc, they seem the real deal ill have to wait and see

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Loc: U.S. Flag
Re: Where do UK growers get there syringes? [Re: heavily]
    #14915511 - 08/13/11 11:18 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:oldthread:

--------------------
My Trade List

I post fictional information that i have developed through years of extreme delirium and from suffering strange delusions that i partake in illegal activites. The shroomery.org is merely my outlet for these delusions.

Offlineheavily
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Where do UK growers get there syringes? [Re: Fungus_monk]
    #14915539 - 08/13/11 11:27 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

sorry didnt know where else to post!

InvisibleFungus_monk
Here or there...
Male

Loc: U.S. Flag
Re: Where do UK growers get there syringes? [Re: heavily]
    #14915558 - 08/13/11 11:34 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

heavily said:
sorry didnt know where else to post!

Check out the shroomery sponsors forum: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/postlist.php/Board/18

--------------------
My Trade List

I post fictional information that i have developed through years of extreme delirium and from suffering strange delusions that i partake in illegal activites. The shroomery.org is merely my outlet for these delusions.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures